Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 53. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
Depends on what the price was during the ICO and what the price is currently. If its x2-3 from its ICO price than it wouldn't make much sense to get in, as the coin has already been pumped and is likely at a top. While if the coin has halved in price than it would be a nice opportunity to get into that coin/token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
i think it defend on that coin itself, i mean maybe that coin was a newcomer because got new listed, but maybe that coin have a great potential and got excelent marketing team and advisor behind that, so that coin could be good although a new listed.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
honestly, it depends a lot about which cooin are you gonna buy and in which exchange you are doing it so, if they have no volume, then it is a huge waste of time and you are not gonna make a single dollar
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Instead of buying a new listed coin, I think it will be more profitable to invest on ICO. Because mostly, Coins pumped x2 or more when its listed on exchanges especially a hyped one and a good exchange.
Activity: 113
June 07, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

If I say it must be a profit, it is a naive word. You have to multiply at least 20 types of quality ICO so you have a big profit opportunity.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
CREDITS: Very low price at the moment and low volume. This is incredibly high risk high reward one. If they can do even over 100 k tps in their main net publicly, people will flock into this project and big money will flow into it with huge partnerships.
If you want high profit then there are tons and tons of good projects with very low market cap but risk is high
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 07, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Honestly, it's not a guaranty it's still a coin to coin basis, check if the coin has a good support, great team behind it and attainable roadmap, sure  the early birds get the most profit but it only applies to few coins most of the coins I'm holding ended up lower than their ico price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:08:18 PM
Sometime this strategy will profitable and sometime it will not work because nowadays many new ICO's listed below their ICO price but some ICO give decent profit to their investors on listing. If you want to invest for long term then buying new listed coins are very profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 07, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

actualy we could not guarantee that buying new listed token in just ended ICO to an exchange is profitable or even you buy direct  coming from the ICO developers,because all things would be in the hand of the project developers of how to make there product to be  advertise in the market and how they  present there road map or white papers to  make it becoming more marketable,thats why buying new listed coin is needed also your own analysis and research,so that you should aware of your investing crypto coins if its is profitable or not in order that you have no regrets all of your doing investment.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 09:43:00 PM
I think this is a good way to avoid the ICO scam. As long as the coin is promising, you will get a good return.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
It used to be till there was over a thousand coins out there. I could remember last year once a coin get listed be sure of a good pump, but this days once a coin get listed for sure it will go down then consolidate in the following months. If its a good project it will come up but some never do.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
A newly listed coin being profitable depends on the situation of the market at the listing time. It is now left to how one can study the market situation before he makes his investment in any coin. But one thing I observe is most of the ICO projects newly entering markets have their price getting low some weeks after their being listed.
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 09:01:14 PM
I think it's better not to buy it right after the new coin comes out, it's better to wait and see how it shows itself and how the community will react to the exit of this coin to large exchanges, then to analyze and if the coin is worthy, then you can invest in it.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 07, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
I recently saw a lot of people asking about whether to buy ICO. How should I identify the true and false ICO? I don't understand why so many people still have so many people willing to invest in 90% failure rate ICO!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 11:05:59 AM
It depends on market conditions, tokens, swapping and community size. You never know how prices will change, but on the whole, the trading team is soaring at the very beginning. You must consider this information, because this may prevent you from losing the money you may have.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 06, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

it depends on the project, not on the exchanges. if the coin have a good project, the price will be good and makes great volume.
With a great volume, the top exchanges can be easily reached to get listed on there. So i think you must find a good coin/token with a good project.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 06, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
I think it depends on the demand of that coin. Remember that few numbers of newly created token/coins are being added everyday in an exchange or in coinmarketcap, and we have no assurance that all these tokens that gets listed will survive in the couple of years. Be cautious and do your own research before investing. Be careful in every move will do, this a big body of water, if you initiate a wrong move you'll be dead.
Still, it is profitable and not even necessary to do a deep analysis. It is enough to wait out the moment when investors begin to drain all the coins, then its price will drop significantly. That's when you can buy and keep at least a week.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
There's never a better guess. You can buy a token when it enters the exchange. The probability that it will fall after the exit is, but this may not happen, and you will have to wait a long time when the coin falls.
Activity: 700
June 06, 2018, 02:25:00 AM
It is very difficult to predict the behavior, because sometimes going to the exchange some informants inform this information to large players, and when there is a way out on a large stock exchange the price is already high, and at that moment it's very difficult to get profit.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 06, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
If you want investment on new coins. You should really find out more about the coins. Whether the coins would be able to survive or not. because right now it's a lot of coins which in the end had to burn. This is because coins are not able to survive. And have no future. Then you really have to be careful on new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: