Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 5. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
I think it's true that crypto currency trading makes us very addictive. Crypto currency trading is very challenging to do. Especially when we already feel the benefits of trading, we will be encouraged to try hard to get even more benefits. Crypto currency trading really makes us very addictive, we will be encouraged to spend more capital to get more and more profits. I myself also feel increasingly challenged to risk big capital in order to get a big profit. I am more externally motivated because I want to get many benefits.

Compare it with the other types of addictions, and you will see that this is the best one. It lets you get money, makes you an active but patient person, and lets you get an additional profession - a trader.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 21, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
With the continued growth of new projects, it indicates that the crypto community has been addicted to the project. Those who have succeeded in earning income from Crypto and have been satisfied, they will increasingly explore their potential to be able to get even greater income. For me, it is humane, as long as there is a chance it will continue to be pursued.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
His mistake is being too greedy with big profits, so he volunteered to sell all the assets he had to invest in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 01:28:21 AM
Maybe that man losses a lot of his funds mate thats why he did that action. As what i have experienced mate, its so addictive because once you gain some profits in trading, it may push you to buy another one to gain more of it. And so stressful also because you will monitor the price, thats a life a a trader.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

No its not only about addiction but its somewhat about profit and loss... Already many people are doing suicide because they cant give their loans etc...May be by thinking these type of things only he also got suicide.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 01:09:24 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Very likely, because trading on crypto is a game of psychology. Late buying when the fluctuations peak, or panic selling when at the bottom of the support point, maybe if someone experiences it several times a day, mentally someone who is not ready will be affected.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
If you are consistently doing something every day it then becomes part and parcel of you, that means you are addicted to that thing. Samething goes to crypto.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
Well, we can't rule out the combination of some illicit substances there, although like all bets or even the stock market, I imagine that traders feel a rush when they win or lose a lot of money, and that's what leads them to do such impulsive things as jumping out of the window, remember the crisis at Wallstreet many people committed suicide too, and especially in this volatile market it's to be expected that this will happen sadly.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
Not really habit, we have been merely seeking to produce a dwelling out there when crypto stock markets. Possibly just what took place for the misfortunate person which hopped out of the particular constructing will be not enough desire and might not necessarily acknowledge disappointment. It really is merely typical to reduce at some time inside crypto, it really is inescapable. Also, those people who are carrying it out inside quite a while carrying out neglects.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
But I believe that there is nothing to do with crypto currency, and everything depends on the individual, his psychology and the nervous system. Before investing in crypto currency, we must be prepared for significant reductions and price increases. Good luck
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
Personally i feel the same rush as gambling, so it probably depends on your personality. I think people that have gambling addiction and discover crypto also become addicted to trading.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
 Of course. Especially if you are in the gaining run. But even when you're losing you want to still trade in order to return the loss right away. That's why it's always important to make a lower and upper limit in the amount that you can trade.
Activity: 504
August 20, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
I think that people get addicted to the sensations they get while trading, for example I get addicted of the pleasure of winning, but I lose I get pissed off and I stop, even for years, others always are different
Activity: 159
August 20, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Not to mention addiction, I must admit since I discovered crypto I spend a lot of time there. Between the daytrading and the AD, I spend a good part of my free time there (+ all the time spent watching the news and all kinds of everything related to the crypto). Recently I discovered scalping, it takes me some more time.

On the other hand it's something that interests me a lot, I prefer to talk about a passion more than an addiction (and maybe I'll become rich thanks to that, we're perhaps at the beginning of a major change in our society (even if I don't really believe it, at least not for now))

Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 12:11:51 PM
Crypto is very addictive, but addiction isn't necessarily bad
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
I think cryptocurrency could make us become addicting because we've always watched and checked the price and if the price is down too fast, sometimes it makes us become crazy and want to sell with fast. but if we can control our emotion then it won't be a problem to us and we still could trade or do whatever we want in cryptocurrency. I hope we don't have to lose our mind when we are losing our money.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 20, 2018, 08:02:38 AM
It is not aggiction, it is just the deal which takes a lot of time in the work, and I think each hard work that doesn't take a lot of time is not profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
Not at all dependency, we're simply attempting to create a residing away in the event that crypto foreign currencies. Perhaps exactly what occurred towards the misfortunate man that leaped out of the actual creating is actually insufficient wish and may not really take failing. It's simply regular to get rid of at some point within crypto, it's unavoidable. Actually, those who are doing the work within quite a long time perform isn't able.
Activity: 38
August 20, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
Putting and exchanging digital forms of money is addictive for individuals. Since once you have earned a benefit from offering, it will draw in you to spend much cash with the expectation that you will get more profit in the following exchanging. So on the off chance that you don't have a decent learning of exchanging, you will rapidly lose cash on the off chance that you don't have a particular arrangement.
Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
I'm here to benefit from an investment, not a crazy race . It's a hobby for me, not an addiction .
Pages:
Jump to: