Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 11. (Read 3516 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
I am living in Germany and I have never heard of some restrictions regarding participating in ICO projects. Moreover, Germany is a very crypto friendly country, because you can buy a lot of stuff with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin already today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
In the country where I live cryptocurrency is not prohibited and participation in ICO is allowed and a lot of projects that do not limit participation from our country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
As far as i know Crypto in my owned country is not legalized but not banned. I mean that government not yet supported crypto but they  allow people doing with it. And i do hope that time comes crypto will be supported by the government so that poverty be solved by it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
In my country, so far there are no such restrictions, but the authorities still do not want to legalize either the ICO or the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
Yes it is yet it maintains its freedom. It is not that widespread yet but no one stops anyone from joining any ICO or use it for payments or transactions. in fact, there are already investors who had made it their business to incorporate bitcoin in enterprises and other businesses.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
Yes. In Europe it is legal and it does not have any requirements yet. I am sorry for people from USA and China that are not allowed to take part in great ICOs. But on the other hand, they are protected form fraud projects as well.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 06:20:02 AM
My country did not legalized cryptocurrencies but the people is still allowed to buy and use it in any transactions. The people can freely participate in any initial coin offerings but it is planning to regulate local ICO to lrevent scams in the future. Some fintech companies are also doing business in one of the economic zones in the country. This means the government is fast becoming crypto-friendly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
Crypto is still not completely free in my country. but the country investment limited will not be responsible for things that happen. trade using crypto have not allowed because crypto still considers something not yet fully secure. but blockchain slowly began to be taken into account and will certainly overtake crypto also possible when it can be accepted.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
November 08, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
In my country, the law has some contradictions about the crypto regulations. ICO is strictly prohibited by the state, but Crypto is still protected by civil law and is recognized by law as a kind of “virtual property”, so when people When Crypto has a dispute, the court usually tends to think that Crypto is valuable, so this is indeed a very contradictory rule, usually depending on the judge's comprehensive judgment on the law and the case.
There are also a few judges who do not recognize the value of Crypto on the grounds of ICO illegality, but this is very rare. In my opinion, regardless of whether ICO is legal or not, the value of Crypto is objective, as if a country banned drugs, but Drugs still have "value", I understand it this way.
Whether an item has actual value is not related to whether it is legal or not,this is an economic attribute, not a legal attribute.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
The government of my country is still unclear in providing rules about cryptocurrency whether legalized or illegal because no one provides clear information in the rules. we are still a large community still waiting for the government's decision
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
In my country the apex bank authorities which is the central bank had made a pronouncement giving a stern warning on individuals that are involved in Cryptos this is inform of advice meanwhile this does not amount to outright ban any body that is involved does it at his or her own risk.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
Encryption in my country is illegal, although I don't know the specific reasons, so most of my activities in the bounty activities need to go through VPN and other tools!
Activity: 560
November 08, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
It's true sometimes KYC is difficult for us. but if in my country, participating in the ICO is my right, and the state gives freedom. so the state still allows but sometimes ICO Management does not accept it. because in my country Crypto can only be used as an asset.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 12:16:46 AM
In fact, most people don't care about crypto legal in country, because people always have a way to buy the token they want by using VPN, buying KYC, etc, and in most cases, as long as you send your money, those ico initiators are also very willing to sell their tokens to you.
This is not hard and does not prevent any transactions.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
It is usually not legal to have a large population of countries. This way is very correct. They protect the people's property. But the trend of the world will make these countries gradually open their doors. No country can reject cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
November 07, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
Yes, my country allows people to access the ICO project. Many people now join Cryptocurrency because they are interested in making big profits. Participating in ICO is very useful because we can also invest in and carry out campaigns. And all of that can make a profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Basically, in my country, they never banned transactions or anything related to cryptocurrency. So it's legal to say and in fact not much in our country is informed or know that cryptocurrency is rampant in the country. I guess you can say that cryptocurrency in our country is legal and free to use.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
November 07, 2018, 10:53:10 PM
In my country crypto is illegal but we are not prohibited from participating in ico or crypto sales. we can still trade crypto here. There is even a local exchange in our country. and we can still freely participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 07, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Yup. Not much issue where I live.
Crypto is "sort of" accepted and supported by the country's Central Bank and exchanges are regulated as well.
Activity: 658
November 07, 2018, 10:39:12 PM
My country is allowed to participate in bounty campaigns and investment programs in ICO projects. I have a question as to why Americans are so often easily banned from participating in bounty campaigns. It's a great power but why are there some campaigns that do not allow them to join? Even China is in such trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: