Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 35. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
Activity: 168
An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance! P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
depending on the altcoin you buy, if it is good I think it will give you a big profit.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
If they are traded on large exchangers, then of course it is profitable. For example, Binance or Huobi.
Activity: 99
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
Activity: 79
Don't rush to buy newly listed tokens, because they have a high probability to break their hair. Last year, as long as the new listing will rise many times, because it is a bull market, so it must rise, but now is a bear market, the majority is to fall.
Activity: 88
This sound logic to me, becouse the bounty hunters usualy dump the price right after the end of ICO significantly, and there is a good price to buy hten.
Activity: 70
It is not necessary that the price will be favorable for buying, when entering the exchange, Everything depends on the coin. It is necessary to look at what was the price of the ICO and analyze it with the one that will be on the stock exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i think so. especially there are some altcoins that reached hardcap but listed around or under ico price because of bearish market. those altcoins can be really very profitable for mid and long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
In some point, yes. Newly listed coin sometimes is good to buy. Wait for the bounty hunters to dump their reward and then hold it and sell at your desired selling price. Just do some research and choose the right one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
According to my experiences, yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If you have chosen a coin, all parameters are eliminated, then my advice is to find out when the coins are distributed for bounty and only after this period you go to the exchange for purchase, because bounty hunters quite often reduce the price very much
If it is a potential project. Bounty hunters will not easily sell their tokens. They are concerned about the value of the project itself as investors do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If you have chosen a coin, all parameters are eliminated, then my advice is to find out when the coins are distributed for bounty and only after this period you go to the exchange for purchase, because bounty hunters quite often reduce the price very much
Activity: 92
I'm not expert about this but as what I've observed it is good to buy new listed coin but don't hold it because it's price might go down and it will take too long to recover again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Just week for a week before you buy a newly done ICO as bounty hunters will dump the price because they will sell early. That time you can have the token you want lower than the ICO price or maybe if you really want to buy a newly done ICO I suggest to do your own research first and then hold it for a month before you sell it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
to buy new coins I think you should first see if the coins are worth buying or not, because now many new coins are scam outstanding,
so you have to be careful to buy new coins before you regret later
and if you want to buy a new coin, you should know that the coin is potentially good in the future and supported by a solid team, so you can get a lot of profit
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think so, if I feel late joining ICO then I will buy new listed coins or tokens, the important thing is we have to understand the project so it has good prospects in the future.
Activity: 210
There was a chance to get profitable one in buying new token that got listed in the exchanges. Because there was a chance that the token will get dump or going up. Its up to the market demand. Should be careful to choose token.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Before deciding to buy new coins then we need to know the details and potential of the coin, learn whether the team/dev is still active or not. This is very influential with the coin, it is a lot of new coins are profitable but it is also not so long, carefully study the market and graphics in order to provide speculation that can give advantages.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For me buy before it is listed in the exchange but you need to see to it that the developers and the team of the coins are very active and have many communities in order for the project to be successful. There are lots of things to consider before deciding what and when to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: