Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 22. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Buying tokens of good projects that have just been listed on the exchange lately is much more profitable than investing in ICO.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Of course, New altcoin is always profitable because when new coin came in this online market at that time coin price is low so you can buy this coin when a new coin came. Before buying a new coin you must check how many exchange support this coin if too many exchanges added this coin and you must buy this coin because when any new coin added any new exchange on that time coin price is must growing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
In this bearish market, it may be better to buy these new coins after the ICO, when listed, as most of the time the price is lower than the ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
First, you need to analyze the coin. If the coin has a high potential, you can safely buy it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
In my opinion, is very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are situations where the price can go down drastically and you will incur losses. so My thinking is that the market in the list of exchanges does not guarantee profit, I see it as demand and usability of coins that activate More profits. there are enough newly registered coins that will produce good interest, so look for those guys, but be careful that you do not fall on the swindler .
Activity: 68
It all depends on the quality of the project .  If you look at a lot of projects ,you can see that after the listing, the price falls . Few projects have growth from the start .
Activity: 174
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It's good to buy new altcoins just as soon as ICO ends. Many people tends to dump these new coins
immediately after ICO and for this reason, these coins drop in price. Therefore, Supply will be higher than demand, and  this drops the value  of the coin. If you are planning a Long term HODL, one of the best time to buy is some days after ICO, after the value of such coin has dropped.
Activity: 70
I believe that many new coins, will only fall . Be careful with your investments .
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

On most of the cases, it is NOT profitable and you will lose your money because bounty hunters are dumping their coins as soon as they hit the exchanges. but there are instances when it could be very very profitable, it works msotly with small projects look at how MTC and ODEM turned out.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Every month, there are less and less good startups that are implemented through ICO. From about 100 ICO companies, only 2-3
coins do have a chance to get into the TOP 100 coins according to coinmarketcap. The rest of the company is just trash. If you can choose these 2-3 companies at the ICO stage, then you will win a large amount very much. Great work will have to be done.
Activity: 108
Yes, I think you can consider the risks, because the newly listed cryptocurrencies usually have scams, or the risk of being controlled by whales, high risk and high profits are coexisting. I suggest you can check and make a decision if you Worried, then you can go buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are more stable
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I think this depends on the fundamentals of the coin. If you have a solid team and a clear roadmap, then you can be sure that buying new listed coin is very profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Yes bacause new coin with price under 1$ can easy make x10 and more. Bitcoin don't do it for you because his price too much
Yes, a new coin can make to you x10, but now only bitcoin has started to grow and there is a possibility that some altcoyins will not be able to rise from the bottom at all, so you need to carefully choose a coin for investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16

Nowadays... Buy New coin listed is more recomended than buy it when The ICO was still running. But before that do your own research. But if the project has many factors that can make the tokens/coin pump when hit market, so butmy it when the ICO is more recomended
Activity: 80
I don't know if it's profitable, but you need to know more about the newly released COINS before you get here. You need to know more before you invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
On the idea, it would be really beneficial, because the capitalization of the project is very small, but it all depends on how the ICO fundraising was closed, if hardcap was reached, then the market is waiting for new tokens. If not, then interest will only be after some time, how the developers will attract it.
Activity: 44
This is a very risky investment, and simply may not be justified .
Activity: 101
Yes bacause new coin with price under 1$ can easy make x10 and more. Bitcoin don't do it for you because his price too much
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Why could it be unprofitable? They have more opportunities because of their activity and they have much more predictable potential. They are profitable I suppose.
Activity: 154

It's not about coin guarantees going to make a profit or not once it's released, it could just fall below market prices.
All really depends on the market environment. If you want to buy coins, then try to hold for a year, because I think it can show potential.
Pages:
Jump to: