Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 48. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
If the price is below their ico price then really it is a good coin or token to buy.  Most tokens/coins with a bounty program after listed on exchange platforms a dump will happened. Most bounty hunters dump their rewards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 13, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
There are such periods of the market when you can not buy any coins. When the market is red and there is a downward trend, then you need to refrain from investing.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 02:20:26 AM
I think it will be safer, at least we know the community response to the coin. Indeed, not all coins actually grow in the future, some become big because they are manipulated. But at least if we realize we have a chance to get out quickly.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
If we begin to talk about profits, then we are always confronted with two possibilities. But in probability, buying coins when it entered the market will be safer. At least it will avoid coins that are not released by developers in the market.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
You should do research on the project first before buying their token!  Yes, It is quite risky, imagine not all ICO tokens have performed well.  But many of these new tokens then start to increase in value when they trade on digital currency exchanges, a good strategy for you to earn more profit you should do short-term investment. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 04:13:42 PM
you better don't rush to buy new listed tokens, because they have a high probability to break their price down   
Activity: 145
June 12, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
I think buying a new altcoin is a good choice. The new Altcoin still has the possibility of a high increase and many fold, so the profits can be very large. The growth of new altcoin can happen very quickly in the not so long.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
If the coin in your opinion, is considered promising-now the market is unstable-the prices are low and it's time to buy at a good price. And what token to buy is already your risk
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
I think so, especially if you're lucky and you choose a really promising project. Then profits will be much more than with coins from the top 10.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I think you should do a good research before an making investment in new tokens. In my opinion, finding good new tokens can be extremely profitable.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
I think yes, I often buy new coins listed after the ICO is successful. Only 1-2% is the price of the car will fall below the price of the ICO. But maybe the projects I invest in are all good projects
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 12, 2018, 01:04:16 PM
can be a great advantage if the project is successful, then invest it by analyzing it and immediately take the opportunity that there is no longer waiting and indeed you will hold the token in the next few weeks or months because there will be an increase of the price after being present in the market.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
I think there is no big profit margin for investing in new ICOs. According to the current market conditions, the benefits of investing in mainstream currencies may be even greater, and the risk of investing in mainstream currencies is even lower, so I suggest you invest in the mainstream currency. If you make a qualitative analysis of projects whose token you are going to buy, then in the end it will bring you profit
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 01:01:58 PM
Before buying see first the number of tokens and trades in each market. often the new token listing in coinmarketcap has decreased greatly due to bonus sales and from bounty. we recommend that you wait up to 1 to 2 weeks to see a new token or coin price chart listing in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 12, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
Yes, I think it would be very beneficial, but I think you should choose the ICO who have a very good potential. And the ICO who have a team of developers who are very good. Because not all of the ICO is nice and there is that when we make an investment in ICO, the token has no selling price.
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
June 12, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I think buying the new coin listed on the big exchanges would be more profitable than buying the coins listed on the small exchanges. But you should still learn a bit about the coin you want to invest
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
If you wanna buy some tokens that only listed on exchange it can be profitable, because now price's on exchanges more low than on ICO
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 12, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
From my perspective, most of the time it is not profitable. Nowadays we have too many shillers who can drop the price after the token is listed on the market. So be careful with that
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
It depends. Some tokens are pumping on addition and it's always good to know ICO price. Sometimes it's better to wait until the price settles down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
this depend on the coin itself and it's utility try to look more into the role of the token in the ecosystem and what make it really usefull good luck bro Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: