Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 26. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
You need to be careful to make new coin purchases, because not all coins are good and profitable. You should also note that it is worth buying only really active coin projects that are well developed and can profit good returns in the future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I wouldn't recommend buying new tokens that had just arrived for a few days or weeks. I really think its a lot of risky. Maybe invest on tokens with great reputation, established ones or tokens with great potential of gaining great profits. The most important thing is to Study first the token you plan on buying. Maybe if you did that you lessen the chances of losing investments.
Activity: 37
I once in a while do that or can be said to be never. that is a gathering to solid I didn't do especially conceivable in light of the fact that after the consummation of ICO and coins hit the market than the dominant part of their cost down. On the off chance that the coin is great then it can be minutes live yet in the event that undeniably fell normally into a misfortune.
Activity: 132
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Not all. Most if the coins hype when newly listed so be carefull in dealing with this kind of thing. You can do observation and do research on projects in line with the tokens becs. There might be a good earnings in it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It is always the most volatile moment when a coin is listed on exchanges for the first time.
Generally speaking, tokens will be dumped in decentralized exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges.
If you can deal with high risk, you can buy it then.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Newly listed coins often have the initial hype priced in and will probably drop once the hype disappears. Super risky and better to wait a little and observe the market action.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
Not necessarily because the new coin in the listing does not necessarily have good support unless it has a good support before, but such are so rarely found. maybe the current bleeding market factor is also the cause. essentially if you want to buy a new coin that listings try research first so that later you are not trapped.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
That depend on situation in cryptocurrencies market overall. It's riskier to invest in new coin than in established and popular coins, more risk equal more eventual reward. Risk could be managed, with a good research on project, and of course, like golden rule says: "Don't put all eggs in one basket" which means buy some TOP 10 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think that it all depends on the project, as the token after entering the exchange can still fall or grow, but one thing is obvious, that you will buy tokens cheaper than during the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
It depends on what price was on the ICO. If the coin has grown strongly in price from the start of sales, it should not be bought.

It all depends on the project. Sometimes it is more advantageous to buy a coin at a price of x5 from the price of ICO, after which it will grow another 10 times. You can also buy a coin at a price of x0.5 of the ICO price, after which it will fall 2-3 times. The main indicator is the stage of project development and its potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

more profitable to buy new tokens on the market, than time of ICO. I have proved it, many people sell at prices below the ICO price
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Probably yes, after the ico most of the investors can sell it after they get the tokens, because they capital has growth/profitable already so they sell it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It depends on what price was on the ICO. If the coin has grown strongly in price from the start of sales, it should not be bought.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Buying new listed coins into the market is usually one of the most profitable investment in cryptocurrencies. This is because they prices usually rise soon after they are listed, especially within the first week.
Activity: 349

It depends on your coin that you wanna invest. And you will get higher chance if you invest in new listed coin. But it have many risk. You should be careful.
Instead of buying new listed token whose ICO has just ended, why don't you buy it during ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Based on my experience, coins usually go up. So if you would want to take your profits, you can sell immediately. If you think that more people will buy and the price will pump, wait for a while.
Activity: 196
if the project is good, buying new tokens can bring you multiple profits.
Activity: 294
usually from my experience new listed coins on exchange getting dumped really hard because many of the investors and bounty hunters begin to sell the coins, and the price really decreased because of that I can say.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
first you need to analyze the coin. if the coin is very promising, it is followed by a good team and technically well equipped, you can invest in it

You just need to hope that a very promising crypto will always be consistent and that the team behind it will be true to their vision regarding with the crypto. If the team is really working hard and make initiatives all day long just to promote the said crypto is a good indication that you can trust this newly listed coin.
Activity: 504
almost all of the newly listed coins are unprofitable and most of the market prices go down very badly and maybe this is still influenced by weak markets and even strong and profitable crypto before it also declines. it's all based on my observations almost a year.
Pages:
Jump to: