Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 49. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
It is profitable if you buy them for future earnings because when any new coin launch in any exchange, normally all bounty holders sell their coins to cash-out their earnings and it will create a selling pressure and many times it drops a bit and that is the best time to enter in a new coin.
I think that a new coin can be listed on the exchanger and it can go down as well as it depends on the project that it's good or there is a potential that we can not say that the price of that coin will increase depending on the who is holding that coin or holding the coin or dump them. You need to look at the coin first before doing so, if the good has a good potential then buying in their Ico is profitable since they are giving up to 50% bonus to early birds especially if that Ico has a presale
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
Certainly it is profitable, but it is necessary to buy them more attentively. Read the white paper carefully for each coin. Analyze whether this project is necessary for society
It all depends upon which coin you have invested in, there are promising projects which could yield you a much bigger profit, most of the times the price would go down from the ICO price after hitting the exchange and so it is a good option to enter at  that stage. It will be profitable if the project team is highly motivated or I mean very active and can assure investors their investments won't let them down
Activity: 206
June 12, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
It will be more profitable if you join their presale, but before that make sure you already know about their project and already understand about ICO. Because nowadays people want to get big profit only in a short period, when you want to join an ICO an gain a big profit from your investment it takes times. Patience is the key, Not all the new listed coin are good, so make sure you learn that project before you wasting your money for nothing..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 12:45:39 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It depends on the price of the coin on the ICO. If it has already grown in price by 5-10 times, then it's too late to buy. You must wait until the price falls.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
If this is not another pump and a dump coin, then it should be purchased after the listing.
It is especially advantageous to do this on a small exchange and wait until the listing takes place on a large exchange. If you have free cash to invest it in different coins, then this is a lucrative algorithm.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
It depends on how the market team behaves. If you invest in something like centra, you'll have a loss. We can not say that the price of that coin will increase depending on the who is holding that coin or holding the coin or dump them. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.
Activity: 191
June 12, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
indeed almost all of it like that tokens that already end ico its price will soar but do not be affected from it, because if you want to invest must be careful who his manager and good is not his project
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
This action can be a plus only if this token was popular at the preICO stage. And you need to sell it as soon as the price starts to grow.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
June 12, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
You can buy tokens after the ICO's release to the stock exchanges, as many do. Many buy them on ICO at a discount, but almost no one wants to buy tokens at full price in the middle of the company's ICO.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
there are several ways of development:
1. after the listing, the coin starts to lose the price because bounty hunters start selling tokens at the market price. but if the coin has good potential, the price will be restored. in this case, the price drop is beneficial to investors.
2. if the coin is weak then the price of the coin may not recover.
3. the price of a coin is rising rapidly a few days after the listing. in this case, the coin is very strong and popular. investing in such a coin will bring profit.
Activity: 109
June 12, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
I think that's true, if we buy newly registered coins it's profitable.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 12, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

For me its Good! seems the new listing coin/token is lower  in price due to lots of factors including dumping. its normal  i think but in coming months if that said platform has clearly posses  a working product and services to offer plus aggressive marketing campaign i'm sure the price will return to original that was intended.
Activity: 122
June 12, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

I think a new coin can be listed on the exchanger and it can go down also depends on a good project or there is potential that we can not say that the price of the coin will increase depending on who holds the coin or holds the coin or throw it away. so any investment is definitely risky. I prefer bitcoin because it is more popular and more valuable.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
Yes it is profitable. I'm trying to buy new coins as soon as they appear on the exchange. Of course, if they are not much increased in price since the ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 12, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
Just after listing on the exchange, buying is unprofitable, it makes sense to wait for the best price.
I know several good projects that have had good results on ICO. Here are some examples:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shivom/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/helbiz/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 12, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
Buying on ico gives you more profit but not all cases most of time they got dumb cause of early investors.or other reasons.and many of times we can see that coin is less priced in market than ico.If the project is really good then go for ico if the coin is not that much good better wait for example listing.But yes if you could bet your money in right place it will sure give you some profit .Good profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
For me it depends on the ICO if it has potential to grow in the market but most of them were profitable as long as their projects developer don't ran away investors money.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 07:55:30 AM
I just bought a few tokens after the start of trading on the exchange and I can say that the chances to earn and lose money is approximately equal. Here we must look at the prospects of coins and the talent of the team. Some tokens are immediately loses value after the IPO several times and then come back to the ICO price , but many tokens are falling and not rising in price in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 12, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
It is sometimes profitable to buy new listed coin because some of them can rise very rapidly as long as they have high demands and are potential but some of them can fall gradually if they do not get enough demand and are not really potential.

Some are profitable and some are not. If you want to do it just for speculation purposes without doing any research then one strategy that I have read is to let the price subside. Usually the price would spike after listing and after sometime, price would go down until such time when it found a support and start going up again. It is very risky since most of the technical analysis has a history to base from but this kind of strategy works for some but you can be rekt too following this strategy. Make sure that the coin you would be buying has good fundamentals so that you have a chance that people would support it.

The development of a project depends on how much money they collect. Perhaps when buying at ico, we are not informed of how much they have earned. But you can choose a successful ico, and wait until the market release. There is no guarantee to be profitable, but at least it will be less risky.

A successful ICO means that many are interested in the project but there is a risk that they would dump it upon listing in the exchanges so better be wary and take all necessary precaution when buying those newly listed coins. You can search if there is bounty campaign and the bounties are already distributed since there is a higher possibility for the price being dumped by bounty hunters and wait for the time there is seller exhaustion and then you can buy.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
For some coins maybe but not all of them will really gives you more profits if you buy and invest on it. Maybe if you really want to earn more profits try to buy those main coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash because they are the most popular and the coins which really reliable when in terms of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: