Pages:
Author

Topic: Is CMC still safe at all ?? - page 11. (Read 23023 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 01:22:20 AM
We can see CMC so much has been improved so that it can be controlled even though there are still many low coins. This helps us to be able to take decent coins, but all have different views and many of the same sites can exchange opinions or other assumptions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 12, 2019, 01:13:04 AM
The only thing I don't like on coinmarketcap is the ICO promotion. Other than this, fake volume is based on exchange. You should blame the exchange. By the way, there are some more sites like cmc. You can use the those.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 12, 2019, 12:41:25 AM
they can't possibly think about which projects are dead, which ones are scams. in fact, CMC could be paid for by everything like fake ico, the total supply is inappropriate and others. (this is just thinking, don't take it seriously).

we must be careful. if we already know it all at CMC. we must be more careful in choosing ico.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
January 12, 2019, 12:32:42 AM
I guess we can't trust any media at this time. It would be better if we research the project itself before we buy or invest because it will make us more secure than we believe in fake data.
I think CMC can only be trusted but not for all coins
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 12, 2019, 12:26:12 AM
You just can't depend on someone who is saying somthing to you. You have your mind and you have ability to research what you saw. On CMC I know their are so many dead projects still live but you have free to think that is project is good or not. CMC is just provide you some data about the coin which makes to help your research.
Which is right, each time you check the site it's giving you ideas not because you see the information it will stop there, you should keep in mind that a lots of informative website that can be added to assist you before investing with any assets that you will going to buy.
Activity: 532
January 12, 2019, 12:15:25 AM
My opinion CMC is the best way how to make your coin and ICO will be on higher price, many ICO after listing their coin at CMC make all investor know and and want to invest their money, its best solution how to make price growing up.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 12, 2019, 12:13:44 AM
CMC gives the opportunity for each coin to be registered, CMC also provides information on incoming coins and if remodeling coins that are not potential then this is indeed good, to reduce the level of fraud. We first learned about crypto by looking at the list in CMC.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 12, 2019, 12:07:50 AM
Completely agree, meanwhile many scam projects get listed on CMC every few days and honest projects don't get listed — god knows what criteria they follow.

Oh wait, money talks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 11:49:44 PM
I’m starting to worry about coinmarketcap lately, after series of deceit and spammish activity
The following are my observed reasons

1. Many dead projects still on cmc

2. Market cap is fake Cox many projects which have seized to trade adds up to the market cap

3. Cmc doesn't verify authenticity of projects before listing it

4. CMC now have ads of fake icos on their website thereby leading people to scammers

Funny enough so many NOOBS believe anything and everything dey see on cmc to be authentic

Let me stop here and anyone against it should bring a proof to counter it
Or offer more options

im not trusting them ever again after the whole ripple situation last year when they removed all korean markets from cmc to make the price free fall.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 11, 2019, 10:53:22 PM
There is a system that they follow in listing the coin, if a coin will qualify they are gonna list it and will remove if coin is not active anymore.
If you think of safety, it's not the CMC's job, they only provide information, the decision to invest is still on the hand of the investors, they decide based on the information they see but they should not limit themselves only in one source, the market is wide, they have to be resourceful.
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
January 11, 2019, 10:14:27 PM
before the coins are registered in CMC there are requirements that must be met, maybe fraudsters are very good at manipulating trade so that they can register their coins at CMC, this is not entirely CMC's fault but because fraudsters are increasingly troubling, maybe KYC or the legality of a country is the solution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 10:06:57 PM
You just can't depend on someone who is saying somthing to you. You have your mind and you have ability to research what you saw. On CMC I know their are so many dead projects still live but you have free to think that is project is good or not. CMC is just provide you some data about the coin which makes to help your research.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 11, 2019, 09:53:01 PM
Still CMC is the number 1 crypto currency monitoring assistant for me as there is no other site that can replace their reputation. I don't mind that there are crap coins that they did not remove in their list as the most important is that we are all aware that those coins are already crap. I believed that they will not advertise scams ICOs too simply because their reputation is at stake.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 11, 2019, 09:52:22 PM
You are funny man.CMC doesn’t ask us money to pay them just for their service. Its your conscience already whether you will donate to them or not. And secondly, nobody force you to click their ads, its not their obligation to filter their ads on their site.
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
January 11, 2019, 09:33:26 PM
Not all token price listed in CMC is same with their exchange. because every exchange have their price. CMC is only list main price of token in every exchange.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
January 11, 2019, 09:03:35 PM
If you criticize something it is better to give also a suggestion of something better than that. If you think CMC not trusted anymore then try to mention the website which is trusted more than CMC ? sometimes we just criticize and not see it from all sides. A lot of altcoin that list and indeed sometimes there is a delay for update but so far CMC is very good to monitor all altcoin from many sides.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 08:39:02 PM
coinmarketcap.com is still the top reference site for cryptos. It is not perfect but they do work to improve it as needed.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 11, 2019, 08:35:40 PM
It's on us not on coinmarketcap, they give us an up to date report on every coins in the market, in fact they are helping the community, they are not an ICO rating that gives rating to every coin, forget about the ads and do your own research.
Activity: 700
January 11, 2019, 08:28:27 PM
I am still looking on coinmarketcap to see the latest price. I think we can still trust coinmarketcap. But if you want to see an alternative, you can visit coingecko. Its like coinmarketcap with more feature and analysis. Its true that many shitcoin in coinmarketcap but i think its about our choice, if we dont like that shitcoin, better not invest on it
Activity: 434
January 11, 2019, 07:43:34 PM
Yes, I agree with you. There are a lot of shitcoins in their list. It's better to check all projects by yourself. I use this website to check marketcap and top positions of altcoins. It's all I think.
Pages:
Jump to: