Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 10. (Read 21404 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
i dissagre if you say all ico was scam or fake, but honestly now most of them was damn right a trash and scammer project.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 23, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I believe there are several that are scam but ICO are like companies to be released to the public in the form of crypto-coins.

Exactly! 90% of startups fail, a widely known fact, but there are some serious winners out there and I do not think they deserve to be called "scams"

I think so, many project have bad day, they can't do their project as success. and project fail.
and many people said its scam project.
I think pure scam project around 20 - 30 %.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
Most of the ICO's now adays can be a scam, infact there are alot now and sometimes its hard to determine what is a good ICO and not. Even the long time investors here sometimes be a victim,so we better be careful what to choose.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 23, 2018, 01:22:21 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.
I agree that 90% of ICO are scam. But those 10% who pay tokens are not much different from fraudsters. These tokens are often not added to exchanges and as a result they cannot be sold. And the price of coins falls so much that investors lose all their money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
Not every ICO is fraudulent. But today there really are a lot of scammers and we have to be very careful.
Activity: 532
October 22, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
If all the ICOs were scam, then my financier would not recommend me to invest in the project the signature of which I wear. I participate in this project because I have high confidence that within half a year - a year I will have a minimum profit of x3.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

Just my two satoshis...

I guess the percentage is not reliable enough. Well, I can believe if they say, 80% percent of ICO's didn't succeed rather than called Scam projects. And 20 percent of it reach their success. We should be positive in all our ways and thinking. Maybe there are some that makes the scenario worst like Scam but we should still believe in the success of most of the ICOS.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 22, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
For the icos ongoing at this time,  I can say most of them are scam or even if they didn't plan to be scam,  they would do that at the end because only 1 or 2 people will buy their tokens.  I think it will be a good idea to run away from icos now and concentrate on the already existing coins which have large community support. It is better investing in them than those that are yet to come.
Activity: 280
October 21, 2018, 11:10:01 PM
from your explanation it has also been proven that not ALL ico is a scam, indeed since the deterioration of the crypto state, ico is a scam, but that does not mean that all ico are scams, there are still many ico that are interesting and good, it's just that we need to do research on ico I want to merge more closely, because now ico that seems good there is still the possibility of being a scary ico, and ico which seems less attractive even has the possibility of being a successful ico ..
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 21, 2018, 10:53:37 PM
Because of the many pitfalls that exist in this crypto, you must be careful when choosing an ICO, not all ICOs here are scams. Investigation before deciding to join, the team has a huge influence on the course of the project. Choose a team that has a good level of performance that also has experience in the field. So that the ICO can run well and be able to achieve the goals that have been targeted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 21, 2018, 10:45:01 PM
no, maybe this is the effect of the overall crypto market fall so that everything becomes too late between distribution and launching tokens, or the price is too low. 4 months I waited for the distribution of tokens but I still remained calm, because I believe that if the market goes up again, then ICO will also go up.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 21, 2018, 10:44:09 PM
Not all ico are scam, it is true for now many ico are stuck, but of course there are still things that are still going well, you must be smart in choosing ico who has good potential and clear goals, plus the team that controls it, don't let you choose the wrong ico
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 09:53:29 PM
yes it is true I think everyone can not be recognized as scam and yes revolutionaries because I think that as some have value yes we should give value to projects that really make a difference
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 21, 2018, 10:36:21 PM
Not totally or not every ICOs are scams, there maybe some ICOs which are true to their projects but because of strong competition with other launched ICOs , maybe that certain ICO projects did not meet the targetted soft cap of the projects and turn out to losses to the project and can not continue or extend their promotional campaign and then no more, and this ICOs will turn out to be scam project at the end.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 09:41:53 PM
NO, not all ICO's is a scam. there's ICO who launched their project successfully and paid all the bounty hunters who participated on their project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 21, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
How can every ICO be a scam? If an ICO does not become successful does not mean it is scam, it might be as a result of poor team work. It is always good to perform a study on the project before joining its ICO because not all ICOs are worth joining.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 21, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
No there are legitimate really valuable projects
Example is Power Ledger price of his token is down but it is down like all market is down
Market is very weak PWRT won Charles Branson competition of most innovative tech start up of the year and there was not any significant up in price
There is not many good ico but there is few worth to buy
yeah, we just need to choose it correctly to get the results that we want. i think also, indeed, there are still so many good projects, it's just that we have to be smart at looking for them among the scam ico projects.

it's a bit difficult to choose it, because there are so many projects that look good but that doesn't work well. and there is a project that looks bad but can develop well in the future.
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 08:22:04 PM
ico of course a lot of scams , but you just need to be able to choose projects, now in this market you need to carefully select and invest not all the money
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Just my two satoshis...

I dont believe in saying that every ico is scam because there are some successful ico that I invest with so maybe there are some but not the overall ico. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
Not all of the ICOs here is a scam, only yesterday the number of ICOs who scam experienced a significant increase because the team did not work well, so they made a failure on their project. A good ICO has several criteria that you must review before joining, to ensure the validity of the data they have.
Pages:
Jump to: