Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 6. (Read 21404 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
Not all ICo´s are scams, but a higher number of them are. People should not generalize that all ICOs are scam simply because they got scammed in a couple of projects. Just be sure to study a project well before investing in it or participate in bounties.
Yes, but even if you doт't know how to Choose projects, then use media resources. A lot of people post articles or videos about projects. Choose for yourself the strategy and do not invest in everything. Diversify risks.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

No, not all ICO's are scam some ICO's did not reach the soft cap that's why the ICO gets failed and not a scam project. Ofcourse there are some ICO that is scam, they promoting it to get some fund and then they will run with the money. But also there are some good and great ICO's that is successful. Have a bit research about ICO's.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 26, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
Not all ICo´s are scams, but a higher number of them are. People should not generalize that all ICOs are scam simply because they got scammed in a couple of projects. Just be sure to study a project well before investing in it or participate in bounties.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
But unfortunately, these few percent of good ICOs and investors of these projects lose their money and reputation because of crappy scammers ...
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 01:13:36 PM
I think we can find many good projects. It depends on your desire. If you spend one or two hours you will find really potential good ICO.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
I have seen people say so many things about the so many ICO out there presently, people say every ICO are scam but I don't agree with them. yes there are malicious ICO out there but not every one of them are bad. There are very good ICOs around capable of growing the cryptocurrency market. All we have to do is exercise a whole lot of patient and do our research before investing in ICO.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
a lot of ico scams, I know exactly about that, and I think you need to be careful, don't believe that ico will be 100% successful, see who the team works, check the telegram group if necessary, check everything, so you don't get it wrong direction
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
October 26, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
It is hard to say if which ICO this time is a scam because they all look like promising, I only convince or select ICOs that has an existing project.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
Well I believe that someday we can be able to easily see scam bounties. There a whole lots of them right now we shold be careful of
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
No, how can you say that?
Ï have seen a lot of very promising ICOs that change the world. For example PundiX. they are working on their point of sale terminal which will help with crypto adoption!
Only a handful of all existing ICOs, Pundi X is a good project and it will definitely change the future. But there are hundreds of ICOs scam and only want to get money from investors. So now everyone hates the ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Just my two satoshis...
maybe I often see ICO scams, but I see ICOs failing to reach targat more often, I mean, I just hope people here don't consider ICOs to be failed also called ICO scams.
Activity: 294
October 26, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Just my two satoshis...

Today, various cases of fraud among the ICO are becoming a serious danger to the stable operation and development of the crypto market. But personally, I believe that if desired, and with sufficient diligence, today you can find profitable projects with excellent development potential in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Not every ICO is. But the problem is they get money in advance and that reduces the will to make it. Its the same as that pre-alpha games on Steam where you pay for a barely working half made game that may never be finished. I think that is the main problem. And the fact that many ICO project teams lack the business knowledge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
Of course, not every ico is scam. This is not the case, but the fact that nowadays people are afraid to invest in crypto, so a lot of icos bring losses.
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Just my two satoshis...

There is really so many ICO's which have an intention focused on scamming people. Yes it is true, but we cannot determine the percentage since everyday, there is alot of ICO's created. The best way to prevent those scam is to be cautious and knowledgeable about what a good project is.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
yeah i know this time ICO is looking so bad and scam is everywhere for ICO.
investors is same think like that, thats why many project is getting fail because they don't get enough investor and fund for that project.
but we can look a good ICO again when a value of BTC and ETH is grow up.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 26, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
No, how can you say that?
Ï have seen a lot of very promising ICOs that change the world. For example PundiX. they are working on their point of sale terminal which will help with crypto adoption!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Not all but mostly, they say in every 10 ICO there is a chance that 7 of them is a scam and expect more due to the booming community in crypto currency.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
I agree with this statement that today the total number of frankly weak projects is large, the risks of fraud and unsuccessful investments have increased. But in principle, today you can find profitable projects. You just need to conduct a thorough study of the selected ICO, evaluate the development team, development strategy, proposed technologies and prospects for further development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Just my two satoshis...
hmmm, I don't think so, if I am clear about ico, because I myself have experienced a lot of ico scams, I think to take part in an ico must be careful, read the whitepaper, see who the team is, make sure it's clear, then it's okay
Pages:
Jump to: