Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 36. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 22, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
Holding is very good. But nowadays some ICO don't have fute.

I don't think that holding some ICO will give a good profit in short-term because the ICO need a time before they can reach the highest price. for me, I think it is better to sell the tokens after it's launch on the market and wait until the price is getting down too deep. but for some altcoin that is already launching in the market, I think it is better to hold the coin but we need to choose the right coin to be held because we need to find and analyze each of coin that will bring some nice profit in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

You have a point that it seems like the trend or the strategy that we can do is to invest to a coin and sell high then find another coin that you think will grow because this is business, we have to make sure that we are earning. But holding a coin is one of the basics for you to get rich because for sure when you are a good investor you will make sure that the coin will be developed in the next years or months.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
Holding is very good. But nowadays some ICO don't have fute.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 21, 2018, 06:32:29 PM
it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Its proven to be profitable as long as you're holding a good coin that is likely to increase the value in the future like bitcoin. If you hold this coin in the past when its not expensive you surely earn when the value reach its peaked price last year hence in this case holding is still valid to make profit. However if you are good at reading the charts and want to take advantage in the price swings short trading is not bad too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
February 21, 2018, 04:17:23 PM
Buying and selling depend on your approach because if you make the profit on the investment you made definitely you will sell them but the thing if you find any potential in the market then surely you need to hold them for long-term in order to make more profit on it.

Well you can make profit on short trade too but just make sure you how to read charts or how to use technical analysis so you will know if it's the perfect time to build or not and when to sell or not. But for me Hodlers are always the winner on this game.

I don´t think that hodlers are the ones making the most of the market. A little adjustment from time to time is needed, particularly if the market grows too much in a short time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:05:02 PM
Buying and selling depend on your approach because if you make the profit on the investment you made definitely you will sell them but the thing if you find any potential in the market then surely you need to hold them for long-term in order to make more profit on it.

Well you can make profit on short trade too but just make sure you how to read charts or how to use technical analysis so you will know if it's the perfect time to build or not and when to sell or not. But for me Hodlers are always the winner on this game.
Activity: 140
February 12, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
I think yes. It still valid to be a millionaire one-day. All is according to your destiny in participating ico. Also it is according to your coin potential and long lasting development of the project you had joined. Be a millionaire is not a day or a week but it is just a moment if all things favored to you. That is what I guess.
Activity: 364
February 12, 2018, 03:45:51 AM
For me, HODLing is the only one way for "safe" and big income on cryptocurrency market. The most patient people will get the biggest profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 01:33:35 AM
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 12, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Holding is still valid to make profit nowadays. It is possible for your token to have its maximum price if you will hold it for long time. As long as the Dev's take good care of the token, it still has its value and you will obtain your profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Yes if You Are Hodling a Good Project Coin That has its potential to grow more and mass adoption coin
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 10:22:32 PM
yes, I still think that by holding a few coins that I think success in the market, then I will have more chance to become a millionaire, my experience is always hastily selling coins, so many times regret because the price can be up to 100% higher the original price, even more than 100% of the coins I sold yesterday, went from there then I am now more and more careful in selling coins, let alone who have a chance of success in ICO, The possibility of coins that will be very high value
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 11, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
Holding is basically one way for us to get rich but that actually depends on the situation. If you think that it is worth the hold why not, you have to check the roadmap of the project so that you will know until when you will hold. And in my case, I will set a target price and once I reach it I will release it immediately and will not look back. But for btc and eth, I'll probably wait until it reach more than the recorded ATH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
February 11, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
I was always sure that hold gives more profit than trading or medium-term trade.  But now I see that I could be made good money for example on Strat, which I hold, and which now has become cheap.

That's right, I don't see disadvantages in holding a long term, and I also didn't see any risk if you hold em too. Instead if you apply short term there is a big risk which is I know you need to check it from time to time actually. So it is proven and tested to have a big profit in long term holding.
Of course, buy and holding a long term will easier than trading because you just need to do analyze basic information and then buy it if you think it is a good coin. But i dont agree that holding a long term gives more profit than trading or medium-term trade because this is depend on many factorial, some coins will give profit in 1 - 2 years but many coins you need to wait 4 - 5 years while if you have knowledge trading and catch trend of market you can earn quickly much money in 1 - 2 weeks.
Activity: 27
February 11, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
Guys, just wonder what is the "Rich" mean. Is it a lot of money(fiat) right? How about somedays the fiat lose its valuation and then. Rich mean a lot of crypto?
On that day, there's no billionaire anymore because BTC is limit in 21M lol.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
February 11, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
That's my strategy for this year. Bought in november-december and I'm planning to hold till october 2018 .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 07:24:14 PM
I think that HODLING is absolutely a great strategy! And i believe it is the most successful!
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
February 11, 2018, 06:29:36 PM
I've always lost when didn't HODL!
Activity: 1
February 11, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
If what you are holding has a bright future, i think holding is valid to make profits.
Pages:
Jump to: