Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 23. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I suggest that you buy coins on an established platform, because after the big dump trend in ICO now they are pumping it after they registered in the trading platform, and now suddenly discard the ICO because the greedy investors are buying up with big bonuses during the launch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

From my point of view, the only reason to buy a crypto currency is that you think you can buy goods cheaply and sell them higher than what you spend.
If you invest more in ICO, it should be with the conviction that there is a large group of people who will trade it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

It all depends on how the market situation and developers see the situation. If you invest in something like a centra, I make sure you will lose.
It is wise to diversify already popular investments, or between tokens that can be expected. Find who has potential.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
For me it is very profitable because it is trusted if the coins has listing on the market.
But from my opinion, dont sell your coins immediately, wait for a few days or a few month, wait until the price high then you can sell your coins.
Keep monitoring the market to see the price
Activity: 184
]
It can be profitable but certain factors must be considered because there are some listed coin that doesn't grow and improve because the team doesn't complete  the implementation of their roadmap which will definitely depreciate in value as the day goes by... Only coin that's advisable is the one with good business background and a viable working product that will certainly pay off
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

So, if the price is below the ico price, then it is a coin or tokens that are worth buying. Most tokens / coins with rewards programs once registered on the exchange platform will happen dump. Because most of the prize hunters dropped their presents, and that's very cunning and greedy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

Yeah. buy a coin when listed on an exchange sometimes a good strategy because there may a dump with the tokens when the listing started, so that you can buy in cheap price then hold and sell until its price doubled.
Activity: 253
It requires carefulness, wise, and deep analysis when going to buy the newly listed altcoins from a new ICO. Actually, we may find some good ICO with promising token or coin. However, we must know which one. This is why we need the analysis of the project, concept, and also market after the End of the ICO.

If you want to invest in the newly listed coin, make sure that you have analyzed them and the market. But, it is better not to invest in the huge amount.
Activity: 126

It's better to wait for 2-3 months before buying a new listed token, averagely

But there are some exclusive cases, of course

Most ICOs drop price about 100-1000 times when they are just listed

That sucks
Activity: 532
Recently, this method of acquiring tokens of new projects is much more efficient and profitable than investing in ICO, so I believe that you are doing the right thing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
It depends on the potential of the coins, there are coins that are good to buy when it is new listed in an exchanger. Do not just put your money on cryptocurrencies, you shouls understand and know it very well.
Activity: 270
I don't think it's profitable because most of the cases those coins lost their values & sometimes they are doing scam. So I think it's involving more risk. It's also true that if all calculation going well we can earn huge profits from those projects.  I think who have  proper knowledge, experience & can take minimum risk they can try but newbie in this world don't try this. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
I've bought a token that just finished it's ICO, from ForkDelta at a low price. Aftet 1 month it was listed on a bigger exchange for a higher price. So it's worth trying to buy from Forkdelta just after the ICO is finished.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I think if indeed the coin has good potential for the future then you have to choose it, do when ICO before or after it does not matter the origin is indeed profitable because it has been proven that the coin is potentially. you should always look for existing information to see the ICO whitepaper to convince yourself.
Activity: 224
That does not guarantee if we buy new coins listings, because many factors can make the price up or down. So, for now most of them even decrease when the coin or token is a new listing. And it takes time to get back or beyond its ICO price. There are many examples in the market.
Activity: 309
Usually the price falls immediately after the ico. But then it starts to grow. I do not advise buying tokens immediately after the ico.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101

If I understand correctly you buy when the coin is already on the stock exchange? Or when the coin is just going to go to the exchange?
Personally, I try to buy coins after the ICO from bounty hunters, they sell coins on the Delta at a price lower than on the presale.
Activity: 686
Buy when the toke price dumped after token distributed to bounty hunter. And then you can buy at lower price, but you have to careful because some of coin can't go up again and only became garbage.
a good but very risky strategy. at least we should know what the developer is planning so we will know where the coin's purpose is. that way we'll know the coins are worth it or not to buy.
Activity: 252
if you buy a newly registered altcoin, there is a high chance you will lose your money and can not make a profit from your investment unless you wait for the price to plummet very well before buying into it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

No, it isn't. There's no assurance in buying new listed coins. It is so much risky and unsecured. But a lot of the users that answered this question says yes, though it really depends on how the teams and such behind that coin works at all because they are the key on how will the results can be.
Pages:
Jump to: