Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 22. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 18, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
Nope. Not all ICO's are scam. ICO is basically a new trend in crowdfunding.

It's up to us to decide which ICO is a scam, which is not.

There are very nice teams with strong projects that have done ICO's. Those guys are working very hard to implement their technology. Thus it's not fair to blame them as scam just because they were funded via ICO method.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
Not all icos are scams.But the vast majority of ico is a scam, only a few are not scam.Ico is very risky.Why did the team get investment through ico,not by other ways?Because the supervision of ico is not very mature, many people can lie to money through ico.so we need to be careful when we participate in ico.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
September 18, 2018, 06:14:54 AM
If all ICOs were SCAM, we would see no more than 15-20 crypto money in coinmarketcap today. ICOs are still very new and a vast majority are in development. In the future, some will be successful in the project and crypto money will be valued. Others may be absent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
Since 90% of ICOs are scams, then we can only refer to ICO as a scam.The remaining 10% is true, but how many people can identify it? This is very difficult, and the percentage is a bit too small.
Activity: 795
September 18, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
I invested in (5) different Tge in the last three month and they all end up to be scam what else can you tag them to be to me i think all ico are scam now aggrieved to have invested in this ico. I will never invest in ico anymore.
Activity: 784
September 17, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
ICO majority is indeed a scam is the right thing. This makes the situation in the crypto is becoming increasingly difficult to run because this scam makes the result is uncertain. even in this year of an awful lot of ICO are indeed made in origin and has no definite purpose. This makes the ICO may increasingly have reduced demand. but when can choose ICO that does well then keep will still be able to produce.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 17, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
the amount is small but if we find it we will get a lot of profit because there are only a few successful ICOs and therefore, the ICO coin price will be expensive because it will be the center of attention for investors and traders
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
September 17, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
Absolutely not. Actually it's more correct to say that there are good projects and bad projects. Success depends on many things and when the token price goes down even the good ones seem to be scams sometime. Be careful and try to get your own idea.

This is something that everyone must understand very carefully to see a good project in the future because some projects only commit fraud at the end of the story.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

Just my two satoshis...
it's really bad think that some peoples highlights about scame but many good project I have seen in bad market.they are really good platform & they have  good raodmap.so every ico is not scame,many ico have a good future.
actually people who call all ICO scams are people who are desperate, well, most likely they have been deceived by an ICO scam, and say things like that. even I often get several ICOs like that. but, I don't think all ICOs are scams. out there, there are ICOs who really need funds to make the Crypto project look better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Absolutely not. Actually it's more correct to say that there are good projects and bad projects. Success depends on many things and when the token price goes down even the good ones seem to be scams sometime. Be careful and try to get your own idea.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Just my two satoshis...
it's really bad think that some peoples highlights about scame but many good project I have seen in bad market.they are really good platform & they have  good raodmap.so every ico is not scame,many ico have a good future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 7
September 17, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
"is EVERY ico a scam??"

Answering this question only addresses the tip of the iceberg. Even if an ICO is not a scam project, there is also a chance that the project may not take off.

Research has shown that 80% of ICOs are scams, and 90% of startup fails... that means almost only 1 out of 50 ICO projects will give you some kind of returns. The odds are not in the favour of ICO investors, period.

Having said that I'm sure you can greatly increase your odds if you've done your homework on the ICO you are investing in. I still stick to my crypto motto - don't put in anything you cannot lose.

Good luck everyone!

p.s. I've organised an ICO before for my ex-company and advised on some. if you have any questions about ICOs let me know - I'll try my best to answer  Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
No, there's still plenty of good ones available, require a lot more research than last year though. You can't just pick at random and get 5x gains like 2017 lol.
Activity: 109
September 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
I think not all ico's are scams,please dont let this false news will looses bitcoin down by the means of negative thinker,.we all know since from the beginning that bitcoin has a very very long period in our everyday challenge,and without ico's this bitcoin is worthless,so never give have faith in eveeything you do.
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
The fact is not every ICO is a scam but most of them these days are scam, so adequate research must be done before going into an of them. Care must be taken
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 17, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
No it's not like that not every ico is scam but yes out of 100 30 to 35 ico are become scam but almost 70 % are genuine ico so read about project before investment.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
not all ICOs are scam , you just have to make research about them to know how legit they before participating
Activity: 207
September 17, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Without doubt the answer is not, as you said, subtracting 90% of the scam ICO, there is 10% of the ICO is credible, although i don't think it's as high as 10 percent,but let's ignore this little detail. let's talk about excellent ICO projects, such as EOS, ADA, IOTA, TRX, NEO,the currencies i mentioned are reaching in the top 10 of cryptocurrency market now or ever.
Activity: 200
September 17, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
Is every ico a scam? Not all ico scams there is also a destination ico when you know how to talk to ico that you have joined them should know how to read their ico to make sure that it is not a scam because many do not scam ico.
Activity: 38
September 17, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
Not every ICO is a scam with crypto industry its composed of both legitimate projects and fake projects. The fact that we have seen different international companies backing some crypto projects is an indicator that alot is coming in the crypto space.
We have seen some great project also dissapearing from the crypto market an indicator that still crypto still posses some scam projects.
So there is no judgement that every ICO is a scam but due deligence should be considered in engaging in any project.
Pages:
Jump to: