Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 50. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
If that had that invest in highly profitable and the Ethereum me much benefit by saving the Ethereum. And I have yet to sell the Ethereum me because I am still waiting for the Ethereum to go up again and I am sure with the Ethereum's development would be a very good future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
with the development potential of Ethereum will be very capable of making Ethereum has a pretty good future and very capable to be relied upon. because Ethereum is able to be categorized as a coin that is very reliable in the long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 28, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
Ethereum has shown that ut's platform is functioning without compromise or error! Ethereum can be trusted as a viable and functioning cryptocurrency. Yes you can use your hardware wallet to save your ether for a long time as long you do not compromise your own wallet!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
Eth has a good plaform just like btc so this coin is as good as btc when it comes to holding. You can veirify this by watching how the coin will increase the value year by year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 28, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
I think yes, because the price of Ethereum will increase at the end of each year, so I believe that Ethereum is good for long-term investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
Yes ETH have potencial to gain after pos injected.
But we wait it for 2 years, i dont know how long more left
Activity: 62
June 28, 2018, 01:26:26 AM
Yes its a good coin to hold for a long time, I'm also a fan of etherium that's why I keep holding some of it now while I can, For me I think I will hold it around two to three years or after it reach my target price (around $3k-$5k) or if I still don't need the money I will still hold it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
wow, 5-10 years is a very long time because with you hold during that then you will get many advantages ,, believe me because ethereum is now proven if he developed well and ethereum will continue to grow
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Seriously Ethereum is a good long term coin and currently working in Thier Sharding network. Ehtereum is one of the coins which are a great competitor to Bitcoin, so Yes Ehtereum is more than good for long term. Bear in mind, this is my own view you can make more research about it, so that you can take a good stand.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
Ethereum is a very good choice for investment,it is really a promising coin with a perspective.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin for long-term investments. I think that the price is up to $ 500. there is a very profitable. Wink
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
It is very good for long term. People who will hodl ETH and have patience will make a lot of profit because ETH prices have been stable
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 27, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
No you can't trust, Ethereum is a good coin but its total supply is not clear yet, it could exceed more than 1 billion billion that then it would be worthless, if they figured it out then I can say I would buy eth for long term, even then I wouldn't trust it coz trust makes you fall in love with it and it would be hard to decide when you have bias on something, these coins even bitcoin are just some means to make us reach to our goals , nothing else!
Activity: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:15:48 AM
I believe ethereum is good for long term. The smart contract thing and a lot of tokens base on eth platform, I think this is going to be big.Imagine ethereum as the road and all the tokens are cars. Without the road, you know what will happen.
Activity: 33
June 26, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
Ethereum is highly good to be held as a long term project. I recommend that anywhere, anytime. Hold it for as long as you wish, you won't regret it at all. I am holding ethereum also in my hard wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:47:38 PM
ethereum in no way fails to be within the 2d top underneath bitcoin all the time. Of direction, absolutely everyone who invests in ethereum will be wealthy sooner or later. I cannot imagine how people who trust and believe ethereum will become wealthy in the near future. Basing on ethereum price actions, ethereum is best for long-time period investments consisting of bitcoin
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
Ethereum is good from different sides and in different investment terms. ICO and token sphere will develope more and demand on ethereum technology will increase in future. It`d be good investment.

Also projects like Plasma or Raiden Network will help to improve scalability of ethereum in the next few years. And who knows maybe ethereum will be on top.
Activity: 215
June 26, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
Ethereum is very potential to continue growing or growing because of many projects using smart contracts.
Your decision to hold it in the long run I think is a wise decision.
Activity: 220
June 26, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a very good choice for long-term investment, because the future Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth, so buying and holding it will bring you huge profits in the future.
Activity: 378
June 26, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
From my assessment of ethereum, this ethereum is a coin that supports to be invested in the long run. Its value will grow and continue to grow over time. But, if you want to invest it in the long run, I hope you always update your investment. For example, when you have earned profit from ethereum, then you take the profit and then some of the profit you get is used to buy the ethereum again. If there is an opportunity for you to buy ethereum, buy and invest as an additional investment asset therein. That way, you will still get and feel the results of your investment on a regular basis.
Pages:
Jump to: