Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 3. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Personally, I believe that the crypto market in the first time really causes dependence, like addiction. You start to regularly check your wallets, the latest news and dynamics in the market in an effort to find opportunities to earn. But after about six months, this situation is stabilizing, it is possible to find its own balance of life.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Indeed, I already could make sure of myself - working with crypto currencies leads to a certain dependence. Trade in this case in part can really be compared with drug addiction. But I do not see a particular problem in this. Many things in life cause dependence in us, and crypto in this regard is not the worst option.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
I think there is a possibilty!  Because a lot of people now especially the new traders, are greedy to earned more profits as fast as they can. And inorder to do this, it needs a lot of time to monitor the price of different cryptocoins and to find traders who make rush trading because this kind of traders are usually selling coins at a lower price.And it is very addictive and fun...
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 10:16:01 AM
It's a pity of course this guy, but such news appears quite often, people borrow money and invest in the crypto currency, it falls for a year and from the initial deposit there are ten percent, what to do next in such situations many do not know and choose the worst solution.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
It depends basically on the individual himself. I myself exchange. What's more, I like it. When I'm sick of exchanging, I simply don't exchange. Also, I endeavor to diminish my dangers to a base. I'd rather win less, however I won't lose anything. Also, to exchange can not be dealt with as a diversion in a gambling club. This won't excuse the digital money showcase and will rebuff it.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
I think he was more of a player than a trader, otherwise he would have wisely distributed his money and not lost everything.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 06, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
There is some form of addiction in cryptocurrency trading and investment. You need to be aware of your addiction to cryptocurrency activities so that you can manage it and take advantage of it positively!
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

That's why we always reminded that whatever kind of investment,you should invest only the amount that you can afford to lose. Remember investment in cryptocurrency is very risky specially in trading. And i do believe crypto trading turns into addiction if someone that do trading lost self control , like time management,physical management and management of money.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
but sometimes we become sad when we know that this is a good time to buy the coin while we don't have fund.
Activity: 88
September 06, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
Exchanging is irresistible in light of the fact that individuals believed that exchanging is an simple approach to get rich. Examining and breaking down the patterns to win cash however no body has dependably a precise expectation. Learning from the oversights and continue endeavoring to win benefit makes it engaging for the greater part of dealers who buckles down and making it their energy.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
Yes, in many respects it can be compared with drug addiction, especially when you have a positive balance in the transactions made, if you have earned a certain profit. In this case, every day you wake up with thoughts about the upcoming trade, the opportunity to earn. But after losing and failures with transactions, you can refuse to trade for a long time.
Activity: 118
September 05, 2018, 06:01:47 PM
Definitely not addiction, we are just trying to make a living out if crypto currencies. Maybe what happened to the misfortunate guy who jumped outof the building is lack of hope and could not accept failure. It is just normal to lose sometime in crypto, it is inevitable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
If you lose money with it .. people will say you're an addict and you need help.
If you make profit... people will say you're a financial hero with a great passion.

Even when you take it seriously in both situations with everything you're capable of..

Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
Crypto currency is not money, but a gambling tool. Like roulette or playing cards. In this case, normal currencies are used to regulate relations between players.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
Many people already ended their lives in the past because of big losses in their investments. I would always advise people to be very careful when it comes to investing cryptos because you cannot really determine your fortunes if you really do not know how to do trading.
Activity: 287
September 05, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
crypto profits are really addictive we can see the profits suddenly jump so most of the members are working day and night to grab these profits in meantime they get stuck with prices with no profits but with huge loss
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
No, exchanging crypto isn't an enslavement however it might prompt it if not checked appropriately. Anything could really be a compulsion if done too much. Exchanging anyway is once in a while even more a bet, it could be a wiining or a losing diversion. The individual from Russia may have not possessed the capacity to deal with his own issues exceptionally well.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
My crypto exchanging propensities begin feeling like a compulsion Smiley first and last thing I do,, each day i'll checking the graphs and each free moment im contemplating strategies..if I can't win. Indeed, even with a profit,,I for the most part encounter merchants remorse..I dependably need to go long haul yet a couple of hours after the fact I alter my opinion for the most part do to some dynamic other than for just waiting..The surge of setting off a point of confinement arrange Smiley At slightest im doing alright Smil
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
Cryptocurrency can be addictive for sure, but i like this kind of addiction. The cryptocurrency trading addiction do not only put money into your pocket, you get to develop your trading skills as well!
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
Any exercises under the Sky can be as addictive as any substance! The human phyche isn't distinctive to that of any creature! An over and over activity will guarantee those activity wind up programmed for brain to process and for body to do on a continious premise! In the event that you ask me however, I would state cryptocurrence and blockchain potential is a decent fixation. Itis those that are betting that can confer sucide!
Pages:
Jump to: