Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 76. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Yes etheruem is good on long term investment, one of the top 3 crypto currency in the market. They have good developement and characteristic. Stable price and and if the price fallen lose little bit unlike other coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
This is also one of my questions running around my head if it is really good to hold ethereum for a long term. As we all know that ethereum is just an alternative coin for bitcoin so if there are good contribution of fund for ether from the crowd then probably it will be the bitcoin to benefit. If does not then ethereum will going to get a good price increase in the near future.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
In my own opinion concerning this question, I would say that with such a long period of time that you want to hold, Ethereum would be a good option because it is among the top coins on the blockchain technology. Secondly, I would also advice that you use the Hardware Wallet for such a long period of time of investment to avoid hackers invading your wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
With so many ICO projects going to launch soon, I think the future of eth is very good, it is the right decision if we invest in etherium form for now, because we believe if eth will be able to compete in the future.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 08:40:32 AM
That's a good idea. I think that in the future, despite all the corrections and bearish markets, the price of Ethereum will be many times higher than now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 07, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
Ethereum is good to invest and this coin is for longterm and I think it will increase the price very high. Even you hold this coin for 5-10 years you will earn a lot of profit. Because on that year the ethereum coin is become number 1 in the whole cryptocurrency and they become more poweful and stronger. But the future of the ethereum is depends to the investor if they support or invest to ethereum.
Activity: 359
June 07, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
I think that Ether can be called a good investment for a long time, because if you submit sooner or later there will be a POS and this will be indicated by one who has more than that and makes a profit. This refers to a wave of uncontrolled growth, but when it exactly comes out hard to say, the date is not transferred the first time.

Absolutely, ethereum is a good investment since the valuenof ethereum as of this moment is affordable. If we try the value of ethereum is so huge way back last January 2018 and reached up to $1,400. I believe soon it will back to its peak value that can give a great amount of profit to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
June 07, 2018, 05:31:54 AM
I think that everyone who keeps the ethereum will not get a big profit, of course the coin is very reliable and convenient, I often use it
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 05:21:20 AM
With so many ICOs using ETH, I think Eth will not die, and ETH is a promising coin. I'm sure Eth is the right coin to be invested because of the many supporting communities.
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
now the top 5 best investments on long-term. For these coins, the least risk is the scum. And in the long run, a good profit
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 07, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
I definately believe so. Only long term.

If you want short term answers then smaller coins is a better option
Activity: 116
June 07, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum will have great development prospects in the future. Investing in it is a very good choice, and I think the risk of investing in it is very small. But I think investment in 1-3 years will be the best choice, it will reach its peak.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
I think that investing in the etherium for a long time is profitable. As this is an open platform, based on the technology of blockade, which allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications. The efirium is the crypto currency of the future.
Activity: 504
June 07, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
You can  hold and invest on ethereum for long term, ethereum is old of altcoin on market listed and always have high price years by years. You can hold and make an investment to buy ethereum and hold for long term and you will see how much your income and your money icrease by holding ethereum for long term. I have save my 20 ethereum and waiting for two years to sell all of it and get much profit.
Activity: 32
June 07, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
ETh is the best for long term but profit it low, I prefer invest on low price coin.
Activity: 700
June 07, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
I think that Ether can be called a good investment for a long time, because if you submit sooner or later there will be a POS and this will be indicated by one who has more than that and makes a profit. This refers to a wave of uncontrolled growth, but when it exactly comes out hard to say, the date is not transferred the first time.
Activity: 122
June 07, 2018, 04:07:41 AM
I think Ethereum is suitable for long-term holding
The price of ETH is currently declining. The latest transaction price is less than 30% of its peak period.

What is even more frightening is that the decline of ETH is not only due to the bearishness of the currency market, but some people think that some people are the manipulative factors, and the "blacklist behind the scenes" is EOS.

It is no secret that the EOS team and the Ethereum team are in the same currency circle. Ironically, the EOS team has already stockpiled a large number of ETHs, which means that as long as EOS is willing, it can sell ETHs at any time by selling ETH, which will slowly destroy ETH's value.

The point is also that the EOS team is not only very clear about this, but it has done so, and it has done more than once - for example, not long ago, the EOS team used 80,000 ETH to dip ETH's value to 3,000 in one breath.
Activity: 333
June 07, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes, absolutely.. I really believe that one day, etherium's value might skyrocket. Today,More and more people prefer etherium over bitcoin. One of the good reason is that conducting transactions from etherium are a lot more faster and its more cheaper when it comes to transation fees compared to Bitcoin.
Yes, it might be a great idea to keep some Etherium. Hold it for 5-10 years. It a long term investment, but ask yourself first if you're ready,willing to wait and you're willing to take the risk.
Activity: 64
June 07, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
Yeah , ETH  has good potential and it has some good projects incoming . well ETH is one of the best coins for long time HODL and yeah it's value is stable and it is reliable coin . so yeah you can trust on it , go ahead for long term HODLING .
Activity: 110
June 07, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
It depends on your definition of "long" term.

Many traders sure you can invest in Etherium, because it will be on top #3 crypto for 5-10 years.

Personally i have some doubts about that.
Pages:
Jump to: