Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 8. (Read 2419 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
Yes crypto can change your future because of its globalised  financial  inclusion and can provide good return in future
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
July 10, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
Cryptocurrency belongs to those ready to learn new concepts and to make good analysis of the market. With such people, it is always likely to win and make some good profits over their investments in crypto.
Cryptocurrency is the future of all payment method and has the potentials to build the future of an individual by raising the profit making slot exponentially.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
Doing crypto full-time is a good idea because it gives you a possibility of gaining pretty serious money but you should be aware that even with the right knowledge, there is no guarantee  that you will earn profit. There is always a risk that can't be avoided and many unpleasant things can happen. You should be careful and wise. And from my point of view it is a good idea to have some back-up plan.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

I do not know, all I know is crypto is able to make us earn extra income. Realistically, for now everyone works for money and family. As to whether crypto can build the future, it depends on how the industry maintains its reputation and always innovates offering something better than any other investment.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Today the digital industry is becoming a highly popular business. The velocity of money in the digital world is huge, one of which is cryptocurrency.
So, the future will be built from here, believe it or not we see it in the next 10 years will all be sophisticated and easy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
I will advise beginners about the world of crypto, that crypto can make your future brighter if you are patient and have good fortune, but it all has a lot of risk to face, the world of crypto is a great adventure to seek experience
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
There is a dawning of a new era in which AI technologies and automation are increasingly making it into the job market. Welders and fabricators are increasingly being replaced by robotics and soon chefs will be too, by a robotic arm that can cook virtually any recipe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 10, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
Crypto is great for our future all with very much very advanced technology. Because of the increasingly increasingly sophisticated technology. Therefore I think crypto can and can greatly build one's future. Our personal elevation should try to trouble it.
Activity: 99
July 10, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
if for the future Crypto is actually difficult to determine whether it will be good or not the impact to the participants of crypto or us, because no one knows what the future of crypto, whether it will skyrocket or even become part of history, this crypto should not be made the main job, but as a side job, because crypto is not always on top is also under, as now that the circumstances are uncertain
Activity: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
I am only 3 months into the world of cryptocurrency, and from trading I get many benefits that change my world. the benefits I can make I can buy the things I want. try, do not have to trade, you can try it from here by following bounty. but you have to be patient for it.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
There's no assurance here so better for you to study more in school then study crypto little by little only just like do this for past time only because all here are very risky another thing you should do if you already know how to do investment here is do it in affordable for you although this is very risky still the chance to earn is big so try this like invest some in trading site then because of that you can learn a lot of knowledge and read some crypto news one more thing this is so worth it to know so study crypto

Yes agree, better do the study of crypto first before going full time. Because gambling of leaving your job by going full time right away is a big risk. Do more research and then when your confident and satisfied that you will be able to handle your status, by leaving job and go fulltime in crypto, then why not. In crypto if you have more time to focus more chance of earning.
Activity: 133
July 10, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

Why would you leave everything you doing for full time crypto? As a beginner in the sphere of crypto, you should take crypto as a freelance work and also engage yourself in other meaning work that would fetch income. A good investor does not put his eggs in one basket.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
Digital money can change your life! That can happen or not!
But that is a big challenge and hard! I think so!
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
I am sure of this, I believe that we are now with crypto forever. I spend all my time on crypto, I constantly study, invest, take part in bounty companies, crypto has already changed my life.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

I think that you have to make yourself a test for this big decision and you might end up with the results you do not want at all. So pretend to be quick and postpone your full time plan a little and see what you can do.
Activity: 183
July 10, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Yes, it can build your future because it can give you a money to sustain your needs and earn more for your wonderful future. Always choose the right one so that you will not be scammed.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
The key to understanding what to buy or sell and when to hold is to use the tools associated with assessing the value of open-source projects.
You’re writing it with the expectation of a big payout. This, therefore, clouds the value judgements of many programmers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:10:09 AM
I am fully confident that the crypto will build my future, I and crypto together. You can earn money on crypto, a lot of very interesting, invest and constantly develop.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

I am not suggest to do it fulltime without side job in your life, because bussiness in crypto is not exact thing and the value of cryptocurrency always fluctuative every day. Maybe sometimes we can earn big profit from this and sometimes we can lost our money with this investation. In this day, if you want participation in crypto you must have good ability and knowledge to predict the fluctuation of the crypto.
Activity: 32
July 10, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
Yes, if you invest on a good project and hold it for sometime. You can have a good return. I would say get some ETH, if want to buy high price ger bitcoin. Or else try NEO/ LTC, and if you find any good project you can invest on it. I have invested heavily on ncash because the project seems good and they are also organizing an International Blockchain Congress on 3rd and 4th August.

Look for a project which can give you a good return and is of long go. Don't go for FOMO.
Pages:
Jump to: