Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 20. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
not all ico are scam. i have already participated in some bounties where the ico was successful and i got paid for it. so i can say with certainty not every ico is scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
 No never every ICO is not scam.There are many good ICO coming everyday.I always try to invest some money for good ICO.But be careful sometimes there are some ICO scam i think. So don't invest for scam ICO. Although now good ICO is very limited.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
I would agree that about 90% of ICOs are scams today and their number is increasing though some projects are not real scams, they are just not successful and that's why they fail to keep promises at the end
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
Of course not. There are a lot of reasons that are really true in their essence, because if you look at it from the point of view of evolution and even coinmarketcap, you can see that the market of tokens and coins is constantly growing.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I think that not every ico is a scam but some of them are like this and you can do nothing about this. To my mind, it is better to have a look at the ripple and neo which are also worth considering
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Of course not. Not every ICO is a scam. But in truth, a lot of scam projects are appearing now, and they are more difficult to identify. But, nevertheless, there are also very good projects in which it is worth participating.
There are plenty of stupid to believe that they are all scammers. There are a lot of enthusiasts and even in such a difficult time, many teams find access to the market and successfully build a business.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
Of course not. Not every ICO is a scam. But in truth, a lot of scam projects are appearing now, and they are more difficult to identify. But, nevertheless, there are also very good projects in which it is worth participating.
Activity: 343
September 20, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I disagree with your point of view because there are so many Bounty campaigns and many of them cheat and also have decent and reputable campaigns. Important we recognize and choose. It also depends on luck.
Activity: 112
September 18, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
we can not prevent other ICOs from being scam. so always be careful when investing because many people like to scam they do not sleep to be human victims and we should always read white paper and join telegram to know about the project and not to be victimized by the scam
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 18, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

I decided to look at a site of vector project("who are absolutely not scams") but it doesn't work, as far as I undestood, project didn't collect enough money and was closed, you should make research better Smiley
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 18, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
Not every ICO is a scam, it's true that a lot of scam arise nowadays but that doesn't mean real ico is exticnt.
i belive there's real good ico in this industry
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Definitely some ICOs are scams, trying to get in with the hype to make quick money. But don't count out the really good projects that are contributing with innovative ideas and interesting solutions.

Absolutely there's a bad ICO but it's our duty to identify the real and committed projects that can help our community and can be usable in our new world that fits the use of digital system.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 18, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
99.9 is scam Angry

That percentage I already think too much believe that about 70% at most the other 30% are serious companies!

This is too much. Maybe you experienced ICO who are scams. With this you meed to be smart enough in choosing, because yoi cannot blame someone from.your fault. It is not entirely the fault of ICO but sometimes it is on the investors, or maybe it is on the market itself. There are instances that the initial plan cannot be achieved that is why it does not work. So be smart enough.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
Depends what kind of ico.

Proof of burn ico is definitally not scam.
"Smallest amount of coins you had at your wallet during the last X months" ico, is also not an scam.
Proof of hold ico is also not an scam.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
I think that most ICO's are scams but they simply can't survive after placement on the stock exchange and gradually die and just close the project and leave with the money, but the project initially did not want to be fraudulent
Activity: 103
September 18, 2018, 08:47:42 AM
Basically yes, every ICO is a scam what is better is what is called IPOs in that, IPOs has been approved by Government, gone through regulations.
With my keen observation, I think more money will be pumped to IPOs than ICOs in future with recent happenings in the space of crypto

Cheers
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 18, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
not every ICO is a scam, but there are a lot of projects that do not have any platform. Nowadays it is very hard to find the right one. I think about 10% jf all the ICO should be considered good ones
Activity: 62
September 18, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
Not really all of them, but I truly believe that a lot of scammers hiding to ICOs in order to accumulate money becuase it is the easiest way to fool the unaware people they don't what is really happening in ICOs right now. Of course, not all of them there's still a good ICOs with real people behind it and real project concept, like swachhcoin they have a lot partnership and has a real project concept and real people behind their project.
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
many ICOs do not reach sales targets
Yeah bro a lot of ICO failed due to low sales or do not reach their sales but not all ICO is scam if you are a bounty hunter you can see that there's some still project that worth to invest. There's a lot of points why those ICO failed but one of them is low publicity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 18, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Just my two satoshis...
because its true, many icos are really scam. most of them. that's why everybody are keep saying that most of the icos are scam. the 10% that you are pointing is not easy to find, they are really rare.
Pages:
Jump to: