Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 27. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
if I think If the concept of the project is good, then have a better level of enthusiasm, and the end result of the project is successful and has good prospects for the future, because most of the newly registered coins will fall in price, as investors who participate in ICO will sell them all Coin they have, but if it is a good coin, the price will be stable within a week, as the project progresses, the price will increase faster.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
If the coin has fallen dramatically in price compared to ICO, then you can safely buy it. Of course, if the project has a future.
Activity: 364
I think yes, because the price would be cheap and when the price increases then the profit earned is very big.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
investing in ICO projects are profitable because they are giving bonuses to the investors. but before investing on ICO better to investigate first with the project you want to invest with, there are lot of scam ICO right now and just a waste of time investing with or they will run away with your money. just choose an good ICO to invest with.
Activity: 210
It can be but it is not always an exact science what will happen to these so called new coins. You should do some research first before investing in a new listed coin.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
The most important thing is what kind of a coin it is.  When this coin was listed on the exchange is not so important. I do not see any common trends. Different coins behave differently after the listing.
Merit: 29
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Most circumstances it's extremely productive on the grounds that the cost can take off however not in all cases. There are situations where the cost can drop colossally and you acquire some loses.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Some of them after they listing in the market, the price is dump by other investor so they can buy more in the market,, I suggest invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, because this two have name/dignity even the price is up and down but i believe they will increase again.
Activity: 73
Depends on coin. That's why we practice this odd thing called background check. The coin may become promising on ICO staqe, on listing... or after three hopeless years. News, price dynamics, recent achievements or succesfully performed goals from roadmap - everything matters.
Activity: 126
Sometimes it is, sometimes don't.

The thing is look the investors of the project. If the project has backing of good investors, chances are you will get profit from buying those coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Every token new or old we can never tell what coin is in profitable.In buying a token we are like a gambler because if you buy a token that is profitable your a winner,but you buy a token not profitable your a looser.But we don't loose hope if a token are not profitable just be patience to hold because maybe in the future it can be profitable
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
try you check it in coss.io there is altcoin ico maybe you will be interested, its usual in coss.io there will be promo every altcoi ico example if your name goes big 1-10 in ico trading then you will get a bonus 30% samapai 40%, tolerable and guaranteed without you worrying scam
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
first you need to analyze the coin. if the coin is very promising, it is followed by a good team and technically well equipped, you can invest in it

but based on my study for almost 5 months almost all new listed coins are not profitable and most the market price are dropping so bad and may be this is still affected by the weak market and even strong and profitable crypto before are also dropping.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Now such a situation is that almost all tokens after entering the exchange lose in their price. It is best to buy proven coins. Or new, if they are very confident!
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't buy coin that are newly listed on an exchange because they are most time hype and dump on people which do give lost at last but some do perform well, even if it's not new coin , most of old coin get listed on new exchange also hype and dump so I advice to don't buy new listed coin.
first you need to analyze the coin. if the coin is very promising, it is followed by a good team and technically well equipped, you can invest in it
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Personally, I think it is better to always buy when the ico is still on than buying when the get listed on the exchange because it is always cheaper when the ico is still on and buying new listed coin can be very risky sometimes because some of them will not be able to survive the market but there are also some that end up being very good and potential coin in the long run but it is always good to invest in good and potential projects.
Activity: 13
Truly its a decent system to in another recorded coin that has great potential and furthermore give you great benefit. Additionally, it's very unsafe yet in the event that you have some experience you can comprehend when it's the correct minute to purchase and offer your coin.
Activity: 192
If you're lucky, Yes. But do your own research about the recently listed coin before you start buying it. We need to know what the purpose of this new coin is in the first place. If he has a goal, it will be profitable. Don't just buy a pump and drop a coin. You should see the technology behind the coin.
Activity: 81
It depends a lot on several factors. You have to deeply analyze it and make your own conclusions regarding if it will worth to buy it or not. Make sure that you do it wisely and think more than twice before it since you can easily lose everything that you will spend at buying your chosen coin.
The investment is too risky and buying a new, unknown coin and forecast its future is too... TOO difficult and you, probably, will face a loss of your money spend, at least, if you are not an expert in cryptocurrency industry  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: