Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 29. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
If the project is promising, then it is necessary to buy. This will bring you more profits. The main thing is to carefully select good projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it is very interesting to buy the new listing crypto on exchange, but you should continue to monitor it because the new listing coins/tokens move very fast and prone to dumping because of the large sell volume from ICO participants
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes ,buying new listed coin is profitable, that if you are alert in buy and sell trading ,because if you do not have enough knowledge in trading ,it is useless if buy those new coins and when you sell it , the price is down ,do it is a waste of effort ,for part of your investment,
Activity: 280
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I think this will be a new trend, which of course is not good enough for all ico. Many tokens are dropped during the first release in the exchange market, and some investors choose to wait for such a time to buy. Then it would be a problem if all investors choose to buy in the exchange market rather than participate in ico.
Activity: 420
Buying of a newly listed coin is more profitable in the event of a bull market is more but in the bear market, you should take your profit soon. So, that you can avoid the unfavourable situation.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

For last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
by buying new coins with ever-increasing developments that are very good and able to generate future profits. so I highly recommend buying a coin to get a bigger profit. so buy it for now very nice and make the main profit in the future.
Activity: 13
I seldom do that or can be said to be never. that is a gathering to solid I didn't do particularly conceivable on the grounds that after the consummation of ICO and coins hit the market than the dominant part of their cost down. On the off chance that the coin is great then it can be minutes live yet in the event that undeniably fell normally into a misfortune.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

It will depend on the project, and I think where the token is released will greatly affect the price.
So if you're used to participating in ico, I think buying a new token release will be a pretty interesting alternative, as many tokens are released at a price below the ico price.
Activity: 224

In my opinion, profitable or not raise will depend on the token we buy. But I think it will be very interesting to be verified. Although it takes time to learn a lot of ico, but I think it will be worth the potential profit, because some coins are available at very cheap prices, even before the coin releases in the market.
Activity: 68
it would be better if you buy when they do ico because we get a bonus purchase from their ico, and also usually the amount of the bonus they offer also vary depending on when you buy their tokens,
Activity: 170
Depends a lot on the the market trend. In the bullmarket, most of the good projects get listed with a price way above the ICO price. But nowadays, the exact opposite happens, and so it may be more safe, and better to buy when listed.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
It's not always profitable. I usually try to watch it as long as possible and then make a decision about the purchase. Often it falls even lower immediately after the exit
Activity: 104
It is better not to buy new coins). There are a lot of scammers and coins of dummies now, it's better to take even the everyday ones that are spoken about in the crypto community and the developers of which are engaged in their projects Wink
Activity: 392
You can buy a promising coin even after ICO, that is if you missed the ICO or the whitelisting period. In terms of profit making, it is advisable you purchase the tokens during the ICO period to maximize profits.
Activity: 392
we do not know the possibility of its negative effects in your profits because some newcomers will even make it into the market but still destroy and if you do not want to take risks make sure the coins you think are really profitable because I do not want to recommend newly arrived coins there is a definite purpose
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
Buy new listed coin on decentralized exchange Grin that's my startegy to earn some profit from underpricing the tokens in market. but not all altcoin. choose the altcoin that have a chance to listed in other market that more bigger than dex market
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

I guess yes, it is profitable to buy from.a new listed coin rather than buy on their ICOs . At least it is already listed but during ICOs sometimes you can get discount like up to 40%. But there are also some coins that it is only good during fews days after they are being listed and keeo declining after months. So I think you need to do a research too.
Activity: 196
It is not necessary that the price will be favorable for buying, when entering the exchange, Everything depends on the coin. It is necessary to look at what was the price of the ICO and analyze it with the one that will be on the stock exchange.
Activity: 33
It really depends on which ICO you have invested..

I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 322
I think that few people are engaged in this, but there are the most profitable tokens that are best received in the bounty and which have the opportunity to grow 10 times. We mustn't let them pass!
Pages:
Jump to: