Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 32. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think that a new coin can be listed on the exchanger and it can go down as well as it depends on the project that it's good or there is a potential that we can not say that the price of that coin will increase depending on the who is holding that coin or holding the coin or dump them
Activity: 117
Of course yes, buying new listed coin is profitable but, at the same time, It depends on how the market and the dev team behaves. If one  invest in something like this , you might loose if you can't hold. But if you can hold, the profit will be double. .
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Hmmmm it is somehow ooo, if the company is question and their is increase in the demand to invest in that company it can be lucrative for the newly investor if the price is later hike than former selling price
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I am sure there are a lot of people who do that, selling and exchanging coins after ICO period, but in order to be successful at that, you need to monitor every single ICO that comes out everyday, or at least try to do so. I think it is too time-consuming for me and won`t have the patience to do it.
Activity: 140
I think it will be profitable for you is you may buy new listed coin. When new coin will be listed in the ICO market then its initial cost will be low . So you should purchase large amount of new listed coins in small amount and hold it for few months. I am sure your investment will give you more profit.
Activity: 66
Depends actually, some they just list new coins for pump and dump. Of course they need volume to be listed in CMC. Don't buy blindly.  Just check first before you buy any altcoins.
Activity: 98
Most tokens that had been listed on Huobi were initially going down... Think about it. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
For a while now, tokens keeps dropping price wise upon being listed on exchange. I would advice you not to buy because the token was newly listed but check if it has the potential to push up and maintain the movement for a while. It is better you dont enter a trade than losing out on it at the end of the day.  Do some quick check before making any investment.
Activity: 308
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I don't think so because most of the recently added token in some exchanges are just rising for one   to two weeks and the rest of it are continue to dumped. What if you had buy the token at the higher price aiming for it to go beyond that current price which was totally wrong? And one of the factors of which causes of dumping is where the bounty hunters are continously selling their share/reward after it will be listed in some exchange. Therefore it should not be recommended buying token after listed in exchange because it was so risky and it will possibly cause you a big losses.
Activity: 434
Will for me. Everytime i see a  new listed coin.especially on ico coin. It always been dump. There some new listed coin that has potential from dump to pump but most coin today from dump to dumpest.
Activity: 70
Here's a good method

Sort coinmarketcap.com by "trending > recently added"

Look for coins with the highest trade volume. Those are the ones people likely more informed than you know about and are buying.

If a coin has high volume and looks interesting to you, click through to its website, read its whitepaper, then trawl the internet looking for information on it.

Buy the coin

Wait a few days

Seriously, just wait

Profit

in addition be sure to verify the trading volume makes sense with the market cap.

If market cap is 50 million but the 24hr trade volume is 70 million then it's more than likely a pump group, whale, etc. trying to manipulate the coin. This is why i hate that worldcoinindex.com sorts coins by 24hr trading volume. The volume really doesn't serve any real purpose other than knowing a coin isn't dead.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Yes, most tokens after ICO usually drop in price and I believe that time is the best time to buy them. I even prefer buying tokens after ICO than investing during ICO, most at times you will buy lower than the ICO price.
For ICO projects that do not build communities and FOMOs, it is easy to lose money when investing, so it is important to research carefully before investing in a project. I also regularly buy tokens after the ICO project is commercial because with good ICO projects, buying ICO during the period is quite difficult.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
for the short term it is very profitable. and resale when the price goes up. wait back when the nutrient falls.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Yes, most tokens after ICO usually drop in price and I believe that time is the best time to buy them. I even prefer buying tokens after ICO than investing during ICO, most at times you will buy lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 142
No. Don't do that if you are newbie. If you want to buy new coins, buy it when ICO is on. This profitable way, but be careful, don't invest in scam-projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hi all! I think yes it is profitable but only after an analyze and you need to understand that any investment are high risky no matter about which coin we talk!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
if its price in the market is really cheap then it can be profitable, dont buy at a higher value because you might lose than earning your profit.
Activity: 357
Sometimes that is a good idea to do if your looking for a good profit but it will still depends on you on how you manage to study the coin and those projects behind on it because if you do a lot of research on it and you know that there are a lot of potential in that projects and thats the good way that the coin on their project has a lot of potential too that it can rise its market value.
Activity: 261
it depends on the project in which you have to invest.If the project is good.So,new buying coin is listed in the exchange is very profitable for us.
Activity: 574
Good question! Sometimes profitable, and sometimes not profitable. It all depends on the project. Of course, most often it is better to wait for access to the stock exchange and already buy there. But there are ICO, which after entering the exchange increase in price irrevocably. You need to carefully study the projects. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: