Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 4. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
Generally it's stupid to spend the last money on trading. You need to trade with the initial capital, which you are ready to lose in case of failure. The question of dependence is purely individual, some people are very dependent on addictions.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
The idea of individuals dependably need to benefit, so when they encounter a misfortune in exchanging they will look for and add new money to cover the misfortunes. While exchanging cryptographic money requires broad information, it isn't stuck to the outline in light of the fact that there are different components that change the cost. For a novice like me it is anything but difficult to lose cash when exchanging.
copper member
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
It is not addiction, it is people's avarice only. Nobody now the necessary level of money for life and everybody wants to get more and more, that's all.

Agree it is not addiction it is not contented with what he have. He want more that is why he loses because of greed. In crypto you should be vigilant in dealing with your investments and knows how to manage them.
Activity: 73
September 01, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
I remember when the last world financial crisis happened lots of ex-rich people who lost their money also jumped from windows, shot themselves and their families etc. So crypto addiction is not that new.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
For me it is not it is just like a work for us well it is true that we gamble on it but it is normal for trading that we do not know what future will hold it but still it is our passion and also our work for the lifetime or at the  moment
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
yes crypto trading is addiction because  There are a lot of people waking up at night to check the prices on coinmarketcup and market .. trading are profitable so its addiction on every  trader .
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
Yes crypto trading is almost like gambling , first you try and get profit, the more profit you get the more high risk you will make , but not every person that addict some people can control their self , not doing something that high risky .
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
If a person lose money, understand that he should stop and can't stop, I think he might consider himself an addict and go a doctor or a 12 steps meeting
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
It is not addiction, it is people's avarice only. Nobody now the necessary level of money for life and everybody wants to get more and more, that's all.
For me trading is a good things provided that you are trading a certain company that you share same core value. Trading in crypto is very good as long you knew you understand it and your trading on those you believe in. So if being addictive in trading for a better, why not? but if the effect is bad then stop doing it. Happy trading mate. Good luck.
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
Despite the fact that I didn't completing an exchanging session yet as I heard to my companion which is extremely proficient in this work crypto exchanging can give everybody dependent on the grounds that on the off chance that you get a high benefit then you need to acquire benefit than you expected ofcourse we need this. Such huge numbers of individuals would not like to attempt along these lines since they would prefer not to be dependent in this work.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 09:21:24 PM
Digital currency exchanging really has bring down hazard than others sort of exchanging, becasue when in coasting short or misfortune there are will be other opportunity to recoup lose, the market has posibility to going up, nobody lose in crypto in the event that we additional patient sit tight for other next bullish pattern. Simply take alook cost of BTC and other mainstream coins , in consistently going up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
August 24, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Probably every kind of trading, crypto or not, is a pure addiciton to most people, so don't you worry.
Activity: 462
August 24, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
I think that there will always be people who depend on something. Cryptocurrencies are just a tool for getting your target. It all depends on you and how you will use cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 132
August 24, 2018, 10:29:43 AM
I do not think crypto trading is addictive. It depends on the person – how he/she takes things in their life. If a person is trading in crypto, he should understand the volatility of the market and be prepared for the profit or loss.
Activity: 93
August 24, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Crypto trading might become an addiction for many. Some people end up spending so much time, effort and everything on crypto trading. The only thing they can think of and focus on is to trade cryptos. I think that sometimes, we need to know where to draw the line, just to keep our sanity in check, and reduce the possibility of making bad choices.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
It absolutely rely on you how much time you wish to spend in this discussion. What's more, once individuals begin exchanging and acquire benefit then it is probably going to get dependent. Exchanging is the most ideal approach to profit in less time such huge numbers of individuals are getting towards it. Toward the end the only things that are in any way important is your experience and your exchanging methodology to procure benefit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I believe that the crypto world is dangerous, especially when people start taking huge risks with borrowed money or something like that. And I think this year is a bad year for anyone, so I think that person is just a good example that can be learned, to keep us feeling at the level of risk we are able to accept.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I have tried trading, and it is very vulnerable to cause addiction. I think that a trader should work fully on the market, but that will require balanced mental readiness. And this will be a serious risk, when someone raises the bet without taking into account the level of risk that might occur.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
I would never invest all my money in Crypto. Everyone has to know how much he invests.
Unfortunately, there are always people who exaggerate and then can not live with it

Pages:
Jump to: