Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 69. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 6
June 08, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
Of all the coins in altcoins, what I believe most is ethereum and bitcoin. So I believe if holding ethereum for the long term it will give a good impact on me. However, back again, we are all in a place without certainty and cannot guarantee. So if to hold ethereum for the next 5-10 years it is a very long time, we never know what will happen in the future. Long term I think it may be more 1-2 years. But how long do you hold, the most important is how you can take advantage of your investment.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
For me ethereum is one of the best coin you can invest on to. Ethereum although it is not that good as bitcoin does but it is the second best it has innovation and development. There are new good ICO that uses their blockchain and has great potential. Ethereum in the long run will increase its price and will be a good investment as of today. So you can try to invest on ethereum and hold it for long term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:59:58 PM
Ethereum represents a long term scalable/unique system that could carter for online secure trading needs while also forming a general platform for the handling of decentralized applications. “Ethereum itself will have that same pervasive positive influence on our communications and our entire information infrastructure. it has infuenced, it is influencing and it will continue to impact every aspect of our existence.”
Activity: 160
June 08, 2018, 10:51:50 PM
Yes you can trust ethereum for it was proven already that there is bright future with this coin. Good to hold for long term or maybe you can try to trade some just for learning purposes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 08, 2018, 10:44:29 PM
I think Ethereum is have a great potential for long term investment, people believe ethereum is the next bitcoin. Ethereum has a big community all over the world. Nowadays there are so many ICO using ERC20 Token that are ethereum based, so basically if our community grow bigger, ethereum will fly higher too. No doubt that is a good investment good luck.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
Ethereum is one of the best choice for long term investment because the project always make new inovation,  many starts ups used their blockchain to create smart contract and run ICO. And Ethereum is changed token economy and already make revolusioner  in blockchain industry.
I really agree with what you talked about above. ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin, and may possibly be balanced with bitcoin in the future, and I am its supporter
Activity: 125
June 08, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

In my view, one of the best coins for long-term investment. Ethereum has proven over the years that it can be trusted. Ethereum is a decentralized network like Bitcoin, but users have the unique ability to create smart contracts and there are many other functions, which have provided rapid growth.

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 08, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

Do you mean Ethereum (ETH)?
As far as I know, yes you can trust the Ethereum project. But this is the crypto world, anything can happen. No matter what type of coin, there is always a chance that someday the price will down very hard.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 09:12:33 PM
Yes, of course, ETH is a very good coin, you should hold it for a long time and you will get a good return.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 08, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
Ethereum is one of the best choice for long term investment because the project always make new inovation,  many starts ups used their blockchain to create smart contract and run ICO. And Ethereum is changed token economy and already make revolusioner  in blockchain industry.
Activity: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

I think ethereum can be used for long-term investments, because ethereum coins are used for transactions
Activity: 364
Pawsome
June 08, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
I think ethereum and all the coins that have a good future potential are profitable if we invest for long-term goals, so do not even think briefly that ethereum can not last for a short time.
Activity: 44
June 08, 2018, 07:08:32 PM
Of course, I perceive ethereum to have great prospects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
I can not say about investing for 10 years, but for 2-3 years you can safely invest in the ethereum for great prospectives!
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
For that long time I think ETH can be a very promising investment and have a huge profit. When viewed now, you do not have to hesitate to ETH. Because of the fact ETH is a stable coin that ranks second after bitcoin.
Activity: 132
June 08, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
Of course Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment. The coun operates on the most sophisticated technology and has lots room to grow making it a proper future investment plan
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
June 08, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
If you are planning to buy an Ethereum for a long-term perspective, then for you it's best to have hardware wallets, because they are the most reliable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 08, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
If you want to invest and hold from 5 to 10 years, Ethereum is a reasonable choice. Because in the current cryptos market, only BTC and ETH are best suited for long-term investment. So I think you should buy ETH at this time when the exchange rate falls and then store at Ledge Nano S hardware wallet.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Yes ETH is good for long term, it's a promising coin running on a excellent project  backed by the best technology there is in the. Cryptocurrency platform, it still has a huge. Growth potential hence good for the future. With most ICOs coming in and using its platform to launch,  ETHs market cap will increase overtime hence attracting even more value to it
Activity: 30
June 08, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
Yes because is the base of a lot of smarthcontracts and for this reaspon a lot of money will be on this ecosystem for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: