Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 31. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I've done well from that in the past, they tend to trade lower on the DEX's, needs to get listed on a big exchange pretty quickly to profit though.
Activity: 78
 Most of the coin get dumped when it gets listed on an exchange due to the fact that the investors want to make their money back as soon as possible.
Activity: 91
Of course, buying new coins can be a good deal. But you should also bear in mind all the associated risks. Unfortunately, a lot of projects fail today, nevertheless, a lot of them succeed. So, you still have good chances to win in this game.
Activity: 3
It certainly can be, but don't forget how risky it is as well. If you're spending a lot of money to buy it, you better spend a lot of time reading about it before buying it.
Activity: 112
i believe that,  buying a newly listed coin can be very profitable especially in a bear market, it sells below the ico price.
if the coin has a good tech with a great team behind it, it could easily give you good profits in the long run.
But there are times some coins especially the overhyped ones refuse to leave up to expectations, one has to be very careful whenever he wants to take such decisions.
Activity: 154
Yes, a newly listed coin can be profitable. but this also depends on the quality of the coin and the value addition it brings to the market. if its filling a gap that needs to be filled then it will be profitable in the long run as there will be demand for that particular coin hence an increase in value.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
The first thought that came into my mind is that most of the times new-listed token is starting from the greatest dump in his history, because all the investors and all the bounty hunters that gets the token are trying to get rid of it immediately. This is the reality.
Activity: 32
I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now. Let's take ETH as an example. Almost nothing worked when it was first launched, but this coin developed over time, adding more features such as the smart contracts, all the apps build on it, and resolving many other issues.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think if the project is good it is not a matter whether is it a newly listed coin or nor. But the problem is in these days it is very difficult to understand whether the project is good or not. But I know people who have made huge profits from new coins.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
The name of the game in alts isn’t about building a portfolio of HODLcoins. It’s about surfing the pump and dump wave. If a ton of noobs are buying up cheap coins, that drives up the market cap just as much as an alt that has legit backing.

Its gotten to the point where even experienced traders are now throwing some positions into these penny coins just because they know how the beginners think. It's not just the beginners playing this game. Really infuriating to watch, while actual good coins fall by the wayside.

Tl;dr: success in the shitcoin game is about exploiting psychology, not focusing on finances or the quality of the coin.

Activity: 88
I suggest that you investigate first, from where the token comes from, what kind of project. If the concept of the project is good, has a good level of enthusiasm, and the end result of the project is successful and has good prospects for the future. I think the coins are worth buying.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
During the ICO, it is proposed to buy tokens at a starting price, which in the future can show significant growth. Especially if you are an early investor and buy at a discount on the pre-sale. Investors get tokens first. It's profitable, if you are doing day trading. After, you can wait for the dump and buy some more cheap tokens. A new coin can give a big profit if the project is good.
Activity: 70
Some only end up on the smaller exchanges with low volume so it will take a long time to get gains from those no matter when you decide to buy. Anyway, normally it is a good idea.
Activity: 55
It depends on the project and how huge the bounty pool was. So if theres a good project, which had a big bounty pool, you can be sure that there will be a lot of bounty hunters who will dump the coins and tokens as soon as they got listed on the exchange. When this happens, you can mostly buy the coins under the ico price. So in this case its clearly profitable!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In the Current market I noticed many new listed bounty coins when they listed usually coin dump for sometime because some bounty coin holders sell instantly the moment coin listed but after that coin start moving up again So we can buy a new listed coin after little wait not instantly so that we can have the coin at cheaper price and can make good profit from new listed coins as well but if we buy coin from their ICOs we will get most of the time good bonus too as an early bird investor. So both criterias are fine as I think.
Activity: 86
Buying a new listing of coins I think the previous period is profitable, but for a long time, don't keep it in your hands because it is unstable. I do not recommend holding it for a long time.
Activity: 196
It largely depends on the project and where it is listed. Some only end up on the smaller exchanges with low volume so it will take a long time to get gains from those especially if there was an airdrop campaign which often gets dumped immediately. If the project has long term interests, then buying before it gets listed on bigger exchanges can reap nice rewards.
Activity: 103
It requires carefulness, wise, and deep analysis when going to buy the newly listed altcoins from a new ICO. Actually, we may find some good ICO with promising token or coin. However, we must know which one. This is why we need the analysis of the project, concept, and also market after the End of the ICO. If you want to invest in the newly listed coin, make sure that you have analyzed them and the market. But, it is better not to invest in the huge amount.
Activity: 81
I'm not expert about this but as what I've observed it is good to buy new listed coin but don't hold it because it's price might go down and it will take too long to recover again
Activity: 98
I study projects well and only if they inspire confidence in me, then I invest in ICO. And then I hold them until the price of them grows. And this is a long-term investment. And I noticed that some projects, when they go to small exchanges, the price of them is lower than on the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: