Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 21. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I have observed for the last five months, tokens which was listed on the exchange usually dropped in terms of price and until now have not yet recover to it's ICO price. With this scenario i think with it is better to buy tokens on the exchange, most probably on dex.
Apparently, you are absolutely right, because such a trend persisted for quite a long time. But this is all due to negative phenomena on the market, including due to the low price of Bitcoin, since it is Bitcoin that influences pricing of all crypto currency.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I have observed for the last five months, tokens which was listed on the exchange usually dropped in terms of price and until now have not yet recover to it's ICO price. With this scenario i think with it is better to buy tokens on the exchange, most probably on dex.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Some of the new listed coins are profitable but you really need to be careful when investing your money on those coin , just make sure that you conduct some research to be familiar with the project so you're not easily fooled.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Many new coins make a very high profit for us, maybe in the future many people chase newer coins so try to focus on penny analysis to make the right choice.
Activity: 122
depends on the ico and the team, if there's still a lot of demand for that coin then it is profitable to buy at exchange because there's a lot of people that want to buy the coin and they will buy it at exchange
Activity: 154
It really depends on the project that you eyed and buying coins after it gets listed in the exchange are more cheaper than the ico price. Obviously, investors can loss their investment immediately after their coin gets listed as many participants dump easily their bounty reward. So if you wanted to buy cheap, buy when everyone is dumping.
Though the discount is very attractive during  ico but you just think wisely it'll be more profitable if we just wait and you'll avoid the chances of getting scammed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I doubt that in 2018 such tactics can bring income. Young altcoins have risen in price last year. And now, after listing the exchange, all tokens are much cheaper than during ICO.
Activity: 154
If you a day trader who always used technical analysis to buy and sell crypto, will be hard to make profit from coins that just listed on the exchange, because no history of price and no chart, but if you understanding the fundamental of that coin is strong, that is good idea.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
buying new listed coin is not profitable at all, once listed theres a sell off first going to happen, before its stabilize
Activity: 196
Depend the coin you buy ,a  lot of new ico listed are under the ico price, if you buy a good ico you can make money.for example i bough gochain on bilaxy and right now i am 2x on this market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I assume you are not talking about coins listed on Binance, but on DEX.
As long as the coin is promising, it is a good idea to buy it on DEX before it is listed on big exchanges.
You should be careful though in the first hours, since it is always pumped then before dump.
Activity: 55
Yes, there is a benefit, because at any time it is a new type of currency can rise at the rate and grow in price, thus you will benefit.
Activity: 208
Nope, just wait for the announcement from the project. Like what happens to other tokens, especial example is that MTC of docademic, the price was too low, around .0016$ per 100 pieces of this token in hitBTC, yet after the announcement of docademic regarding to their airdrop that anyone holds it until end of every month will be given an extra docademic tokens, which helps to boost their tokens in the market. And now the price was around .26$ which is 10x greater than the listed price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, after the ico, of course I think it is profitable to buy a promising coin from which a good future , but of course it is better to impose until the price drops
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
I prefer to buy coins known to me at this stage, because this is the best time to make a good profit, but you can also invest in a good project
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
It seems to me, yes, there are many campaigns that have good prospects and real goals and the price is several times lower than ico, so it makes sense to buy them for a long time.
Activity: 434
The most important thing is you reading a lot on the project. Is the project feasible? How many people may be interested? What market do they have? These are possible questions you should find answers before you join the project.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Every month, there are less and less good startups that are implemented through ICO. From about 100 ICO companies, only 2-3
coins do have a chance to get into the TOP 100 coins according to coinmarketcap. The rest of the company is just trash. If you can choose these 2-3 companies at the ICO stage, then you will win a large amount very much. Great work will have to be done.

You are absolutely right less and less good startups are worth investing. But here and there you can find a very promising coin and make a good profit. IMO it is still worth to invest in new listed coins as long as they are well picked.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
If the exchange in where it got listed was a top 10 exchange in terms of volume, then it is one of the best things that you can do, but it all depends on the coin to be honest
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
if you are lucky and choose the right one, buying new listed coins can really become very profitable because normally at the beginning coin will drop because of sells from bounty hunters for example and then if project is good rise again
Pages:
Jump to: