Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 23. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
ICO scam is just a minority. Should check whitepaper, team of projects, does the project team have any outstanding activities in the blockchain? Many ICO projects do not reach their softcap, the amount of money or ETH will be returned for investors, this is failed ICO not scam. I think the scam ICO only accounted for about 30% or less.

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
No, not every ICO is a scam even if there are a lot and it's more and more difficult to find the difference.... Personally I'm investing only in ICO where I personally know team.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 17, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Definitely not all ICOs are scam and you should have seen the many that are being listed in the market with their projects. The question is very obvious, if you even have a doubt that all ICOs are scam then you wouldnt have participated in any signature campaigns.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
No, of course not, it's stupid, if it were true today, crypto-currencies would clearly be associated with people like a scam or financial pyramid, these are facts that would definitely happen, it seems to me that today you still need to check and invest.
Activity: 86
September 17, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
It's no secret that lately there have been a few scam projects, but not every ICO is a scam!

I think the reason why most of initial coin offering turn to be a scam is because they did not hit even the softcap goal of their initial coin offering and lot of people is very afraid now to invest in initial coin offerings because if the coin get listed on exchanges the value is lower than ico price.
Are you sure?
Well, AFAIK, when the project fails to reach a softcap, most of a company returns the investors funds. That means, not all projects that fail to reach the softcap are scams project.

What about companies that fail to reach their soft cap and then refuse to return  investors funds.  Definately scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
Every ICO is not a scam. There are good and bad icos.
indeed when we want to join ico it would be nice to choose what we think is promising. searching for information and analyzing it is a way to find out if it's a scam or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 01:28:03 AM
Every ICO is not a scam. There are good and bad icos.
Activity: 41
September 16, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
I personally disagree with your point of view. Although we can see that there are quite a few ico projects that are scams, this does not mean that all ico projects are scams. As investors, I hope that we should be careful when investing in ico projects. Be cautious. At the same time, I also hope that the encryption market can set up institutions to strengthen supervision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
Only very few ICOs are scams. Most ICOs have legitimate teams and projects. Many projects may be similar to other existing ones but that is not a problem.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
Not all coins are scam we can all this scam because the prices of the coins we have are dropping to much.
They have so many coins are now scam and have also potential that can get you a huge money if they are successful to increasing the prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
No, we can't tell like that. If you are searching good Ico !st you need to check the project concept(mainly go through the whitepaper), project team and check it's rating.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 15, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
Of course not, if every ICO is a scam there will be no more ICOs that will succeed, because investors will definitely be afraid to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 48
September 15, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
The fact that most of the ICOs are indeed Scams, very few ICOs really build their communities and invite people earnestly to do mutually beneficial trade, I am sure honest ICOs will be successful even though they have difficulties in developing their projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 15, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
In my notion not all the ICO but some of them prooves scams from the last few months that's why investors are little tensed.
Activity: 218
September 15, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
No. Although if you think about it, it is very difficult to understand. After all, until the SEC does not check all the projects thoroughly-we can say about all that they are scammers.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
While more than 4,000 ICO projects have attempted to call up capital of $ 12 billion so far - and most of them from January 2017 - most of them have failed in just four months since. sell token, a new study shows.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
I agree with the author almost all ICO projects very weak and won't make profit for investors. But there is a small number of projects which are capable to bring you a large number of money after ICO. Therefore it is important correct to choose the project for investments!
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 14, 2018, 03:23:51 PM
It's no secret that lately there have been a few scam projects, but not every ICO is a scam!

I think the reason why most of initial coin offering turn to be a scam is because they did not hit even the softcap goal of their initial coin offering and lot of people is very afraid now to invest in initial coin offerings because if the coin get listed on exchanges the value is lower than ico price.
Are you sure?
Well, AFAIK, when the project fails to reach a softcap, most of a company returns the investors funds. That means, not all projects that fail to reach the softcap are scams project.
Activity: 37
September 14, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
Some team actually want to make own ideas. And they raise money because many VC or banks don't give some bucks for concept or clear idea only. Every such investor want profit only. But it's not an every project will give profit immediatelly.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
Of course not, but 90% of ICO are scam, majority doesn't have team information.  While others just want to steal peoples money and run.
Pages:
Jump to: