Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 19. (Read 7329 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
not all coin prices will rise sharply, just when they are listed. This is not necessarily a good time to invest in it . I have done it before , but I lost money. The swft price is 8 cents, just when it was listed. It dropped to 2 cents in a week.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Sometimes,  yes,  it is profitable but i am more confident to invest if the project is too good and the team are all nice and can be trusted with my money since a lot of scammers are there anytime. I am just being careful with my money before i invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It largely depends on the project and where it is listed. Some only end up on the smaller exchanges with low volume so it will take a long time to get gains from those especially if there was an airdrop campaign which often gets dumped immediately. If the project has long term interests, then buying before it gets listed on bigger exchanges can reap nice rewards.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
new coins or tokens if listed on major exchange is good to buy and very profitable,
for example if there is a new coin or token listed on binance, then you buy at the first time the coin or token tradeable on binance
usually the price will grow more than 50%
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
In 90 percent of the cases no buying a newly listed coin isn't profitable. But if the project is on high demand and is expected to do well then that will be an exception.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
To buy a cryptocurrency that has just entered the exchange, you need to assess the prospects and analyze the possible risks. Undoubtedly it can be a very profitable project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
If the listing starts on a small exchange and the price falls due to low volumes, then there is a definite reason to buy such coins.Recently, such investments are very profitable. The main thing is to choose really worthy coins.
Activity: 390
you can buy it after listed in exchanges if you believe in the long term viability of the project because some of them got the price under ICO after being registered in the market. it's can be profitable for long term
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I have some experience buying new coin ICO at listing, the name Token its Bobsrepair BOBS, iam have bobs 3k succes selling at 800 sat then the price 1 day after listing dump to 150 sat buyback again and iam turn my 3k bobs to 17k bobs sell it again at 600 sat. its really profitable if you have a right time and remember always buying below ico price like 80-90% below from ico price
You had a very perfect timing. Nowadays, there are only few coins who pump so hard at its first listing in exchanges. Most of the newly listed coins are being dumped and will recover in quite some time. That's making me relize, participating in ICOs makes less return than buying right after it is listed on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I have some experience buying new coin ICO at listing, the name Token its Bobsrepair BOBS, iam have bobs 3k succes selling at 800 sat then the price 1 day after listing dump to 150 sat buyback again and iam turn my 3k bobs to 17k bobs sell it again at 600 sat. its really profitable if you have a right time and remember always buying below ico price like 80-90% below from ico price
Activity: 644
This is a very profitable way for you and you have to dare to take decisions. ICO to coin investing is indeed very risky but our opportunities to earn huge profits. And we don't need to follow ICO is currently running. And it's been an awful lot of people who are successful for the purchase of ICO.
Activity: 33
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Early years of crypto when coins are less than 400, it is profitable. But now with more than 2000+ coins/tokens, there is a high chance that you will not get your money back fast.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
Yes  profitable if you buy   such coins  are listed   but  still  not  enough  that  it's  listed   always  double check  that  coin before  investing. You can  check  the  team and see  development  of that coin. Invest only the  amount  you   can  afford  to lose  don't.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
Yes it is, but its very risky, so before investing into any coin make sure you do your assignment first, do a lot of research about your choice, its tough to find a decent coin nowadays so be extra careful.
Activity: 159
As I know it's quite risky to buy a newly listed coin as it full of uncertainty. Personally, I'm trying not to deal with such coins, in fact, didn't have to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
A few tokens from ICO drops in cost and you can get it considerably less expensive than ico time. For instance Betex. Cost was 3 dollars and when they hit trades it ended up 0.09 pennies in a few days. Furthermore, you can purchase effectively recorded tokens while advertise is down
Activity: 62
I don't agree with you,it’s not that a new token will rise when it hits exchange,also has the possibility of a plunge.I think that how to choose a coin is depends on the coin whether has upside potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
If you want investment on new coins. You should really find out more about the coins. Buying token that has just been listing is not necessarily profitable, we have to be selective to choose a token that has good development to minimize the risk of loss that we will experience.
Activity: 178
I believe that buying new listed coins can be very profitable if you are lucky enough, and sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. It doesn`t mean that you just need to buy coins randomly, no. Do research, find the one project you like and invest in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
its a great potential for new coins. they will pump if listed on a new big exchange. but there is also a risky too, some devs did not pay for listing. this occurs coin prices dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: