Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 9. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
For me it depends on your knowledge and how well you know cryptocurrency. Like everyone say it is recommended for starters to leave everything behind just to pursue cryptocurrency. It is much better to treat cryptocurrency as a side job or extra income

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
I have confidence in this cryptocurrency market.
I think in the next few years this market will grow tremendously and people will start accepting payments with crypto
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
Many of my friends are gradually moving away from the main job and spend most of their time trading and bounty hunting, if you know how to organize yourself, you will succeed!
Activity: 203
July 09, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
You can earn a lot of money, participate in bounty campaigns or successfully trade in the market.

That's not all, you can be member and part of a certain project when you buy tokens from them like you can use their services and your membership will be useful somewhat in the future... so it has future
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I agree with the previous statements, that first cryptocurrency should be your hobby. You should accumulate knowledge about it and your successful experience. Also, you must have the initial funds in order to invest or engage in trading. And later, cryptocurrencies can become your favorite work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:53:01 PM
Crypto can built not only your future but and a future of all risk people,
who believe on cryptocurrency and plunge in this with head.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
I guess yes if you are devoted on it and have faith on it because without these thing you cannot accomplish your goals. There is a lot of people who already change their lives because of cryptocurrency and everyone of us can be as one of them if we have devotion faith and patience. Behavior or attitude is somehow the key to become success because money was not enough if you have right attitude. If we have these thing we can conquer all in this world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:38:36 PM
I think it could be because there are many people i know who join crypto and start investing in crypto are successful now. Crypto can definitely benefit and can build a good future. Therefore It still depends on your strategy and decisions. Always keep in mind that you shouldnt invest more than what you can afford to loose or you might end up sorry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Crypt can build your future, because there are so many perspective projects th invest in. There are also a plenty of interesting coins to invest..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
July 09, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
I think you should start join crypto world , and for start allocate half of your time in crypto and hald do your DAILY job if you have one. After some time you will see how much income get from crypto and decide if worth to leave your daily job or what you do before joined crypto.
Activity: 18
July 09, 2018, 05:52:53 PM
I hope so I am trying to start to build mine partially using crypto and I am using this forum to learn more and avoid scams.
Activity: 116
July 09, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
Depending on what direction you want to engage in, if it is trading, it is promising and profitable, if you are a good analyst. My friend works only with cryptocurrency and he does it and provide for his family, but he has been in this business for more than 4 years
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

If you have been into Crypto world for some years and you gat lot of experience,  you can go full time in it and invest huge in order to get huge gains to build your future,  but if you are a nob don't go full-time, 
Activity: 119
July 09, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
There are no guarantees, the cryptocurrency is volatile and unstable, today there is, and tomorrow there is no (this does not mean that the cryptocurrency is on the verge of extinction). Personally, I combine cryptocurrency with my main job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 09, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
I think that the crypt has a future and really worth to deal with it. However, while I do not dare to leave my work now...
copper member
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
crypto can change your future for he best because it is a very good way to make reasonable profit on your investment as long as you can make very good decisions and you gather enough knowledge of what crypto is about and how you can make profit on your investment but I still think you should not leave your full time job for crypto because in crypto you need to have very good knowledge and experience for you to be successful  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 09, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Your question is very innocent but to be honest everyone entering the crypto market are aiming the same thing and already we have seen many super rich people due to this market just because they entered at the very beginning, crypto will keep growing and i think it will definitely build our future and also provide us with the much needed financial freedom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 09, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
I'm not sure that making crypto become your only full time job and source of income is a good and safe thing because this sector is so volatile and everything could change in just few weeks.... I think best way to use crypto for profits is to consider them like a second job.
Strong price increases for tokens and coins will continue for some time. The task of the smart to use this and get the most benefit. And the fact that every intelligent person should have several types of business, this swill is no secret for anyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
I'm not sure that making crypto become your only full time job and source of income is a good and safe thing because this sector is so volatile and everything could change in just few weeks.... I think best way to use crypto for profits is to consider them like a second job.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
July 09, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Crypto can change many people's lives. Now, whether for the better or worse is up to the user, how much the user knows about the markets and when they should HODL or exit.
Pages:
Jump to: