Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 36. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
maybe its profitable because it can add to another exchanges and more updates are coming, so maybe it can be great chance to buyers to get in early and the team are planning to enter big market and also if you have very good source for a signal to getting listed to those big market you can make more profit.
Activity: 308
Most times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are cases where the price can drop tremendously and you incur some loses. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.
Yeah I'm definitely agreed you by that . And you can also research the connectivity of particular altcoins via social media, telegram, and etc. in which you can testify with that project are really serious for their platform and most on the telegram topic are argumented by most of investors not just the bounty hunters. And for the exchange, if the ICO project allocated bounty much bigger then definitely there's a big chances of dump when it will goes to an exchange and maybe it will be the one of the factors of investor's indicator for FUD because of the bounty hunters are more likely selling their shared coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the project. There are some promising projects that can be successful and able to gain and rise its price after the launch. Check ICO's that are recommended by the experts. Good luck mate.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Having tracked new markets as they are released onto Binance it's clear that there's some money to be made if you can jump on board at the right point.

Looking at market value through coinmarketcap.com, the mean increase within 24 hours (for releases in 2018) is 74.9% with an average increase of 42.7% after one hour. The minimum increase was 37%.

In order to profit from these new listings you need to jump on the coin within, at my estimation, 10 minutes, and you need to buy at another market as there will be zero volume at Binance to start with.
Activity: 196
Maybe it's not all new coins could be said to have a high profitable value. Moreover, many coins that turned out thus not potential. Then, we must be absolutely meticulous in choosing the new coins. First, the analysis should be on whether the coin has a future or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you just rely on the price, most of the coins that are new listed are way more cheaper than that of the during the ICO. Newly listed coins tend to drop a week of two after listing because of the bounty hunters dumping, that is why its usually cheaper. Might actually be profit from it.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

i think yes as long as the team have a strong dev team and a good community i guess, because some of the new alts that is listed in the market can be profitable when it is  a good project because hunters are ready to dump all of their coins after the coin is listed in the market, ive seen some good coins with a good potential in the future with a low price at this moment,
so hard to identify the new ICOs that are just listed in the market whether it gonna survive in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
buying new coins is like gambling in my opinion. fixed from new coins that have started to be listed in the market and have a good market can sometimes provide greater benefits than coins such as btc or eth. but buying a new coin can also give us a loss if the price suddenly drops dramatically. all need a mature analysis and also a big risk that must be faced.

I can say that buying new listed altcoins can be profitable, but still it depends on the alts that you buy, there are many new coins that is very attracted and very promising but later will die, So my advise is that you buy in the popular listed coin and has built a name already in crypto.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

If you really know the background of that coin and if you think that it has a good potential then a good profit comes along with it but if not maybe you should stick in popular coins in the market like ethereum or even in bitcoin to earn more good profits.
Activity: 154
Yes, it's profitable. But you have to choose the good Coin because not all coin can give you big profit. Even some of them can give you big losses too. Also you have to remember that inves in new coin usually only profitable for short term investment. So, don't hold your coin too long.
Activity: 266
It is really hard to predict if a particular coin or ICO will be able to make it. Some have made it maybe because of luck or right timing. It is really a gamble if we're going to invest in these new projects. Before, investing in these ICOs are profitable but it is a different story now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Buying newly listed coin is profitable, it can be true if you pick the right coin to buy and hold. Most of the newly listed coin is profitable because when it get list the rate still low and when people realized it many people buy it and make the rate higher. Be careful with dump and pump activities. You have to know when to get in (buy) and when to get out (sell) from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
July 03, 2018, 10:07:11 PM
buying new coins is like gambling in my opinion. fixed from new coins that have started to be listed in the market and have a good market can sometimes provide greater benefits than coins such as btc or eth. but buying a new coin can also give us a loss if the price suddenly drops dramatically. all need a mature analysis and also a big risk that must be faced.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 10:03:26 PM
To my knowledge there is no minimum limit to start trading cryptocurrency, provided we have money only and can be bought coins that can be made berdagan. I think $ 25- $ 50 is enough for a beginner. and if you want to buy more coins, you can save from now on. leave your paycheck 10% -15% every month, if you have enough to buy more coins and trade. while waiting for money to gather we can learn first about the science of trading.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 09:55:00 PM
well it will always depends if the coin is good or if it has a good project , because not everything that listed is profitable sometimes it is just hype.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 09:36:09 PM
In my opinion it is only profitable for just short term investment, but sometimes it is better to buy it before listed. Usually coin that newly listed in the exchanger eill make some pump movement for few day and then after couple day we will see how good it is, if it stable on the price than it is good for long term investment too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 03, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Is buying new listed coin profitable?

This is what i notice when the new coin listed in any exchange site, i notice that the price of the coin was drop because of bounty hunter, they sold their token when they recieve the share from that project. I think much better to buy or invest in ICO's project than buy the new coin in exchange site, but be careful what project that you choose.
Activity: 290
July 03, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
Newly listed coins sometimes has high value and is expected to go even higher so it is quite profitable to buy. But I think it all depends on how well the project went and how promising the coin is. Always remember before buying newly listed coins always do your research first. Don't just because off the hype.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 09:09:08 PM
I think there is a possibility that when you buy new listed coin either it will pump or dump in the market and you didn't know if you will get a profit or lose some money. I remember when I bought some newly listed coins like Helbiz, Tron, TRDT, Zcash and NTK in their pre sale and the price is very low and has a discount of 20% and then I hodl it and wait. And when my coins that I bought are already listed in the market I can't believe the price I almost earn half the price of it when it pumps and that's why buying is the best thing to do when you want to have more profit in crypto.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:47:05 PM
Not all the time though. Most times there will be an uptrend while most times there will be a downtrend. The crypto space is so volatile as anything can happen when you least expect..
Pages:
Jump to: