Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 46. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 01:16:34 AM
Ethereum is second very strong coin after Bitcoin with good future prospects and everyone trust on it. Because ethereum is now so popular and has a high number of requests. If to invest long-term I think pretty good, because the potential of ethereum will increase steadily. If we look at Ethereum right now and have excellent potential and a very good coin for our long-term investment, I can say because Ethereum itself will continue to grow at this time, but Ethereum also has great blockchain technology, until now always at 2nd place after bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:16:13 AM
The value difference between eth and BTC is not very big, the price fluctuation of both of them is similar, but if BTC increases substantially, the increase of eth may be much larger than that of BTC.
Agreed. Ethereum and bitcoin can be said one of the first to rise up. Therefore a pump after those two coins quickly trying to buy altcoins on the bottom, which would sell on the obvious the rise.
Activity: 149
July 03, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
I thought the ETH is very good for the future because these coins continue to follow BTC. And ETH is very popular and I also tried to invest at the ETH. I will be doing long-term trading thus ETH will I keep for a long time and for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 12:55:16 AM
Ethereum has also set the record straight just as Bitcoin. Holding Ethereum for long term investment grants an inevitable profit return because with such large cap coins, it is highly probable that it will rise.
Activity: 123
July 03, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
Absolutely, ethereum is a good investment since the valuenof ethereum as of this moment is affordable. If we try the value of ethereum is so huge way back last January 2018 and reached up to $1,400. I believe soon it will back to its peak value that can give a great amount of profit to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 147
July 03, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
Yes, the price of the ethereum can grow up to 2-3K dollars. Therefore, you must understand that you can increase your deposit by 4-5 times, be sure to invest in this coin

Yes i agree on that, definitely ethereum will increase its value if you invest in a long term investment between 5 to 10 years because it will surpass the current and breaks its record every year thats what i predict ethereum which its 9 years having in the digital world, proves there value itself.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
If you want to keep it for a few years, you should use a purse, a cold wallet to store it, avoid getting stolen
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 03, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
On current level 400-500 it is a gift! I've been waiting these price levels since new year. But if you are risky enough, it is better to take some low cap alts in your portfolio, comparing to ETH and BTC, low cap alts should grow much more faster.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 12:41:41 AM
Yes, ETH is the right coin for long term hold. Maybe in the next few months, altcoin prices will rise sharply and the market will go up. Proper time is for us to sell the coins out.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Yes, the price of the ethereum can grow up to 2-3K dollars. Therefore, you must understand that you can increase your deposit by 4-5 times, be sure to invest in this coin
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 12:37:20 AM
In my opinion, ETH is top 2 in crytocurrency market. But you know it's belong to technology when POW change to POS. I guess hold for long term is good idea. But when POS is officially.

Yes I think that too. Ethereum will be next big thing in all alternative coin maybe in future this will level in bitcoin. But that's good I think so that you people have a choice between bitcoin and other coins. So if you holding some ethereum coins now your a bit lucky because it will be a big profit.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 12:30:45 AM
The value difference between eth and BTC is not very big, the price fluctuation of both of them is similar, but if BTC increases substantially, the increase of eth may be much larger than that of BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 12:23:36 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
indeed for Ethereum, this is pretty good with its increasing development will be very able to make it a reliable coin. especially to use Ethereum, in the long run, will be able to generate even more profits. so it would be great for you to use it for a more profitable and potentially longer term for coin advances.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 06:59:54 PM
You are right, ethereum is one of those coins that has a good chance of being invested in the long term. When viewed from the cycle that occurs in crypto, crypto will update every 4 years. So, possibly next year, the prices of all altcoins include ethereum, and bitcoin still continues to decline. So this is the right moment for us to hoard as many quality coins as possible into our wallet for us to harvest in the future when the update cycle will happen.
Activity: 117
July 02, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
That's true. Yes, ethereum is good for long term. Ethereum is the second most valuable coin and popular coin in the whole world. The future of etherum is going to be alright and good. Moreover i see etherum that it's going to be the best and the king of all coins in the future even BTC will follow.
Activity: 658
July 02, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Yes, your choice will be very good. Actually, at this movement Etherium is the 2nd major coin in the crypto world. So most probably by the passing of time bitcoin replace by eth. So you can hodl it at least 3 years and see what happened. At this time Eth around 400$. But the end of this year it may come around 2000$.
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
it's too long buddy, than ethereum I'd rather recommend to buy Bitcoin. If you want to hold ethereum I think it's better not to focus on one coin, try to get another coin as well.
Activity: 152
July 02, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins for long-term investment. because every year it will become more popular and more expensive
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 02, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Your proposals are very good. As a matter of fact, one of the coins i have always desired to hold is ethereum. It is one of the coins that has got immense acceptance and most times, investors who want tohold altcoins, always prefer to hold ethereum.
Also, storing in hardware wallet is a good decision. With this, you are secured from any form of hack.
Activity: 132
July 02, 2018, 05:29:52 PM
Ethereum after 5 years maybe it can be 5k dollar or more but for example some alts are in very deep price right now maybe it can be better to buy them!
Pages:
Jump to: