Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 41. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
It is profitable if you invested in a  coin that was still at a low price and that had a great potential with a good administration. But do a lot of research still, to make sure.
Activity: 105
June 26, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
in case a cryptocurrency and coin you are bouyning will cost a fortune in some time, ges, it is profitable, at least why jot
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
June 26, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Everything depends on a coin. After a coin got listed on exchange, there are usually some bounty dumps, so the price goes down a little - it might be a good time to invest.
Activity: 44
June 26, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
I would wait a few days. Usually new listed coin has dumpers and the prices falls a little. Also you should look into seeing if the coin has a future.
Activity: 265
June 26, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
Alot of the time, especially in this recent bear market, a coin can dump massively when it is first listed. If you are thinking long term though, i think it would be very unlikely for most decent ICOs not to pass their ICO price again when the market has an upturn later in the year.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

If you don't want to risk go for sure coins that you think is really profitable because i don't want to recommend the newly comers coins we don't know the possible negative effect of that in your profit because some of newly comers even it will successfully enter in market but it still crushing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 26, 2018, 04:54:03 PM
I think that in this case it is necessary to learn technical analysis of the market because the new coins are not stable and at any moment can collapse..
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 26, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
It depends on the coin, if it is a good coin with great prospect then it is good to buy the tokens once it is listed because it will do some X before dumping again, so it is good but only buy good projects.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
yES I think Buying  newly listed  can be profitable, It all depends on how good the product the coin is offering and the fact that the coin is newly listed in itself is promising enough especially if it has been listed in a major exchange platform. If its good the it means there is still chances and room for growth hence buying at an earlier stage will be just as profitable
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
Depends on Project and Dev as well as you should also check in ICO Period they reached Hard Cap during sale If all is going perfect there is chance of pumping  in the Market after Listing in Exchange  but on the other side Dev not active and they do not keep update there is chance of drop after Listed in Exchange.
For some reason I thought that if the project collects on time sales of tokens to the maximum, then its prospects are already predetermined. But apparently I do not know some of the nuances that can talk about the opposite.

Well, there is no difference having invested in a new ICO will drop after the distribution as long as the hardcap of that ICO have reach it because it guarantee that this project will soon to be profitable once the market have continue pumps up into higher value. As you know that this coin will sell when its good timing period.
I'm sure that if the project collects Hardcap, then investors are interested in it. This shows the real prospects for the future, as it confirms the real opportunities for the development of projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 04:35:17 PM
Depends on Project and Dev as well as you should also check in ICO Period they reached Hard Cap during sale If all is going perfect there is chance of pumping  in the Market after Listing in Exchange  but on the other side Dev not active and they do not keep update there is chance of drop after Listed in Exchange.
For some reason I thought that if the project collects on time sales of tokens to the maximum, then its prospects are already predetermined. But apparently I do not know some of the nuances that can talk about the opposite.

Well, there is no difference having invested in a new ICO will drop after the distribution as long as the hardcap of that ICO have reach it because it guarantee that this project will soon to be profitable once the market have continue pumps up into higher value. As you know that this coin will sell when its good timing period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
It is usually profitable if you buy as soon as it enters exchange especially within the first 24 hours. Most coins usually start up with increment in price soon after listed.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
its depend on the utility of the coin itself. the usage of coin/token is the most important things to make the price soar if the developer creates some token just for funding their project and give very little activity for the token itself. then it not worth your money to invest. but i preferably to buy on 1/2 - 3/4 Hardcap phase. its the most secure and still profitable.
Activity: 448
June 26, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
copper member
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
At the moment, I think that participation in ICO projects will be unprofitable (this statement does not apply to the QuarkChain project, and I think Fantom too). Here is a vivid example, Endor got a listing on the KuCoin exchange, look at the chart Grin...
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
In my opinion, you can buy ICO coins and I think you can make a profit from them. But remember one thing that now the crypto market is low and that's why new listed coins are also getting a low price after added the market.
So you can buy at your own risk. There is a proverb goes that No "risk no gain" So buy the new coins and make a good profit.
https://auditchain.com
June 26, 2018, 02:57:01 PM
Its profitable only if you bought coins before listing. Coins growing up on news, when they get listed price is high already and after this falls strongly. Of course it can bounce again, but no one knows will or not. Its everytime risk
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 26, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Looking at the trends of coin listed this year. Most of the coins that got on exchange start well and goes down. Even the listed coin on big exchanges like binance still follow the same trend e.g QKC. I will advice traders to set a reasonable purchasing price somewhat low for a period of 4-5 week, expecting at least a 50% price slash at the period.
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 26, 2018, 02:38:32 PM
Newly listed altcoins (even shitcoins) bring big hype and people sometimes buy a coin like BCN at 400 satoshi...
Pages:
Jump to: