Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 56. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
ETH is good for a long term investment because it is one the greatest coins in the industry, and the time to buy it is now because the prices are low.                                          
Activity: 133
June 17, 2018, 10:13:33 PM
I definitely think that Ethereum is one of the best currencies to invest. keep it as long as possible and see your long-term profits, then I think Ethereum is very good currency for investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:30:42 PM
ethereum is a coin that has a good future and will certainly be profitable if it has investment in ethereum and ethereum will remain profitable for short or long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
Ethereum is a reliable coin in the project, people will immediately believe and are interested to follow ICO using the ethereum platform. That's because the potential possessed by ethereum is pretty good, ethereum already has a bright future. the ethereum platform can be relied upon for both short-term and long-term investments. The longer you invest with ethereum the more profits you get.
Activity: 67
June 17, 2018, 08:22:54 PM
of course, ethereum is one of the most potent coins to hold, let alone you plan to hold the coin for 5 to 10 years,
I think you will be rich someday because of ethreum
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 08:18:12 PM
I believe that many new projects use ethereum hardware, because for us ethereum is also very good in the future, so we believe that the future of ethereum will be brighter
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 17, 2018, 08:14:02 PM
Of course you can trust ethereum. Because ethereum is now so popular and has a high number of requests. If to invest long-term I think pretty good, because the potential of ethereum will increase steadily. I also invested in ethereum for the long term. For wallet storage, you can choose the best wallet according to you. I myself use a ledger wallet and I think it's pretty safe and easy.
as I've said before that Ether has a huge demand so the possibility of rising prices will always be wide open and very reasonable.
Activity: 110
June 17, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
Ethereum is very potential to continue growing or growing because of many projects using smart contracts.
Your decision to hold it in the long run I think is a wise decision.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 17, 2018, 08:13:39 PM
Yes the ethereum can be good for long term investment and also their is a lot of people who know ethereum and also the reputation of the ethereum is also good and we also can expect great from ethereum as well
Activity: 110
June 17, 2018, 08:11:56 PM
Of course you can trust ethereum. Because ethereum is now so popular and has a high number of requests. If to invest long-term I think pretty good, because the potential of ethereum will increase steadily. I also invested in ethereum for the long term. For wallet storage, you can choose the best wallet according to you. I myself use a ledger wallet and I think it's pretty safe and easy.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
Yes, you are right if you think so. It is undoubtedly true that ETH has a great potential because of its indexes such as reputation, value and people’s being ready to buy it now.

Sure thing, Ethereum has indeed potential to managed things for long period of time. It has great value and investment so there is no doubt people keep using it. It is well-managed, well-organized and well-established so it can last any longer. Trust this coin because this coin has a greater potential as what Bitcoin has.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
I believe that the etherium project can be trusted. This is a fairly strong project and the price should grow with time. However, now the bulk of the ICO is being conducted on the blockade of the etherium.
Activity: 279
June 17, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
Yes, you are right if you think so. It is undoubtedly true that ETH has a great potential because of its indexes such as reputation, value and people’s being ready to buy it now.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
June 16, 2018, 06:12:56 PM
Ethereum is great for long term and you should hodl it if you really want to make a good profit. After the team have improved some things, the coin will become more valuable.
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

If you want to make long-term investments, you'd better use conservative sources such as fiat money or real estate, but not cryptocurrency! Here, a long-term period is more than a year, and you also must hold your finger on the market pulse, because at any moment you can lose all your money.
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
i use ledger nano, been working well for me thus far. i think at least for now, in terms of adoption rates, eth is more promising than other projects.

I've heard that it's insecure to store money in such a wallet as LEDGER because it has vulnerabilities! I wonder if anyone has ever stolen cryptocurrency from the wallet.
Activity: 406
June 16, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
This time Ethereum is available in very low price due to market in bearish mode and in these conditions Ethereum is the best investment for long term as your horizon is 5 to 10 years. You should be use hardware wallet to keep your coins 100% secure like trazor and ledger etc.
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
It is proven for a long period of time that this COin had already in the moon. The question is, how it would be possible that Etherium in the future breaking their price to go more further or beyond their price today? But in my own observation, Etherium has the biggest and brightest future where majority of platform base Etherium has the biggest percentage on it. Therefore Etherium could be the best hodl coin in a long term investment. 
Activity: 340
June 15, 2018, 10:10:36 PM
Yes it is a fine coin with a fine future, you do the right thing keeping it for many years, but that the profit was much higher, you need to look at new projects promising in this market
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 10:02:28 PM
for five or ten years, ethereum, neo, ada and probably eos are the best coins at the moment, but yes, i agree in that ethereum is the most trustable altcoin at the mometn and we all know that
Pages:
Jump to: