Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 7. (Read 21404 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Where do you get these numbers? 90% scam? It's too much. I would say 60%. I have met many worthy projects this year. Well, yes, there is a problem in the grown.

Well, how would you solve the problem with fraudsters?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 26, 2018, 02:27:53 AM
Before you join the ICO project, you better do some checking. Many of the scam and ICO project makes a lot of people are getting frantic. But if you have the ability and knowledge, I thought for sure you were able to find a project that is real and can be successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I do believe that the majority of ICO-it's either a Scam or a company that don't mean anything. And now it is very difficult to find a really good ICO. And in this regard, you should carefully check each ICO .
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:52:48 AM
Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon
https://medium.com/whirlcrowdfunding/introducing-whirl-crowdfunding-on-the-blockchain-d177326940b7/
Activity: 302
October 26, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
I do not agree with the fact that every ico scam. Yes, scammers have divorced enough, but there are also good projects. The problem is that no one wants to invest in the future. Everyone wants quick profits and withdraws immediately after listing. Thus, many projects will lose support.
Activity: 288
October 26, 2018, 02:12:21 AM
That may be in your opinion. But in my opinion it's not as much as you imagine. Until now I only got one scam project, and besides it worked. But for the price issue, it can be called a scam because it is smaller in the ICO price. And the effect makes investors afraid of buying ICOs at this time. Hope there is a beautiful project that can overcome this scam problem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 01:44:51 AM
If every ICO in Crypto is a scam, I think crypto has lost its popularity and community. But what I know so far, the community that has long joined in Crypto will continue to maintain their existence here, because they already know more about crypto. And they know the potential and also the prospect of the coin from the ICO for the future can have more valuable value.
That is why we buyers are not wanting ICO's, they want the coins. They know that not every coin and ICO is a scam.
Activity: 882
October 26, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
Of course not. You can't judge a project so rudely. Be more pragmatic and try yourself, on the basis of the forum and some units, to assess the scale of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
October 26, 2018, 12:50:21 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

It's funny, your website cannot open. Cheesy

About the ICOs, yes %80-90 are useless, especially the ones who wants to advertise it while they acting they talk about other subjects. lol  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 12:44:55 AM
If every ICO in Crypto is a scam, I think crypto has lost its popularity and community. But what I know so far, the community that has long joined in Crypto will continue to maintain their existence here, because they already know more about crypto. And they know the potential and also the prospect of the coin from the ICO for the future can have more valuable value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
Many scams conduct the ICO, with the aim to make a profit and get away with it. But if you choose ICO scrupulously, the chance of fraud is reduced. I always study the team, white paper, and choose the project with the product.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
October 26, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
The majority are, but not all. There are also some solid projects there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 26, 2018, 12:12:09 AM
ISO cannot be a fraud for one reason only. Thanks to these projects, I have received good payments several times. 
It’s a pity, that the percentage of really worthwhile companies dropped to 5%. But we believe that it will grow up.
Sincerely yours.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 11:45:06 PM
Obviously no. If every ICO would have been a scam then cryptocurrency would not have been so popular. The only reason for the growth of cryptocurrency market is the increasing number of users which is constantly increasing because of the profitable projects.
Activity: 504
October 25, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Just my two satoshis...

I don't think so. Some people are just dumb at picking the wrong ones and probably end up picking the scam ones too because they got hooked with their false promises. To select a good ICO, you have to pick the best kind to which it has a very reasonable time span and they regularly give you updates.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 11:07:06 PM
I don't think that all ico are scam, there are still ico who are really clear and have a good team, right now many ico scams and the teams that handle them are also less competent, if you are going to invest in ico you must be smart in choosing ico who has good potential
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 25, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
When market prices continue to decline and poor market conditions will lead to great opportunities for ICO who fail to achieve their targets. That is what will be called a scam ICO by the community. Some of them are actually not a scam, just because of their lack of ability to deal with the bad market so they are considered the same as true scammers.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 25, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Not conclusively although a large percentage of them are

Investors should focus on projects that at least have a product demo / MVP ready not just a whitepaper, and a transparent team and proper advisors

There are too many low quality crowdsales with unoriginal ideas that have very little to offer except vaporware
Activity: 574
October 25, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
There are still many projects to successful ICO, so if you say that there is a 90% scam project, I think it's wrong. Because from my experience, not all projects are a scam. And you have to be smart to look for projects that have the quality. And there are many projects that are capable of achieving sales targets. But when it was entered in the Exchange. Token prices are far below the price of the ICO.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 10:33:59 PM
Not every ICO is scam but I am sure there are more scam ICO compared to the legits. The trend is horribly increasing and I am afraid of its effect on the investors. If it continues, the investors would likely not risk putting their money in ICOs and this will result to no more bounty campaigns because no one will pay the managers. I really think ICO whould register first to the Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC as a proof of legitimacy before the launching date.
Pages:
Jump to: