Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 48. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
of course yes, Ethereum is very good option for long term crypto invest because the project of the team is very strong, good potential to increase high
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
Yes this is a very good coin for long-term investments, in the future this coin will become very valuable and will cost very much. Since the seich on the market is all paying this coin, it says a lot.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
This is VERY GOOD project for a long term, not on a short time. As we can see on the market, etherum looks worse now, but to end of the year it will stable and it will grow to $2k or more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 01:48:11 AM
I think, Ethereum is the first best altcoin after Bitcoin. Although there is some coins that have higher prices than ETH, I think that this altcoin is different. This is more than a coin. It also offers the great platform in which many projects and people use this for their payment or transaction method. Through this case, I'm sure that ETH still becomes a very promising coins to invest, especially for the long holding.
Activity: 142
July 02, 2018, 01:47:09 AM
Yeah I think so since ethereum is still the best of altcoins for me, I belive to ethereum project in the future it will  grow fast on 3years I think. I am still have 10 eth until now hopefully it can grows like btc.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
Yes Etherium is good to invest for long term and that's what i think to hold etherium. Because the Etherium in the one that have potential to increase during the end of the year so we can sure that etherium will increase after 2 or more years to earn much profits.
Activity: 22
July 02, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
Yes you can definitely trust ethereum because it has a big potential and it can give you big profits if you hold this for a long term.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 01:12:38 AM
If we look at Ethereum right now and have excellent potential and a very good coin for our long-term investment, I can say because Ethereum itself will continue to grow at this time, but Ethereum also has great blockchain technology, until now always at 2nd place after bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Ethereum is not suitable for such a long time. Now after all, the 3.0 4.0 blockchain has come. So it is not recommended that you do this.
Activity: 99
July 01, 2018, 07:37:55 AM
Yes i like to invest in Ethereum for long term and i believe that crypto investment in the modern way to become millionaire in the world the people who have invested from the beginning in the crypto now they are rich so those who have capital amount it is the time to hold the Ethereum and invest more in this crypto for long term.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
i think long term is a good idea for ethereum.
ethereum price is very cheap now, if you want to buy more ethereum.
ethereum have a big community behind and many tokens can be convert to eth with exchanger.
maybe eth is like leader on altcoins.
Activity: 125
June 30, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
You can use a Ledger or TREZOR to access your MyEtherWallet, but ultimately it is not held directly on those devices. If the Ethereum network were to be hacked somehow, you'd be in trouble either way.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
I believe ethereum have a steady grow and it would be great if you able to hold such long time. I do think ethereum is became more great every years, many people start using ethereum network and the demand of blockchain is increasing as years goes by.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

I think ETH is a great and healthy project, but we can never be sure what will be going on around in one year, and you are trying to guess about many years. Goodluck
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
Yes, definitely in the long term, the ether will cost good money,and there is a tendency to the fact that in the future when the crypto world will switch to these technologies,we will see very different prices not only for the crypt,but for the whole market as a whole,we are waiting for great comparisons!
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
Yes you can trust Ethereum project. Wow that is good to set your goal for long term goal and good figures. By that year you're already a millionaire. Just don't forget to check the price of Ethereum every year. Maybe you may change thought and sell your ethereum and buy again.
Activity: 72
June 30, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
I am looking on this coin since I have joined the crypto however it is not that much time but still I consider this very trustable coin. I do not say to hold it for 5 years but I think that this coin has potential to reach more than 5000 USD in next 2 years or less.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:14:33 AM
I think eth is a very coin to hold it long term but of course you are risking and hopefully you know what you are doing because if not you may just loose your money.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
Ethereum is the second crypto currency, which is worth it to invest in it on a long-term basis. developers of Ethereum can create decentralized applications (so-called DApps) based on the blockbuster. With the growth in the number and success of these applications, the value of Ethereum also increases. demand for the Ethereum was, is and will be in the coming years: this proves the practical functionality of this currency-based currency with different spheres of application, as well as the opportunity to invest profitable.
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
ETH is an alcoin very well and the guide team DEV pro. Vì vậy, about the short line does not have alcoin đồng hạng out of it shadow. By so ETH new top top 2
Pages:
Jump to: