Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 40. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:25:17 AM
I would have to say that this depends on the coin itself which you wish to buy. Some coins get listed on exchanges and seem to be doing well but then they get taken off not much long after that which means the coins loses value. New coins have a lot of potential and there is a lot of money to be made from investing in them, just be careful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
In some cases, buying new coins that go to the exchange is very beneficial. But the most decisive factor here is the popularity of this project, as well as its usefulness.

I think its more advisable to buy the established coins and has already listed in the market in this way it is less risky and you don't need to think that your investments will loose. Buying new altcoins don't have the assurance of good profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
A lot of ICOs are currently below ICO levels. And I think they started out more expensive than ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
This market is totally unpredictable, you cant judge the coin actual price after couple of months. Its totally depends upon the actual quality of the product though new product with high price value and high profit is a rarely combination.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
Not always profitable, because coin that just listed in the market there are dont have any chart and history of price action, so we dont know which price is become support and resistance. Buy new listed coin i think wil be more risk but also promising higher reward, but if you understanding about purpose of the project and the team member consist of solid team, you will have bigger chance to make profit from that coin.
Activity: 33
June 26, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
Sincerely, with the recent happenings in the market, I would not encourage that now. I personally used to do it but I have changed. Most of the coins normally dump upon hitting the exchange. In fact, the dump below ICO price. This has been of great concern to me. So, I don't do that anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 26, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

look at several factors, one of which is the marketcap of a coin, if the marketcap ( the amount rised in ICO is high) is big then the potential for profit is small, since it will be much harder to double than smaller marketcap coins.
Just look at Docademic, it went to do x20 ROI, quite amazing. But it was so easy because the ICO was small.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
It depends on the quality of the project. Look at the majority of the projects: after the listing the price falls and can stay there for a long time. Rare project have growth from the beginning.

I would also wait for the dates of bounty distribution. Some tokens have low volume and bounty participants can dump even good project a lot, and you can buy much cheaper sometimes.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
yes of course it's best to buy koin in fast-growing crypto projects because it's very lucrative in Socratus
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It was profitable some months ago, when the market was green. Today is kind of risky. Many of the coins at the time they are listed on the market are dumped. It is harder to make some profit now. Be careful
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 06:21:09 PM
In some cases, buying new coins that go to the exchange is very beneficial. But the most decisive factor here is the popularity of this project, as well as its usefulness.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Buying during the ICO period is much more better than buying token immediately after ICO. After ICO, there will be dump, if you can deal with your emotions, then you can go ahead and wait for it's rise. Except that, buying during presale is more preferable by me.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 06:10:46 PM
Not all, it depends on the project and platform that they have. Before investing just do some research for the coins you desire to buy. Whether the coin reach its soft cap and hard during the ICO. Choose those has promising and checks its community and how it do well during its crowd sale.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 06:02:14 PM
I study projects well and only if they inspire confidence in me, then I invest in ICO. And then I hold them until the price of them grows. And this is a long-term investment. And I noticed that some projects, when they go to small exchanges, the price of them is lower than on the ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
June 26, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
It depends, not all are. Those that are only promising are the ones that would be profitable to invest. You may check how it do well in the crowdsale. If it reached its hardcap. chances are high that it would be a good crypto to invest and hold because it already shows that the platform that it id promoting would be interesting to people that would positively affect the crypto itself in the future.
Activity: 147
June 26, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
Of course yes. It is very profitable to buy from new listed coin because a lot of bounty hunter can not hold there coin like an investor. They dumped the coin as received at any price that just give them some changes.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
Actually, you should do research on the project first before buying their token. Yes, It is quite risky, imagine not all ICO tokens have performed well. But many of these new tokens then start to increase in value when they trade on digital currency exchanges, a good strategy for you to earn more profit you should do short-term investment.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
Yes, buying other koins is very profitable, I buy the SCR (Socratus coin) this brought me a very big income and I advise Socratus
Activity: 123
June 26, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Of course it's better to buy during ico, but sometimes it's simply impossible. For example Quarkchain. Many people wanted to participate but were not able to do it. So buying on excange was the only option.
Activity: 90
June 26, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
If the tokens are just listed, it is good to buy from the exchange site. But you have to take one thing into consideration. If bounty hunters are not yet given their tokens, then I will advice you to wait until they are given their tokens. With this, they will dump it and you will have the opportunity to buy more of them. But if the tokens are not yet given out, wait for some while until it is given out.
Pages:
Jump to: