Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 67. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:00:37 AM
Ethereum is a pretty profitable way of investing, let alone investing for a period of 5-10 years.
If you are investing with Ethereum then you will benefit greatly from this.
I know Ethereum is a strong coin and is a good coin.
Ethereum has the potential to grow well and its value is also stable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 10, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
Ethereum has the first mover’s advantage, so it is one of the best long term holds among all alt coins at present. Not only can we look forward to an article increase in overall value; it’s intrinsic value as a vehicle to participate in icos is an added benefit. I definitely see Ethereum as a good long term hold!
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
Yes is In my opinion, ETH is top 2 in cryptocurrency market. But you know it's belong to technology when POW change to POS. I guess hold for long term is good idea.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 11:56:05 PM
Etherium is the great potential project in the future, but I think it too risky to hold it for 5-10 years, I don't know how many you want to invest in this project, due to the market still have not stable over year, it so heavy heart face to the price drop every day when you have invested it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 11:53:32 PM
Exactly, ethereum us one of the most great investment here in crypto. But holding for 5 years will too much. Well i dont think so someone can do this. You can buy eth but off course you will be use this later on. Or buying another cheap currency and sell at high. So everything will be back on eth. But make an activity to rise your eth not holding too long
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Of course. As we know Etherium becomes the second coin after Bitcoin and is still the payment instrument of the ICO Project. So I think Etherium is suitable for long term investment
ethereum and bitcoin are indeed coins that have the potential to continue growing, and now is a good time to buy it, because the price is still cheap, and would be nice if held briefly
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
Yes, Ethereum has unlimited potential. It is already heard to be that ETH will become the next BTC or even surpass btc in all matters. In the present day we can see the increasing usage of ETH because of the outgoing ICO breakage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
for now this potential of ethereum is still good for investment. as many people say that ethereum is a preference after bitcoin for investment. as many people have said. I also recommend to you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
Ethereum is good enough to hold in the long run. indeed for Ethereum itself which has a high potential to be a coin that is very capable of reliable. with its ever-increasing development will greatly support becoming a precious coin in the future. and by holding it, in the long run, will be more profitable again in the future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 09, 2018, 10:23:16 PM
Of course. As we know Etherium becomes the second coin after Bitcoin and is still the payment instrument of the ICO Project. So I think Etherium is suitable for long term investment
Activity: 350
June 09, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
I believe ethereum is good for long term. The smart contract thing and a lot of tokens base on eth platform, I think this is going to be big.Imagine ethereum as the road and all the tokens are cars. Without the road, you know what will happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 09, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
If you want to decide on a long term investment then take a look at chart ethereum in recent years. If I see her development from ethereum increased quite rapidly. This indicates that the ethereum is great for your investments in the long term. for two years I seem to have already resulted. If more than five years I thought it was a very long time.

Well i believe that it really depends upon the price. Long term and short term is really depend upon the price. We are looking for profit and if we can earn on the present price we can really do short term as long as we can earn an amount of profit. However it is depend on the holder and their decisions.
Activity: 89
June 09, 2018, 09:49:06 PM
Yes ethereum is good for a long term investment, it has been second to bitcoin that has show good potential of earnings.
Activity: 89
June 09, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
I think that everyone who keeps the ethereum will not get a big profit, of course the coin is very reliable and convenient, I often use it
Activity: 178
June 09, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
If you want to decide on a long term investment then take a look at chart ethereum in recent years. If I see her development from ethereum increased quite rapidly. This indicates that the ethereum is great for your investments in the long term. for two years I seem to have already resulted. If more than five years I thought it was a very long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
Yes i like to invest in Ethereum for long term and i believe that crypto investment in the modern way to become millionaire in the world the people who have invested from the beginning in the crypto now they are rich so those who have capital amount it is the time to hold the Ethereum and invest more in this crypto for long term.
Activity: 185
June 09, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
Most the ICO that are popping up every few hours are based on ETH so it does have lot of potential to grow.And also if you look at the market cap of ETH it has always been on the TOP 5 coins list and is a major coin and safe to HODL for long term !
Activity: 51
June 09, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
Experts predict ethereum to out pass BTC in price later in the future due to its uses case and utility the coin offers with platform. For a long term yes there is still much profit to come for ETH holders or investors.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
June 09, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Ethereum is a king of shitcoins Grin Of course, it's good, Vitalic is a genius.
There are going to be a lot of new ICOs on it. I'd say you can't have too much ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 09, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
very good, even I recommend you to save Ether in your wallet
Ethereum always gets a place when an investor and developer wants to make contact, and this is what makes the ETH more familiar with the community
Pages:
Jump to: