Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 33. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This is a very good strategy, because after the completion of the ICO all the bounty hunters will commemorate their coins, and they immediately start selling them than lower the price, and just at that moment you can buy!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Of course beneficial, especially those that are at the bottom of the price of ISO,and the project was good and promising, and the price fell,and you know when the market comes to life,it will win back and soar up, so I think you need to invest in them and buy them,but you do not who exactly in any case will not say, everything is conditional,as anything can happen, he faced with it, so I recommend first of all to invest in neskoshko projects, better 5-10, to distribute the risks!
Activity: 147
As for me,at times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are situations where the price can drop tremendously and you will be on some loses. So My thinking is that markets on exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, i see it as the demand and the utility of the coin that activate More profit .
Activity: 133
It's not a bad idea to want to buy newly listed coins, but you should try looking deeply into the project and how well it is, before deciding to invest your time and money it. There are quite a number of newly listed coins that would yield good interest, so look around for those, but be careful so you don't fall for scammers.
Activity: 121

If the ICOS project is good then the newly listed coins are beneficial for us. If ICO scams are you will lose your money.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I think you should wait several days before buying it in the exchanges because most of the coins that listed after their ICOs will be having an dip in exchanger on which is a good opportunity to buy more but before buying it make sure you study it well so that you can correctly choose a potential coin to hold on which is having a big possibility to grow it's value in the future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
for me, so buy mono coins on the monsoon after a thorough analysis, since you can hit the loss of funds due to the illiterate approach of the placement team on the exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
it is beneficial, but you need to communicate with the team about placing on the stock exchange in what order it will take place when, how many coins will be distributed
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
almost the coins ico now mostly reduced. Call is big capital is also reduced. It takes time to be able to growth. You should choose the ico money the most on hold.
Activity: 118
Defend on the coin of ICO you want to invest, there many ICO's that the price is higher but not listed in market coz ico is sltill going on, good if you can buy their coin b4 Ico end especialy in the 1st round  the price is mostly cheaper than the nxt round, and if this coin is listed into the market when ico end you can sell coin, sometimes after 2 or 3 months if you hold your coin the price increase...

I agree with you that it will depend on ICO they  invest. There is a new ICO that launced 5 months ago and my friend have a strong belief that it will make it as one of the top 10 ICO in the market. Hoping for the best as it will depend on how it is implemented and how it will develop or if it can survive when it comes the price down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You need to look at what price was on pre-sale before you buy something, because it can already be several times more expensive from the price that was on the sale of the token.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
All depends on how the ico is running and the project has been implemented the developers,the more interesting it will be more and more people buy coins and this will affect movement up and down the coins on the market.We should do the analysis first because not all the coins that enter the market has a movement that is good for trading.
Activity: 161
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Well, I think this strategy also depends on what coin or the potential of that ICO. From what I experience, I bought ADB Adbank ICO when it has released but until now it haven't recover.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
It is profitable of the project could be develop by the team. Mostly when an Ico finished and listed in the exchange so happen price dumps. Just buy only if you are sure with the coin to develop and can follow on the roadmap of the project. In my opinion, buying newly listed coin is a very difficult decision. Not all coins perform well in the market even after the ICO. You might have some loses if your not careful. But there are also new coins that increases their value after they have been enlisted. I think it all depends on the developer of the coin and its uses whether it will be profitable or not.
Activity: 602
Most of the newly list coins that come from an ICO are profitable but depends on how the project succeed and depends in the team in establishing a good updates about their coin in the future. It is best for you to buy or invest in a known coin rather than invest in a new coin which you do not know its outcome in the future. Invest in bitcoin or in etherium , neo , ripple those coin have known for years noq and have a good profits .
Activity: 392

That move is a lot risky. Maybe if you find that good or that coin very faster to reciprocate your money then well maybe you can invest there but i still wont recommend doing that besides there are a lot better coins before that new listed coin, investing there is a lot better
Activity: 168
I recommend looking at individual projects to see their pros and cons. The days of randomly picking new cryptocurrencies and making money are long gone. Always do your own due diligence and do not put more money than you can afford to lose into the market.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Yes, you should buy new tokens on the ICO campaign. Especially, on the Pre-ICO stage when the price of the token is low due to giving bonuses. In most of the cases, when the token is listed on the crypto exchange markets, its price won't drop at once, but the team and the bounty hunters will sell their tokens, in order to cash out earned money. Don't buy a new token if it has been pumped recently, because the pumpers can dump it any time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
From my expreince, I would say that in most cases, no it is not profitable.
But there are some instances when it is profitable.

The thing to look for is a small market cap and low bounty .
The chances are if the project was big, there will be a lot of people participanting and a good part will want to sell as soon as possible- dumping the coin.
Activity: 27
I won't recommend you both the methods. Buying during an ICO and after the token is listed on exchanges is not a good strategy. The first thing that you should do is research about the token instead of just buying the coin in the hopes of its price increasing after getting listed on the exchanges. When mostly the opposite happens and the price drops by half after getting listed.
Yeah of course buying during an ICO is the best way to make the profits because as usual, coins will be cheaper when they're at the ICO and will be more expensive after that .
Pages:
Jump to: