Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 30. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
New listed coin usually provide all sort of opportunities to traders! There will be the fearful invedtors or miners that want to sell at any price and the volume and liquidity of new coin create room to get good margin on shorting while you rinse for profit and repeat the process!
Activity: 798
buying a newly listed coin is profitable, this happens because if the new coin has good potential it will be very useful to get profit. because now the position of coins that there are very many and varied. so I suggest to be more selective in choosing these coins.
Activity: 406
I think its still depend on the tokens and company the you wamt to buy because there are some company that good in first but it wont gave you a good profit in the future become scam.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Depending on the project. If the project is good. Then the price may be x5 x10 right after a few days. That's a huge profit for a new penny. But there are many after being listed at the exchange. Prices go down much lower than ICOs. So investment is very risky
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
Yes, I think that it is one of the most profitable strategies if you carefully choose projects for investment, in other case you lose your money.
Activity: 323
If you buy a newly listed coin on the stock will not always make a profit. But if you choose a good coin then surely you will benefit. That's if you're lucky. And also with a large capital.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
No one knows if the new listed coin will be profitable in the future or not. It is a 50 50 chance to win or lose. If you are willing to gamble your money on that new listed coin. Better to invest only a small amount of money.
Activity: 80
It can be risky because so many ICOs have dropped below ICO levels. So I wouldn't suggest it. You can try searching for coin that you feel are promising who are currently under their ICO level.
Activity: 616
This is a rather risky way to invest. Sometimes tokens after the ICO end come to the exchange and lose from 10 to 100% of their value, and investors lose money. One example is the Helbiz project. At first glance, the project is very interesting and promising, an excellent team, high ratings, but after entering the exchange, the price of the token fell by 90% of its original cost. It is likely that their price will recover as the project develops, but at the time of such a drawdown, tokens can be bought 10 times cheaper. Therefore, carefully study the project before investing.
Activity: 66
if it has a good team, roadmap etc buying new coin def good strategy, its more profitable ..
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
It is depend on the ICO you are going to invest. But yes, investing in new listed coin will have higher chance to get profit (if you lucky, you can get x5 x10 profit). That's too risky. You should think carefully before investing in ICO because there are many scam ICOs.
Activity: 111
I do not think so, it also depends from the token that you want to buy and the way that they are working with the project, if they have no product, then it is a risky move and it is more than unsafe. But if it is a good coin, just buy it.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Buying newly listed coin is very profitable sometime when its only in DEX mainly and not listed on many good exchanges. Normally many token dropped the price from ico so it is profitable most of the time. If the ICO is highly hyped then go for ICo like you see a new ico quarkchain give 4x or more profit from ico price.So itsupto you where to invest after or before.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
it depends, if you see a great potential for that coin, then it is profitable, since many bounty hunters and even investors are selling immediately when their coin is already listed in the market, you can wait for that, so you can buy cheap coins.
Activity: 280
If you can invest in pre-sale better to invest on that moment if you do not like to invest invest in ICO time because it can gives you more profit in doing that. And then when your tokens listed in the market you can sale all of it or the half of it to make sure that you will not lose your fund because some coins are crashing below ICO price after few days of being listed in any exchanges.
Activity: 66
Buying new listed coin with great potential is very profitable. But do not just follow the crowd that hype coins and at the end mostly result to loss of capital. If it's a good Project then buying the coin when listed newly will worth it at the long run. Example is Example is Hydro, Storiqa, and so on.
Activity: 210
I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now.
Activity: 112
It depends, it is the same with other cryptocurrencies, you need to study them and determine if they are worth the investment, I don't think how much time they have in the market would tell you exactly how profitable they are, it might help but it won't determine it for sure.
Activity: 227
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If you would make your researches and you will consider the token as worth it. You always can buy it the time it is only listed on the exchange because the price most likely will be low at that time. And if you are confident that it will grow, go hard.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Buying new listed coins may bring you good profit in short time, but what if you buy with high price? Then you must wait really long time to get yours lost money back, it is really  risky to buy coins like that.
Pages:
Jump to: