Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 55. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
I believe so, yes... I also don’t think anyone should be confidently giving investment advice to any random person over the internet, yet alone taking any.
Conduct your own research while also listening to multiple perspectives on the future of the coin so that you can instinctively ask your self if you believe in the product or not.
Ethereum in my opinion is a great long-term investment. But let’s first understand what it is, along with their mission, so that you can see the potential that I do.
Activity: 188
June 21, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

YES! ETH is the best cryptocurrency to invest for the long term and hold it. Cux It has a future bright and its price will be cross the BTC in the future in my opinion.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
I think that buying an etherium is an investment with minimal risk. Efirium has well established itself and deservedly ranks second in the top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 21, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
I think ethereum is an investment for the long term, so I think ethereum is good for the long term.
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
 I think ethereum is good for the long term, if you want to hold ethereum 5-10 years in the future I can not imagine, you would be very rich at the time. imagine if you hold 1 ETH only and the price of 10x the increase you have a big profit especially if you hold more than 1 ETH
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
I would like to consider Ethereum which is growing steadily and is very promising project. Nowadays, ETH getting more popularity because of in ICO platform ETH still use for contract address and it also good investment for long-term and also good for short term investment
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
You can trust the etherium. But what will be in 5-10 years, no one knows. It is better to divide your investment into parts and invest in several coins. So you will reduce the risk.
Activity: 66
June 20, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
Technologies will evolve. Advanced versions are and will be launched.  Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps to build contracts. However, it is still not bulletproof. The community is working on Ethereum technology advancement to POS.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 20, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum will be the best choice for long-term investment. It is a good time to invest in it now, because its price is very low, and I believe that waiting for the market to recover will give you a good return.
It is true that what you say with the current price is low then now is the right time to buy ethereum,
and the ethereum is great for long-term investments and we are likely to benefit a lot
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
I think Eth is the best way to invest in long term anyway now:)It`s the only project ,which has real value and technology in this industry,so if Eth Foundation continues to develop this tech,we`ll see great changes in 5-10 years
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 20, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
Yes! probably ethereum could be the best coin ever because it's demand keeps going up and it's price also. Ethereum can dominate bitcoin few years from now because ethereum has a good characteristics that bitcoin don't have like on ethereum it has minimal transaction fees only and the transaction is very fast to confirm by the miners of ethereum.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

Wow, you really have to be more patient if you are planning to hold eth for at least 5 years because the price may pump and dump along the road but eth is really a good one and your profit will be good. Commit on your goal, don’t just plan work for it.

Goal commitment a good way to earn more profits in crypto, eth is high standing cryptocurrency is a long way for us and we continue to support more projects here in our community.
Activity: 141
June 20, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum will be the best choice for long-term investment. It is a good time to invest in it now, because its price is very low, and I believe that waiting for the market to recover will give you a good return.
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 05:53:24 AM
Most the ICO that are popping up every few hours are based on ETH so it does have lot of potential to grow.And also if you look at the market cap of ETH it has always been on the TOP 5 coins list and is a major coin and safe to HODL for long term.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
I think, that the Etherium has not yet reached its maximum. Given its link to the ICO, it still has the potential for growth. So for a long line it will be a good investment. Yes, he will not give 100-fold growth, but the fall is extremely unlikely.
Activity: 108
June 19, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Now when the SEC acknowledged that the ethereum is not a securities, the positions of this coin have been strengthened even more. Today, we can observe how the price of ETH increases and this is only the beginning of the recovery of this coin.
Activity: 50
June 19, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Ethereum is a good long term investment and the price of ethereum will go up due to demand for ethereum in the crypto currency market, ethereum always has the second position after bitcoins in the crypto currency market. The transaction speed of ethereum is higher than the preceding crypto currency and ethereum is used as a platform to create new ICO in the crypto currency market. The price of crypto currencies keeps on increasing which proves that crypto currencies are an asset which has store value.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
yes, I think the ethereum is an excellent coin for long term storage. I think the ethereum has enough strength to go far beyond 1000. all the same sooner or later the ethereum will return to a good position, it is inevitable. While there is a chance to buy it, I think it's worth a try.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
ETH is good for a long term investment because it is one the greatest coins in the industry, and the time to buy it is now because the prices are low.                                          
Indeed, with the market conditions are going down very appropriate to buy ethereum now because the price is cheap,
with the opportunity like this I think do not be wasted because we will later regret
Pages:
Jump to: