Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 73. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
June 07, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
I would definitely say yes. Ethereum is without a doubt one of those diamonds in this cryptocurrency market, especially since you are talking about the long-term. If  crypto is here to stay, ethereum will definitely be one of the most valuable coin in the future. Not to mention ethereum is the first of its kind in this market.
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
June 07, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
Ethereum is good way to invest for long term because the initial price now is low for this year. Also hardware is good way to store your crypto funds
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
I will keep eth until December 2018
Then I will transfer one part to eos. The main thing is not to miss the moment)
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
for Ethereum with increasing developments, able to bring Ethereum into a fairly expensive coin in the future. thus for the long run, Ethereum will be very profitable to use Ethereum for the long term which gives a high enough price on the outcome.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

You must use a nano ledger to safety your funds many hackers now so if you have a big investment in ethereum better to keep it to avoid being lost of your investment and ethereum has a good future so better hold it for long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
I believe that Ethereum is ideal for long-term investments. I already bought ETH for myself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 05:59:27 PM
Like bitcoin, ethereum is one of the best altcoins in the market that is good when it comes to long term holding because it has the potential to become be or even surpass Bitcoin in few more years. So if you have the money consider choosing ethereum if you really want long term holdings, and also ethereum have better blockchain than bitcoin so lower fees will be its advantage to other coins in the market today.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
It is certainly very good to keep in the long run! The profit will be very good the main thing is to wait. Have enough patience
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
June 07, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
This is VERY GOOD project for a long term, not on a short time. As we can see on the market, etherum looks worse now, but to end of the year it will stable and it will grow to $2k or more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
June 07, 2018, 05:52:43 PM
Ethereum is the second largest coin after Bitcoin, by 2017 stock markets around the world introduce Ethereum into their trading options. And a series of innovative features must be Ethereum. As a result of its expanded capabilities, Ethereum has attracted more and more investors.

So my answer is Yes.
Of course, Ethereum is excellent for investing especially long-term investments, apart from being the second largest coin after bitcoin Ethereum has a community capable of making it resistant to any condition.
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
To me, eth is like investing in the fabric of blockchain.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
I believe that for long-term investment Ethereum is better than all the other coins.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
Ethereum is good for long term. Studay has shown they are currently working on their sharding technology so as to enhance Scalability. Ethereum is just getting started..
Activity: 181
June 07, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
Ethereum is a coin that has good prospects in the future and Ethereum price I think is very stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum is a valuable coin in the future so do not hesitate to choose it
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 07, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
before doing it all you should think carefully first, Because it will be for the long term ..
many are looking for information about projects that you believe so as not to be disappointed in the future ..
and I personally for ethreum based erc20 is the best ..
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Ether I think that it is quite reliable in the short term. Since, it is on the basis of this crypto currency that many projects are being built, and to it they tie the course of their coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
Ethereum became an ever-increasing Altcoin. because for Ethereum does have an ever-increasing development. so that Ethereum becomes a very reliable coin with its increasing development, so long term will be very profitable. so it is good to use Ethereum in the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 07, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
No, Only good for ICO's eventually I see it giving up some of its market share
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

This is a good idea to use such wallets as LEDGER TREZOR because nowadays it's the most reliable and available way to store coins. However, invest for 5-10 years is not a good idea. The market is developing very fast and the maximum period of storage is 1-2 years!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 07, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
Ethereum is very good in my opinion for the long term. Because Now Ethereum is widely used for ICO and many more. And of course very big potential for long term if we invest in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: