Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 46. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
There's never a better guess. You can buy a token when it enters the exchange. The probability that it will fall after the exit is, but this may not happen, and you will have to wait a long time when the coin falls.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 11:09:41 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

There are so many ico coins that pump in just a day after listing in an exchanger and some are not. You can do a little research about the coin you choose to trade or invest join thier community follow thier social media and to see how many are the supporters and investors of that coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
I think you can get tokens during ICO periods. These tokens usually rise after ICO.It is necessary to investigate projects well and make smart choices

Some token rise the price and some dont. Sometimes bounty hunters dump their token to get small money and thats make the price plunge quickly. Better find this kind token because price below token more than 50%
But if we choose for a project which has a high demand in the market and the product will be used by majority of the people and everyone will know that the price will increase that in that the price do not drop much. The bounty hunters sell their coins but the investors buy that and keep them for longer time then the price start to increase.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:49:56 PM
it depends a lot on every project and the way that they managed their ICO (if they gave huge bonuses or not, if there were huge bounties or not) and a lot of other stuff.
Activity: 840
June 15, 2018, 10:48:16 PM
I think you can get tokens during ICO periods. These tokens usually rise after ICO.It is necessary to investigate projects well and make smart choices

Some token rise the price and some dont. Sometimes bounty hunters dump their token to get small money and thats make the price plunge quickly. Better find this kind token because price below token more than 50%
Activity: 59
June 15, 2018, 10:22:37 PM
Well it really depends if you think the ICO is a good opportunity, or if you think that the token will hit the market at a lower price. I spend most of my time researching to find solid ICO projects with solid fundamentals and a good chance to solve a real problem.

Noiz Chain for example is one I'm keen on at the moment; they are intending to build an advertising ecosystem which benefits all parties in the network in a superior way to traditional solutions. Whilst the current advertising networks are crucial solutions for a vast amount on online and offline businesses and individuals, the space in its current form suffers from crippling problems increasingly being felt by the user. Noiz Chain intend to solve, through their innovative use of blockchain and AI, the following problems prevalent in the ad space: Ad fraud, consumer data concerns, online scams, mistrust in online content just to name a few.

If there's enough interest and the project is solid enough, then there will be good demand for the token either way.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:22:25 PM
I do not dare invest in the ICO, because now most of the fraud. It is hard to choose a good ICO. I only invest in BTC and ETH and hold them
Activity: 340
June 15, 2018, 10:20:33 PM
Activity: 125
June 15, 2018, 09:58:43 PM
It depends on the coin that we pick. Some ICOs ave good and promising coins for the future. they are that have the good project and concept. Additionally, the team always controlled the progress of the coin from the ICO. SO, the price will be more stable. Moreover, the ICO that has ready project will have brighter future.
Activity: 125
June 15, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
As long as the coin is promising, it is a good idea to buy it on DEX before it is listed on big exchanges.
You should be careful though in the first hour, since it is always pumped then.
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
It was profitable once,  but the market has changed totally and the bears have taken over.
With bears very unpleasant situation. They do not constantly press the market, and give him a time of freedom. Then all investors mistakenly believe that the market resists and slowly goes up. But if we compare it with the rate of two months ago, we can see that the market is almost back to the bottom from which it started. I think it's just football from goal to goal, not a bear market.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
There is a big tendency that those new listed coins can be profitable but not all the time because mostly of the new coins when it is on the market the price are lower than the ICO but if you hodl it for a long time there is a possibility that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 12:00:17 PM
Yes it is very profitable because because when initially listed, it will still be very affordable at that point almost as good as when ICO was on but with more assurance seeing that it has already been listed on an exchange.
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Yes it is , it is more even profitable than ICO itself. Find a coin that you think is sustainable, wait for the  distribution of bounty and participants will sell it cheaper by dumping it without regard to the development of the coin.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 06:13:57 AM
Most of the time it is very profitable, because prices can soar, but not all of them are like this. I think that investment is betting on luck. If you are unlucky, then you will have a big loss.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:38:15 PM
New listed coins is not all profitable so depends on the project is good and worth to invest. Some new coin just listed in the exchange but the value has dump and no support. Better choose project that is worth investing and worth of your money.
Activity: 251
June 14, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
It depends on the newly listed coin that you are buying. You should always make sure that you are not buying a coin when it is bullish, so always wait for the prices of a listed coin to fall before buying if you want to make profit and not losses, you can end up making a lot of money from buying newly listed coins
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Yumerium project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. This project is a solutions that help farmers better manage their labor, inventory and electricity costs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
it depends. but it can be really very profittable. as soon as an ico (a strong one that reached to hard cap) is listed some people wants to sell them with very small profits. buying from them immediately and hold for a while may give you a good return.
Pages:
Jump to: