Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 50. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 12, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
it is profitable because it will rise the price rapidly from ICO price. but before buying or investing to that coins better first to know the potential of that coin in the near future. reading those white paper and road maps of every ICO help you to choose what project you will support. and knowing who's behind those project can help you not to be scammed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
This is a good additional way to invest in crypto. But need to do a deep research about projects, before investment. Also analize many aspects: on which exchanges is already listed, what the ratio of price to ICO price, circulation supply and when will be unlocked another part of tokens from private/presale, etc.
Activity: 658
June 12, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
It is sometimes profitable to buy new listed coin because some of them can rise very rapidly as long as they have high demands and are potential but some of them can fall gradually if they do not get enough demand and are not really potential.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
I think that this does not make sense, since we do not know what the future of these currencies will be. I think that such coins have a great chance that they will lose their value and the investor may lose his money.
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 01:43:07 AM
Exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit. It depends on the project if it is good and potential then there is a great chance of profit. It also depends on how the market behaves and how the development team works. Most of the times it is very profitable but not in all cases.
Activity: 141
June 12, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
I think there is also a great risk that not all new cryptocurrencies will go up. You need to analyze which currencies are cryptocurrencies that are promising. I think the choice is very important if you find a good project. , then you will get rich wealth.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
The development of a project depends on how much money they collect. Perhaps when buying at ico, we are not informed of how much they have earned. But you can choose a successful ico, and wait until the market release. There is no guarantee to be profitable, but at least it will be less risky.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Instead of buying a new listed coin, I think it will be more profitable to invest on ICO. Because mostly, Coins pumped x2 or more when its listed on exchanges especially a hyped one and a good exchange.

Almost all coins released on the exchange fall in price, and there usually aren't any exclusions! That's exactly why I attempt to pay attention to new attractive coins and then purchase them after the downfall of prices! The strategy is selling coins after they start the reverse growth!
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Yes, it's profitable in most cases, but not in each one. Everything will be OK if you follow many projects simultaneously and are aware of lots of processes on several exchanges! It's not easy, if interesting!
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 11, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

It used to be the case that whenever something new gets listed, it's value rises sharply. However, it's been the opposite of late and the newly listed ICOs usually fall below people's expectations. The thing is, this is partly not the coin's fault and is mostly because of bitcoin domination ad the fall in value. When bitcoin value goes down, so do the alts, and this is what is happening right now. Don't worry though because if you invest in legit coins today, you are almost assured that it's value will rise in the coming future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
If the timing is right then yes it will be profitable. You must be in a position wherein the price is just about to blow before entering the new exchange and exit at the moment it starts showing signs of correcting itself. But then again, timing is really very hard for new coin offerings because of the hype and volume. So, good luck with that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 12:48:23 AM
I would prefer buying coin which is already in existence for quite some time. A long time existing coin has already proven its worth because if not it should be long time disappeared in the crypto world. Two of my favorite coins are the bitcoin and the ethereum.
if you just play on those two coins, then I can confirm that the capital you use is very big, because both coins have an expensive value, and I think the profit is not too much
Activity: 574
June 11, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
It depends on the coin that we pick. Some ICOs ave good and promising coins for the future. they are that have the good project and concept. Additionally, the team always controlled the progress of the coin from the ICO. SO, the price will be more stable. Moreover, the ICO that has ready project will have brighter future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 12:32:21 AM
Commonly, this price of the token ICO on the market after the distribution has very small price. It may be profitable as long as we really understand how to pick the new listing coins on the market. The new coin listing with unique technology and concept behind can be back. It can lead the price to be higher. But, you must hold it at least one year.
Activity: 368
June 11, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
yes based on my experience its very profitable if you will buy new listed coin because it has a probability that the particular coin will moon or will increase its price but it always depends on what exchange and what type of coin you are buying.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 11, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
In most cases, it is more profitable to buy a coin on the stock exchange immediately, when altcoin will appear there or in a few days.  The price is usually lower than the ICO.  But I believe that this should not be so.  This can lead to the fact that many investors will stop investing their money in the ICO, as it becomes not profitable.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
If coin is listed on one of it's first exchanges - its definately worth buying. If it lists on binance and showed +700% last month - bad idea. Better buy later. Also pay attention on coin's price chart. If it is high now - better wait.

I think its less risky if you buy the ready listed coins because I see that most of the ICOs nowadays are used by other people to scam others or just failed to reach their cap. So if you buy the coins that's already listed, you can buy it in a cheap price and if you hold it long enough, I think you'll get more profit.
Activity: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:56:47 PM
Exchange listing isn't a guarantee for profit but if you know how to make use of technical analysis, you are good to go
Activity: 97
June 10, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
Yes, it's profitable if you bought it pre ICO sale, and when the price increases, that's an easy profit right there. But make sure the ICO is legit and not scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
I would prefer buying coin which is already in existence for quite some time. A long time existing coin has already proven its worth because if not it should be long time disappeared in the crypto world. Two of my favorite coins are the bitcoin and the ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: