Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 49. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
If we look at Ethereum right now and have excellent potential and a very good coin for our long-term investment, I can say because Ethereum itself will continue to grow at this time, but Ethereum also has great blockchain technology, until now always at 2nd place after bitcoin.

Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
I think Ethereum is realy a good coin for a long term project.In fact, I also plan of doing the same. I believe so much in the future of Ethereum. It's really one of the best coins one can invest in for a long term. Ethereum, to me, is still the second best option to Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
June 28, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
Still many projects that will launch soon, so it is better to hold eth long term
Activity: 90
June 28, 2018, 10:21:12 PM
Yes definitely,Ethereum is been adapted by many tech giants and they have already begun to develop softwares based on ethereum platform. one thing you should also know is that, Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it is also a platform to that helps to create blockchain based softwares, and thus ethereum will never come to aan end.
Ethereum is the most demanded cryptocurrency today which is highly profitable.
Activity: 83
June 28, 2018, 10:13:22 PM
Ethereum is the best for long term hold! At a time, I held ethereuk from price of $10 and  one and half years later, I was able to sell the same ether above $300! Ether as far as I am concern is the most valuable Altcoin  in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 320
June 28, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

No one will tell you exactly, the market is changing very quickly, perhaps in 5 years no one will need ethereum.
Activity: 117
June 28, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
It’s hard to tell smith for 10 years perspective but if to talk about shorter period - 1 or 2, then IMO ether is good enough. Just do not invest all in one coin. Spread funds.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes, I think we can have full confidence in Ethereum for a long-term investment. I personally consider an option for 2 or 3 years. But 5-10 years is also a very good investment plan, in my opinion. I think Ethereum will be at least x15 for so long.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
Of course you can.
Ethereum is a very powerful token backed by a huge demand from investors, from developers, from a lot of groups of people.
It's pioneering coin in smart contracts.
Just hold and forget it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
etherium is a good coin you can make big profit from its if you hold its for long term and ETH platform will be soon upgrade to POS and this will be increase ETH price  to skyrocket
copper member
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
Yes because it provide base for many new coin and second most profitable after bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 28, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
whether it's long term or sort term, ethereum is always a good choice for trading, because ethereum users keep on increasing over time. we can see, how many new tokens are using the base ethereum, very much even more than 10 new projects using token from ethereum
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Yep Grin
ethereum is very good for long term holding. Most probably the best alt for holding. Earlier i used MEW and now use nano ledger. MEW is a very good online wallet. But Using hardware wallet is the most secure way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:17:01 PM
Ethereum is second very strong coin after Bitcoin with good future prospects and everyone trust on it.
Off course you can buy Ethereum and hold for 5-10 years. Definitely you will be in very good profit in long term.
Yes, you can use Trezor definitely for this long period because Ethereum is very safe here because here no one able to hacked them or also not able to make transactions, without your knowledge and permission.
By use of Trezor, you will secure your fund and as well as your future.
Activity: 106
June 28, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
This is a very long time, during this time can change a lot, I would be in your place thinking about something faster and more profitable
June 28, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
With so many ICOs using Ethereum, I think Ethereum will not die, and Ethereum is a promising coin. I'm sure Ethereum is the right coin to be invested because of the many supporting communities. But the future of the ethereum is depends to the investor if they support or invest to ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
ETH is a multifunctional coin, and it can be used to invest in ICO projects, to send other erc-20 tokens that you have in your wallet, but also of course for long-term storage. Because this is one of the most stable coins, and when it starts to grow the price of bitcoin - the price of ETH will also grow. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 26
June 28, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
Of course you can trust ethereum. I don’t know what to say about 5-10 years but basically it’s very reasonable to hold longterm. The price is so low nowadays so it’s also a good time to buy.
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
Are you really want to hold ethereum for 5 years or more. If the answer is yes then you can hold ethereum or bitcoin without any hesitation. Because both are top & highly demanded cryptos. After 5 years you can understand that how good it was. I firmly believe that this decision will change your destiny.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 02:55:20 AM
Etherium is one of the best cryptocurrencies for long term investment because of its innovative platform and smart contracts. The ability of the #2 coin in the coinmarketcap to get past the $1k level has been proven last January this year when it reached an all-time high of $1430. If you plan a multi year hold for ethereum then store or transfer it to a secure wallet to make sure your coin will not be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: