Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 51. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:13:54 PM
to make a purchase like that (buy tokens at ICO) is very dangerous, for fear of its ICO project fails and even worse its ICO is HYIP or SCAM.

so be careful to buy coins who have not list on the Exchange despite big bonuses but it is dangerous, if in my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
I’ve never tried to invest in new coins that are just listed because I think that they are unreliable because their coin rate in usually unstable so u can easily lose all your money
Activity: 63
June 09, 2018, 03:15:15 PM
If coin is listed on one of it's first exchanges - its definately worth buying. If it lists on binance and showed +700% last month - bad idea. Better buy later. Also pay attention on coin's price chart. If it is high now - better wait.
Activity: 133
June 09, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
I buy every ico token I follow in bounty campaign, and I get the advantage, because as a bitcoin hunter I want to get involved with various ico.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
ICOs have private investors often which can dump on you. Sometimes they manipulate the price before. Buying some POW coins that just listed might be a good play.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
This is a very risky business. You can easily get rich in a matter of days, but the chances of that are close to winning a lottery, twice. With the amount of new listed coins it’s almost impossible to find and calibrate the one, which can survive in this market.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
I can say it is a smart way to invest. New listed coins when they released to the exchanges tend to drop in price. No other because those bounty hunters often to dump those coins for fast money, resulting cheap price for that coin. You can buy in on cheap price, and sell it later when the price goes up
Activity: 65
June 09, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It would be a profit if those new listed coins are legit since nowadays lots of virtual coins are quietly occuring. So, better check yet their individual's credibility over buying it as quickly as you see, sometimes it would end up having no single value at all. In addition, it is not bad to explore but I strongly suggest to buy the old one rather than trying new things because tons of people prefer the old ones over those new it would be tough to trade it or sell it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 09, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
Buying new coins is now getting more lucrative especially when you are able to locate the right coin by first performing your study. It appears that the good new coins perform impressively well when they are first listed on the market for the first two to three weeks. During this time, you can join the train of the early bird catch and make some good amount of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 04:03:20 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Always a week after listing you can buy the same coin several times cheaper. This is time-tested. It is better to wait a week or two and only then buy. Then you'll thank me )
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 09, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
You can not make a decision in a hurry, before you make a decision you should carefully study the project
Activity: 107
June 09, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
I think buying new listed altcoins are not profitable because most nowadays, most altcoins are being dumped by the bounty hunters everytime they are newly listed in markets. And if you buy the new listed altcoins, there is a big chance that you will lose your money and can't make profits out of of your investments unless you wait for the price to plummet very well before buying into it
Activity: 840
June 09, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

Sometimes this strategy profitable. I am already trying this strategy and get some profits. Many new listing coin/token have dump the price because many bounty hunters dump their token and its our opportunity to buying lower than ICO price
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
In my opinion, it's better not to buy mindlessly new crypto-currencies, but invest in something worthwhile. For example, in projects such as REMME, increasing the level of security will always be in demand, especially since the blockchain for this is great
Araw ICO
June 09, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
Any investment can be very profitable you just need to find a good project. There are also among the new coins a lot of promising that can bring you a good profit
Activity: 116
June 09, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
Before answering your question, you need to know what kind of project, what team , what road map they have, what the price was at the time of the ico
Activity: 1078
June 09, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
It depends on the project - if it is really hyped, the price is likely not to become less than ICO price, but the most coins cost less when they hit exchanges, so it is more profitable not to buy them during ICO.
Activity: 155
June 09, 2018, 03:31:56 AM
not always, you need to look at the project and the price at the start of the ico
Activity: 476
June 09, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
Making purchases of newly enrolled coins in the market actually has two possibilities, namely the possibility to succeed and the possibility of failure to have equal potential. New coins need time to adjust in the crypto, take time to stay in the market, and improve their rank and quality, and the coin also needs to get a lot of investors to keep the coins going and growing. So in my opinion, I will always choose coins that are clearly safe in terms of defense and development.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 03:01:35 AM
I think you can get tokens during ICO periods. These tokens usually rise after ICO.
It is necessary to investigate projects well and make smart choices. Solid projects with good token metrics usually have a lot of demand when listed making it have some significant gains
Pages:
Jump to: