Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 39. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:55:28 PM
It depends on when and for how much you buy the coin. In the ICO phase different projects gives high bonuses to sell much of there tokens. This means that price can fall under the ICO price. If you see a new listed coin under the ICO price, then it is time to buy. Before this is it better to do some research how many the bonus was in the token sale phase, to avoid more price dump.
Activity: 116
June 28, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
Positive experience gained during investing in different ICOs, allowed me to understand a lot. I think all of us know about multiversum company, so some time ago, recently I found an even more exciting project, built on the principles of quantum physics, which is called Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Yes and no. Yes if you choose carefully the ICO that you invest in. You have to do a lot of research and investigation to make sure it is legit and will make a difference in the marketplace. No because majority of ICO are scam and after it is listed in trading platform, and it will suddenly get dump by the investors and even it's own developer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
Now it is better not to buy....but if you really want to buy, buy after the ICO. The market is going through hard times.More than 80% of the tokens after the ICO-lose in their value !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
After Bitcoin fell several times. I still continue to invest in crypto-currencies, especially new assets. Wink
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
I think that this does not make sense, since we do not know what the future of these currencies will be. I think that such coins have a great chance that they will lose their value and the investor may lose his money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 09:25:44 PM
You have to ask yourself: is this coin promising?
It is always the most volatile moment when a coin is listed on exchanges for the first time.
Generally speaking, tokens will be dumped in decentralized exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges.
If you can deal with high risk, you can buy it then.
Activity: 2
June 27, 2018, 08:43:27 PM
From my perspective, the only reason to buy a currency is you think you'll be able to buy stuff with it, or sell it for more than you bought it in future. If you invest more in ICOs, it should be on the belief there's a viably large future group of people trading it.
Activity: 77
June 27, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
Activity: 893
June 27, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

For last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
does not rule out the possibility of newly present coins to generate substantial profits. see the development of the emergence of many new coins this gives rise to increasingly fierce competition. so with the coins to be registered it seeks to increase the enthusiast by increasing the existing profits.
Quality coin that tend to sold out even before you have the chance to buy it will generate substantial profits and it's been proven so many times I always look into this kind of coin and it always ended up so promising. But as nature law majority of ICO will failed and minority will survive or even success I think buying listed coin is not wrong also.
Activity: 144
June 27, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Not really, you need to be careful for you are doing because not all coins are good and profitable. Some of them are shit coins and will be worth less. Make sure to do some research.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

For last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
does not rule out the possibility of newly present coins to generate substantial profits. see the development of the emergence of many new coins this gives rise to increasingly fierce competition. so with the coins to be registered it seeks to increase the enthusiast by increasing the existing profits.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
I think buying after the coin is listed on the exchange will give you a very cheap price compared to inside ICO, because the average ICO coin wastes its price once they enter the market. but it will all depend on the type of ICO because not all ico coins have dumper after being registered in the market.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
It depends on how the market and the dev team behaves. If you invest in something like centra, you'll have a loss. It's wiser to diversify you investment between mineable tokens, pre-icos and after listing buys.
Activity: 826
June 27, 2018, 03:22:20 AM
I will very say that it depends on the new listed coins itself. I'm sure that every coin or token bring the new concept and ideas behind their system. Some coins have good products for real in order to be used by the society. For this kind of coins, I can say that even if it is new listing,  I may buy them. But once more, just make your own analysis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 27, 2018, 01:38:50 AM
sometimes if a new coin hit one of top 10 exchanges , it could MOON .but generally speaking ,most coin once hit an exchange people will dump and price will hit new lows so it's better to wait and buy the dip.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
It is profitable if you buy them for future earnings because when any new coin launch in any exchange, normally all bounty holders sell their coins to cash-out and it make the coin down. So it is more better if you invest in already stable coins of this market, they can gives you better returns as compare to new listed coins.
Activity: 364
June 27, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

In my own opinion, yes it was very profitable but it will take time before you will be going to earn profit because most of the investors will sell their coins which will make the price to dump so obviously, patience is required to earn profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 27, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
depending on how valuable you think a token or coin is, if you predict that the token should have a price 10 times the current price, then just buy the token...
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
It is a good option to quickly increase capital. Usually such coins are necessarily shot at 30% or more
Pages:
Jump to: