Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 24. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
I think it always depends on the market situation. Sometimes you can manage to buy tokens even cheaper than ICO price before it moons. Currently, most of new tokens lose in value right away due to the market downslope.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
To be honest I think there is dependably a hazard however this entire contributing region is constantly hazardous. In the event that the coin is recently recorded in light of the fact that it simply hit the trades, more often than not you should hold up on the grounds that the people that have taken an interest in the bounty battle will dump the coin which will prompt the cost to go down.
Activity: 70
or last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
Activity: 98
yes most times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are cases where the price can drop tremendously and you incur some loses. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.
Activity: 98
Yes it is very profitable to new listed coin. When new coin add any other crypto currency Platform on that moment the new listed con prices will be more valuable and when too many crypto currencies platform add on the time the new coin will be more profitable for everyone  so I can say it is always profitable.
Activity: 196
Now in down trend it might be more profitable to buy after ico, very few projects make “x”es, most of them having fall of their ico prices
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
it looks like such investing is good for short period of time. new ones usually have supposrt behind it but again, be sure to check the names and learn some statistics
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
If you go for the new ICO coins, you will get lost, because most of them get price dropped after listed. Choose the big coin from famous ICO (like EOS), you might get profit.
Then that's the right time to buy when its cheap and listed on smaller exchanges like forkdelta some people will dump their coins there so i can recommend to buy there
Activity: 30
If you go for the new ICO coins, you will get lost, because most of them get price dropped after listed. Choose the big coin from famous ICO (like EOS), you might get profit.
Activity: 602
Yes, I think that in general this is profitable, because it is the new tokens that are pumped up with money, as soon as this happens you can immediately make a lot of money. But this does not happen with all tokens.
Activity: 252
This question can not be answered, since everything depends on the team, program and idea of a particular ISO. For example, with some iso you can make good money, and with some lose everything. Therefore, you need to analyze and understand this in order not to lose your money.
Activity: 308
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

If the campaign period and sales is successful then you would most likely see it flourish also since its market will be at a very good condition so I guess investing or buying to it could very much prove to be profitable.
Activity: 126
Buy when the toke price dumped after token distributed to bounty hunter. And then you can buy at lower price, but you have to careful because some of coin can't go up again and only became garbage.
Activity: 153
Unfortunately most of the coins fall after the release . Before you buy very well analyze the project . to protect yourself as much as possible
Activity: 112
If you're lucky enough to pick the right high-earning penny, you'll soon get rich, as I see my friend buy a new penny and get rich in just four months.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
In the event that you an informal investor who constantly utilized specialized examination to purchase and offer crypto, will be difficult to make benefit from coins that simply recorded on the trade, on the grounds that no history of cost and no outline, however in the event that you understanding the essential of that coin is solid, that is smart thought.
Activity: 126
I think buying new listed altcoins are not profitable because most nowadays, most altcoins are being dumped by the bounty hunters everytime they are newly listed in markets. And if you buy the new listed altcoins, there is a big chance that you will lose your money and can't make profits out of of your investments unless you wait for the price to plummet very well before buying into it
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Well base on my opinion it is depends on the potential of the coin some coins are hype specially when it hit its hardcap immediately the possible thing is it will go hype and many will buy when it will be listed on an echanger. But most ico i knew when newly listed on an exchanger the token became dump because of bounty hunters so i recommend that wait for the dumpers to sell all their coin and wait to its deep. So generally its not very profitable when you buy on a coin while it is newly listed on an exchanger its too risky.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It is defend on the coin of ICO you want to invest, there many ICO's that the price is higher but not listed in market because is still on going, is good if you can buy their coin before ICO end especialy in the 1st round the price is mostly cheaper than the next round.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
There are coins of new exchanges which are almost for sure profitable. Think about BNB, it grew more than %5000. I follow new exchanges and try to buy their coins in the release time. I use USDT pair always to avoid BTC stress.
Those coins are almost everytime profitable. My current favorite is CET.
Pages:
Jump to: