Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 21. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 18, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
Unfortunately, many tokens have fallen many times over the ICO's price. I can not say that all these campaigns is a scam, but many (even those that have high ratings and collected a lot of money, KYC.Legal for example)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
many ICOs do not reach sales targets and cause the project to be a scam and cannot continue, but many factors that we can use to see the project scam or continue, we can see it from the website and group telegram of the project, if a lot of new information means the project it's still running
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Yes, there are indeed a lot of fraudulent schemes in the sphere of the crypto industry. Hence, many projects are fraudulent. Plus, various kinds of regulators make the projections stop soy activity. Now such a period, nothing can be done about it, it will be overcome by time. But at the same time, there are good promising projects. I have a question. Why did you specify this project?
Activity: 140
September 18, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
All projects deceive with payments now. In one projects to cut down them and in other projects they are not paid. Now it is difficult to be engaged in bounties
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
In fact, not all ICO scammers, 5% of the total really in the future will show a great product and work. it is a pity that 2 years ago the percentage of scams among ICO was much lower... it is a pity that such a promising niche attracts so many scams.
Activity: 406
September 18, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
I do not agree if it is said that every ICO is a scam, because I just got a number of successful ICOs and proven to pay bounty hunters with a small fee, including counting houses and cryptaldash exchange
Off course not, i have known a lot of ico that is very promising and for me there are still so many ico that is good and really helpful for all the investor like me. And i think many new investor should still trust ico and not think that all the ico is scam.
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

A lot of them might end up being scams. Maybe not all of them had the intention to scam, but might end up doing so because they didn’t cash out the ether when they did their ICO for example. As a result they won’t have enough fiat money anymore to keep up the project. That’s just one of the so many reasons why some altcoins will end up “scamming”
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 18, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
I think not all ico is a scam but can not be avoided with a ico scam because ico scams want investors are so scary that the scams of ico so if you're an investor do not just want to invest in the ico because many ico scams are scattered so you just double check ico for your investment do not check and first check carefully so you can not scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Just my two satoshis...
I believe there are several that are scam but ICO are like companies to be released to the public in the form of crypto-coins.

As you mean, we can know scam or not if we know the ICO is a company based?
If it have a project or have investors so we can called it good ICO.
is this the mean? sorry if I ask too much. I think I must much learn from others. Thank you
Activity: 140
September 18, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
Now very often unfair campaigns come across. I extremely do not recommend to participate in development of startups now. It is necessary to wait.
Activity: 250
September 18, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Just my two satoshis...

Yes, I agree with you there is still several ICO that have good project and bring a good help to crypto world
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
Unfortunately, Yes.I, too, think that 90% Scam, but remains 10%,which can bring you a good profits.Just need a little luck.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
Not all ICO is scam, Some ICO turned scam because they don't reach their fund raising in their project and run away the money of investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 18, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
All ICO can't be scan. We can't possibly have the very good projects onboard if all are, the only issue is that all of programs come up with proper in-house checks and project sustainability they start and fade away some don't even make it through the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
Some ICOs are illegitimate because they are essentially a solution without a problem — not everything needs a decentralized application with its own currency. In the Blockchain space, crowdfunding has become extremely popular. These campaigns usually occur in the form of ICOs (Initial Coin Offering), which consist in offering tokens from the project in exchange for Bitcoin, other cryptos or national currencies. ICOs have become so common that is not unusual to see a new one being launched more than once a week. However, it can be very hard to tell the good apart from the bad.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
Some ICOs are outright scams. Their founders are simply cashing in on the absurd amount of dumb money people are throwing into token launches. (The “investors” are often people who missed the boat on bitcoin and ether, and they don’t truly understand the differences between different cryptocurrencies, particularly when it comes to value.)
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
I do not agree if it is said that every ICO is a scam, because I just got a number of successful ICOs and proven to pay bounty hunters with a small fee, including counting houses and cryptaldash exchange
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
Not all ICO is scams, and there were plenty of successful ICO projects in the last year.

I think it's because of the downturn in the market that there are a lot of fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 18, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
We need to understand that in the market only 20% -30% of scam projects from the total number, about 60% are simply bad projects that will never be successful. The remaining 10% are those who are able to raise funds. BUT only 5% of them will achieve their goals.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Some ICOs may be scam, but not all of them are. In fact there are some ICOs with strong teams and unique concepts of project, but all it takes to find it is simply going through research.
Pages:
Jump to: