Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 43. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
Not all new coin that just listed in the market the price will be going up,  this is depend on the purpose and what problem that they want to solve. I was make research some coin that will be going up after listed in the market usually Mineable coin that does not have ICO and no premine because no one will be dump the price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
There's never a better guess. You can buy a token when it enters the exchange. The probability that it will fall after the exit is, but this may not happen, and you will have to wait a long time when the coin falls.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
sometimes a new token is profitable, it all depends on market conditions.
but the risk of a new token is huge according to my mindset, because many new token tokens that are so low value even have no value, just be careful that you do not suffer huge losses.
Activity: 250
June 23, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
for mid to long term i think yes , depend on the project tho
but for short term not good decision for me , because when some coin listed ,  some bounty hunter imediatly sell it and the price get crash
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
yeah it is profitable as in most times the price is really low. Many investors are waiting till the end of ICo when altcoins are listed on the exchanges
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
This is a complicated question, even though this is a weak market, I think it's still better to buy a proven coin, or a coin that just came out of the project and paid the bounty hunters, mostly these coins are cheaper than during the ICO!
Activity: 39
June 23, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
New altcoins which are just listed in exchanges are mostly going down due to some bounty hunters and investors are dumping their altcoins. Investing in ICO is also risky nowadays since the success rate is decreasing. I prefer to buy altcoins after sometime when the dumpers are done selling their altcoin.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
I think that this does not make sense, since we do not know what the future of these currencies will be. I think that such coins have a great chance that they will lose their value and the investor may lose his money.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
I'm not expert about this but as what I've observed it is good to buy new listed coin but don't hold it because it's price might go down and it will take too long to recover again.
June 23, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
I read in the news that the SEC is planning to fight fraudulent ICO. Organizers should be accountable to investors for each sold token. Perhaps this will help improve the quality of ICO and new tokens will go up after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Maybe they can, buying new listed coins can be profitable , this is because this cryptos are really been develop tokens and , this new listed coins have gain trust from customers and investors that is why they are now included in the official list of coins in the market
Activity: 504
June 23, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
i think it defend on that coin itself, i mean maybe that coin was a newcomer because got new listed, but maybe that coin have a great potential and got excelent marketing team and advisor behind that, so that coin could be good although a new listed.

not necessarily also, could be otherwise.
we must be careful to choose tokens, otherwise take risks.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 23, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
depending on the new listed coin you buy, if the coin has a good chance for the future then I think if you buy the coin then you will get a big profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
June 23, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
The percentage of newly listed tokens isn't really that stable and can it cannot be profitable, not all altcoin do succeed and proceed with their investment, although there some who actually succeed and this is we earn most of our coins from. If you are very lucky at the same time you know which altcoins that you can investment then you can make a profit from it. It is not accurate to get a profit from new altcoins but it can be possible, there are pros and cons to it.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
If you buy for a long term, there is no significant difference between the price of ICO or the exchange. This is if the project is a good one. For other projects, it is important to wait for listing on the stock exchange and a fall in the price. After buy, wait for the next pump and sell.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 12:46:23 AM
yes with a note you got a cheap price, but you have to learn about it first several times I get it, and after holding back some time my profit doubled, just need to be patient when buying or selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
It depends on the each token. Some tokens might be useless and they won't give you any profits while some might give you 100 times profits and even more. Don't consider all altcoins as one.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
Yeah it is good to buy new listed tokens, especially the good projects, when you buy some good projects, it can give you some good X return before it will start to dip.
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I read a lot of comments saying that buying new listing coins is profitable than the old one but for me that is not good because putting your money in unpopular coins is so risky because you don't have a background if that is legit or not so there's a possibility that coin is a scam.
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
I had few successful trading with new listed coins. Usually they go down and you can buy them cheap. But it doesn't always goes up. Like one coin I still have. It's not totally dead, but to sell it with good profit, there is no chances.
Also had some new exchange coins, which feed people with promises and it kept coin price to increase. I made money, but later it turns out to be scam... So, you never know.
Pages:
Jump to: