Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 42. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 26, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I highly recommend buying newly listed coins...but not immediately.

This year, the market has not been kind to icos and almost all of them have crashed below ICO prices after being listed.
It takes some time though, sometimes just a couple days, sometimes a couple weeks.

So it is a good time to invest in icos that you missed out on or that you couldn't because of restrictions.
There are some fantastic projects that have started this year: daostack, localcoinswap, refereum, etc.

I would warn you though, you should avoid any american based company.
The SEC has cracked down pretty hard with bitconnect, centra, and titanium and they still have a long list of icos they plan on investigatin.
Not only does stuff like this crash the price, but in some cases, the token could be all together frozen and delisted from exchanges.
You wouldn't even be able to sell for one satoshi in those cases.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
Buying a new list coins will take more risk compare to the old coins. we not have any assurance to know if the new listed coins are legit or jist an product that to make scam and steal money to other people. if you want to invest because you think this coin wpyld have a good future then no one can stop to you.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Yes, if you have time to sell them (in the period of ICO bonuses are calculated for interest, this percentage is the minimum profit). But it's better to be able to distinguish SKAM project from an honest team. Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
depends on the coins if you buy bob it can be profitable as becasue bob token will be popular endorsed by john mcafee. There are many new coins that will be big like vex, npxs and and einc. einc is ethereaum fork that focus on DAO application. the price is now 0.1 ICO I think it can grow to 1 USD.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
June 26, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Yes, It is profitable if you buy it in start and save it for long time or buy in the start of the sale and sell it when it hits the exchange that will give you the profit but in long run you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
This sound logic to me, becouse the bounty hunters usualy dump the price right after the end of ICO significantly, and there is a good price to buy hten.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
If you checked properly the project so you have to do it at presale or ICO cuz you can get some bonuses.For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
June 26, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
i don't think so.wait at least 1 month to invest in newly listed coin.after the coin is in stable price you can invest.people now a days looking for quick profit.so they sell their tokens bought from ICO price for even small profit.so it is dangerous to buy as soon as it listed. We cannot apply same theory to every coin.but majority of coins are like that.but it is your responsible to find a good coin. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
Not all new listed coin is profitable,you must research for your preferred new coin.You need to check if there are many people invest on it and also of it has a good potential to increase. Sometimes can get a very big profit but the risk for loss is very big, let alone buy when ICO but different if you choose the project carefully and serious luck can come for you

Of course, not all the tokens can be profitable. It all depends on the project. I prefer to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are used for a very long time. Just pick the altcoins from the top-100 and buy them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
Yes buying coin that is newry listed is profitable. Because you will get a new token or coin at good cheap price but sometimes the coin will increase or decrease after ICO. And in this process is just for you taking risk.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
on etherscan.io now have more information about token, including price since ICO
and for most of token I'm holding, price almost half since ICO so I think it's not worth to buy from ICO or new listed. that's my opinion
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Buying newly listed coins are definitely profitable, but there are a plenty of coins, so you have to research before investing into coins so that you don't end up buying a lot of shitcoins.
for me, buying a new list coins will take more risk compare to the old coins. we not have any assurance to know if the new listed coins are legit or jist an product that to make scam and steal money to other people. if you want to invest because you think this coin wpyld have a good future then no one can stop to you. we are only here to give advice and opinion.
Activity: 472
June 25, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Buying newly listed coins are definitely profitable, but there are a plenty of coins, so you have to research before investing into coins so that you don't end up buying a lot of shitcoins.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
That's the best time for me to buy the coins because it is in low price and wait its pumping time to gain more profit but still it depends on market's condition. But just invest the funds that you can afford to lost.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
This is a very good strategy, because after the completion of the ICO all the bounty hunters will commemorate their coins, and they immediately start selling them than lower the price, and just at that moment you can buy!
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
Not always, depends when you make buy in, anyway make your research before just buying new listed coin, don't make stupid steps
Activity: 546
June 24, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
If they were added to a good stock exchange, then probably it makes no sense to take it already, if the project does not prepare some good news, I think that many will agree with me.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
some are profitable and others are not. just like normal products supplies, not all is profitable for business same applies here. check through the roadmap, history and achievement, the long term and short term plan and if you are convinced, you buy otherwise you keep searching for the good ones
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
if you are planning to buy in some new coin of the new project you can try to wait for their exchange because most of the bounty hunters are ready to dump their coin as long as they get those coin and the price of that coin will gradually dump and you can get more profit buy buying in their coin at the great dip price . the things is  you need to make sure that this coin had a good team of dev and a good  community behind it so you can sure that this project will still recover after their price crashed
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
It is difficult to predict the future price of new listed tokens. If you look after some concrete project during ICO, when the tokens on presail and sail stages were sold out before the official end of the project, the price could be higher when the token is listed on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: